Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds (2663 Views)

A New Scam Yahoo Boys Have Invented. / Samsung Made A Case That Turns The Note 5 Into A Blackberry / Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by Jayclinics(m): 11:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Now , a smartphone case that prints selfies in
seconds has been manufactured;

A French
Company has developed a brand new
smartphone case that can print selfies from the
phone itself in less than a minute. French start-
up Prynt recently presented its smartphone
case, which includes a built-in
printer. The printer is in turn connected to the
smartphone via Bluetooth and can produce a
photo in about 50 seconds.

The developers say their case will soon be able
to print pictures in just 30 seconds, RT.com
reported. "At the moment, only one sheet of
paper can fit in the case. However, this will
soon be increased to up to 30 pieces," Clement
Perrot, CEO of Prynt, was quoted as saying.

Prynt has been working on the new case since
January this year and is planning to launch the
smartphone case at the beginning of 2015. The
case was developed for four-inch screen
smartphones, but the company plans to make
models for larger devices — such as the iPhone
6 Plus and the Samsung Galaxy Note — in the
future. It is priced $99. Moreover, if you take a
snap using the Prynt app, it will record a video
of the moment before and after you click the
photograph. The app will virtually turn your
photo into a video that you can view.

Source:
http://mobimongers..nl/2014/11/wonders-of-technology-newly-invented.html?m=0
Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by Julius262(m): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Who can explain to me why i need this machine! Free recharge cards up for grabs. Your time starts now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by amichaelz101(m): 12:02am On Nov 21, 2014
Noted
Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by Kovic08(m): 12:05am On Nov 21, 2014
Ah don dey fear technology than the witches in our village oo shocked

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by Jayclinics(m): 6:05am On Nov 21, 2014
Julius262:
Who can explain to me why i need this machine! Free recharge cards up for grabs. Your time starts now.

Forget that thing bro, u will need it, technology is trying to make life so easy for everyone and dis technology is not am exception
Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by IamLEGEND1: 6:42am On Nov 21, 2014
i hope we'll get it here in paraguay.
Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by Adeoba10(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2014
^^^^^^^^^ I jux bought mine at hungikolon near Kinholopunja along Ohiatu opposite Pethi shopping mall, Paraguay. Try to patronize them, a trial will convince you.

6 Likes

Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by SlyIg(f): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2014
Kovic08:
Ah don dey fear technology than the witches in our village oo shocked

"Our" Village?
You and who?
Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by Brymo: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2014
Nothing u no go see
Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by LordReed(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2014
Instant passport photograph, no more looking for wait and get photographer. LoL

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by kbshow100(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2014
all this story without picture,, i call it bull shit

2 Likes

Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by gbenga4sure(m): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2014
wow
Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by Sakie: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2014
Soon na phone wey go d carry us travel like car.e no easy
Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by kaycexx(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2014
grin Wake me up when technology advances to the level where I can shake hands with obama frm my tv and when rick ross dey spray money e go dey fall for my room.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by harmbhrosz(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pic
Jayclinics:
Now , a smartphone case that prints selfies in
seconds has been manufactured;

A French
Company has developed a brand new
smartphone case that can print selfies from the
phone itself in less than a minute. French start-
up Prynt recently presented its smartphone
case, which includes a built-in
printer. The printer is in turn connected to the
smartphone via Bluetooth and can produce a
photo in about 50 seconds.

The developers say their case will soon be able
to print pictures in just 30 seconds, RT.com
reported. "At the moment, only one sheet of
paper can fit in the case. However, this will
soon be increased to up to 30 pieces," Clement
Perrot, CEO of Prynt, was quoted as saying.

Prynt has been working on the new case since
January this year and is planning to launch the
smartphone case at the beginning of 2015. The
case was developed for four-inch screen
smartphones, but the company plans to make
models for larger devices — such as the iPhone
6 Plus and the Samsung Galaxy Note — in the
future. It is priced $99. Moreover, if you take a
snap using the Prynt app, it will record a video
of the moment before and after you click the
photograph. The app will virtually turn your
photo into a video that you can view.

Source:
http://mobimongers..nl/2014/11/wonders-of-technology-newly-invented.html?m=0

Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by Baddestguyp(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
wow, ok
Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Aside that, what other feature(s) of note does the phone possess? 'cause that's what really matters, imo of course
Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lets see....fp grin
Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Brymo:
Nothing u no go see
this is the picture jaree,all these ebina blogger witholding details

Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by justi4jesu(f): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
Coooollll.
Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by justi4jesu(f): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
southniyikaye:
this is the picture jaree,all these ebina blogger witholding details

Cute colour...me likey smiley
Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by Onyenna(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
***bought mine since January..(u know y?)........coz i school in France.......*******
Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by hawksford: 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
wooow

I hope it ain't gonna be heavy sha!!!
Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by Vikkie14: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
My hand crossed till its out.
Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by Impulse80(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nice invention now na to run go buy am for Constantinople angry

Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by eightsin(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
Pishure!!! grin
Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
girls that like bringing out there tongue like chameleon can now have more fun.
k o
Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by constance500: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
silvermania:
girls that like bringing out there tongue like chameleon can now have more fun.
k o

grin
Re: The Newly Invented Smartphone Case That Prints Selfies In Seconds by Samguine: 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
Uhmm

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 6 Camera Is Better Than Hot 6 Pro. Imagine? / American Used Samsung Galaxy S8 For Sale at a cheaper price / How To Send Free SMS On MTN Via MTN Online App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.