Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,767 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot (2611 Views)

This Boy Was Shot This Evening At Imsu / HE Was Arrested Because He Rushed A Criminal That Was Shot To A Hospital. / I Was Shot By A Policeman Because Of #100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 21, 2014
What would have happened if Honourable Aminu Waziri Tambuwal had been shot? How would the nation react most especially the northerners?..
Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by delkinz(m): 12:43am On Nov 21, 2014
Nothing would have happened.... would've been a case of Gambari killed Fulani.... No case file

7 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 21, 2014
delkinz:
Nothing would have happened.... would've been a case of Gambari killed Fulani.... No case file
lolz.. U stil a small boy... no point arguing with u..
Have fun

8 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 21, 2014
Life simply goes on & Nigeria moves on.

4 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by Caseless: 12:52am On Nov 21, 2014
We all knw the reaction that cud have followed such nonsense and a dastardly act from the police. Dont let me state it here, but believe me , it would have been ugly.
Gej can't win this war...

5 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by Bamss1: 1:16am On Nov 21, 2014
One week of noice making by d northerners and d media. Thereafter, another northerner becomes d speaker. Thereafter all men loyal.

9 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by Nobody: 1:20am On Nov 21, 2014
olatunji21:

Have fun

Nothing would hav happened, tambuwal is is an inconsequential ex-member of the HOR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 21, 2014
Caseless:
We all knw the reaction that cud have followed such nonsense and a dastardly act from the police. Dont let me state it here, but believe me , it would have been ugly.
Gej can't win this war...

Which yeye reaction? You think you mofos have a monopoly over violence? Just sit and watch Tompolo, asari and others blow up oi pipelines and see between almajiris and militants who will have more adverse effects on the economy

5 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by Acidosis(m): 1:23am On Nov 21, 2014
Nothing
Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by meccuno: 2:22am On Nov 21, 2014
Accidental discharge......would die like a chicken....his supporters would shout,police would throw tear gas canisters,people would shout on TVC and Channels....and after a week,life goes on....

2 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by ElekeNtioba: 5:23am On Nov 21, 2014
One less politician in Nigeria wont be such a bad idea. The question should be what if all d Tambuwals were to be shot?

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by Truckpusher(m): 5:33am On Nov 21, 2014
chukwudi44:

Which yeye reaction? You think you mofos have a monopoly over violence? Just sit and watch Tompolo, asari and others blow up oi pipelines and see between almajiris and militants who will have more adverse effects on the economy
Apparently they overestimate their capability with that cat and mice play they are having with the Nigerian military.
Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by laurel03(m): 6:13am On Nov 21, 2014
they will buried him sameday 1st(soro Allah) hausa will start killing southerners especially xtains for some days in d north...but dt will not stop GEJ 2 contest again.. and life goes on
Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by seanet01: 6:13am On Nov 21, 2014
The whole family of Jonathan would have been sacrificed for the god of thunde

2 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by Dhermelawler35: 6:17am On Nov 21, 2014
I still would be tinkin of what to eat ds mrng and hw to submit my report in skul..so nothing really...........In my world
Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 21, 2014
All these wudnt be if not for those betraying noice making buncha'stuppid amala merchants..
However, t'wud've been such a nasty good riddance to that sonofabiitch of a bad rubbish..but make no mistakes,its already good riddance to bad rubbish of tambo'ole oaf..
Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 21, 2014
laurel03:
they will buried him sameday 1st(soro Allah) hausa will start killing southerners especially xtains for some days in d north...but dt will not stop GEJ 2 contest again.. and life goes on
i doubt Gej would stay another 48hours @d Villa

3 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by lilprinze: 6:30am On Nov 21, 2014
Nothing would happen only that those noise makers called APC would be making unnecessary and empty threats.
Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 21, 2014
chukwudi44:

Why are guyz always quick to mention "Blow up Oil Pipeline"..The Niger deltan would suffer most if that Should happen

3 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:33am On Nov 21, 2014
chukwudi44:

after blowing the pipelines, which land will the oil spill to cause great damage?

3 Likes

Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 21, 2014
lilprinze:
Nothing would happen only that those noise makers called APC would be making unnecessary and empty threats.
Military would have taken over by nw

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by okoolori(m): 6:34am On Nov 21, 2014
chukwudi44:

Nothing would hav happened, tambuwal is is an inconsequential ex-member of the HOR

Just as the OP replied the other person, I am doing the same to u on his behalf:
Have fun

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by AdoIfHitler: 6:34am On Nov 21, 2014
Bamss1:
One week of noice making by d northerners and d media. Thereafter, another northerner becomes d speaker. Thereafter all men loyal.

And life goes on

Tambuwal deserves death
Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by pat077: 6:35am On Nov 21, 2014
he would 've been dead by now or does he ve nine lives?
Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by siraj1402(m): 6:42am On Nov 21, 2014
olatunji21:
What would have happened if Honourable Aminu Waziri Tambuwal had been shot? How would the nation react most especially the northerners?..
We would have adopted Bokina Faso style.
Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by siraj1402(m): 6:45am On Nov 21, 2014
AdoIfHitler:

Tambuwal deserves death
And you think you were not for posting this?Someone's father deserves death and you want your own father to be alive?SMH.

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by tit(f): 6:45am On Nov 21, 2014
We would have all cried.
declare three days national morning.
and lament the loss of such a young, vibrant man.
and go for owanbe on Friday.
Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 21, 2014
siraj1402:
We would have adopted Bokina Faso style.
There would b no need for that... those that put him there knows what to do..
Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2014
tit:
We would have all cried.
declare three days national morning.
and lament the loss of such a young, vibrant man.
and go for owanbe on Friday.
Hope u saw what happened to David Mark Yesterday? That's just d tip of an iceberg
Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by siraj1402(m): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2014
olatunji21:

There would b no need for that... those that put him there knows what to do..
We should never underrate people's power when there is faustration .
Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by onatisi(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2014
delkinz:
he woould have been buried according to muslim rites , few people would have cried and wrote some nice words,the house will reconvene ,a minute silence observed,some people will shout and throw punches ,after the 3rd day reps will start fighting for their december allowance and by december ending all rep members will be in their states to contest elections . Lobatan . You have to realise that in the circle of nigeria politics and politicians NOBODY gives a shit about you or another politicians ,the game is all about me, me and me

1 Like

Re: What Would Have Happened If Tambuwal was Shot by delkinz(m): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2014
chukwudi44:

Tell me what's here to argue about Old man .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pandemonium In Enugu As Hoodlums Carries Ak-47 To Fight Soldiers (video) / Cyber Crime And Spiritual Implications / My Findings About A Man Who Scammed A Lady N32k (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.