Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland (3217 Views)

What Is Wrong With Some Nairalanders ? / Beware Date Molestation! Guys On The Prowl With Rohypnol / Guys On Nairaland Posing As Hausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by muinat(f): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2006
f.chick:

i don't think guys should be that desperate

yea, if they do, then am gon be thinking that they are possessed or something has gone wrong with them
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by hardeoyeah(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2006
heyall,i am sure the guy wasnt serious about everything he has said he only needed attention and i am sure he will be happy now that he has got it.
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by Cleofel(f): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2006
:d ;d :d ;d
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 10, 2006
This was the most ridiculous post i would come across today!

1. What do you mean by "most guys" on nairaland? Truth be told, more than 90% of nairaland guys do not give a flying geese who you are or other girls for that matter. Those guys are the type who register and never post, waiting for jobless 14 yr olds to prey upon
2. From the discussion, its obvious YOU were interested in chatting with the guy until he started acting like a jerk, if i remember very well i think YOU have also buzzed me before!
3. At 14, you should be fully engaged doing something other than wasting your time talking on the internet. Those are the kind of guys you will run into in the end.
4. It's obvious the guy was not serious, he saw your age and decided to attempt preying on you!

Go do something else, most nairaland guys have never even seen your NL ID, dont make them the scapegoats for your own indiscretion.
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by kiki(f): 3:46am On Aug 10, 2006
davidylan:

This was the most ridiculous post i would come across today!

1. What do you mean by "most guys" on nairaland? Truth be told, more than 90% of nairaland guys do not give a flying geese who you are or other girls for that matter. Those guys are the type who register and never post, waiting for jobless 14 yr olds to prey upon
2. From the discussion, its obvious YOU were interested in chatting with the guy until he started acting like a jerk, if i remember very well i think YOU have also buzzed me before!
3. At 14, you should be fully engaged doing something other than wasting your time talking on the internet. Those are the kind of guys you will run into in the end.
4. It's obvious the guy was not serious, he saw your age and decided to attempt preying on you!

Go do something else, most nairaland guys have never even seen your Nairaland ID, don't make them the scapegoats for your own indiscretion.

boy i'm startin to think u are the guy she's talkin bout anyhoooo next time if u ain't got nothing good to say just get the hell out of here and u might be sayin this because u ain't done it before but there are lots of nigherian dudes out there who are so desperate they can ax anybody out even if u are 5yrs
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by diddy4(m): 4:02am On Aug 10, 2006
i think i support davidlyn on this one

@kiki
he got something to say and he just said it. most of the things he said is true and i couldnt agree more.
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by Zahymaka(m): 4:09am On Aug 10, 2006
davidylan, you're looking at it from a very narrow perspective. I've talked to muinat before -- she initiated the conversation -- and we discussed differently from what the guy said. What's wrong with making friends online?

It's the fact that he steered the conversation elsewhere even when she told him she was 14 that is the problem. When I approached you on YIM I didn't ask for your number or even your address. You just told me you were in '##' and I said I was in '$$' and we discussed other things wink.

I may look like I'm defending her, but the way I see it they both are at fault -- he asking for personal information from someone he doesn't know and she for reacting rudely. Just my opinion. cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:10am On Aug 10, 2006
kiki:

boy i'm startin to think u are the guy she's talkin bout anyhoooo next time if u ain't got nothing good to say just get the hell out of here and u might be sayin this because u ain't done it before but there are lots of nigherian dudes out there u are so desperate they can ax anybody out even if u are 5yrs

cool down young woman (er sorry kid). i wasnt refering to you in the instance so why all the venom? Where are the "lots of nigerian dudes" that are so desperate to date anyone including a 14 yr old kid?

What does "nothing good" mean? anything that supports your childish fantasies? Pls grow up.
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by diddy4(m): 4:12am On Aug 10, 2006
i for one aint interested in no minor and i know many naija guys aint interested too.
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by mustafar1: 4:28am On Aug 10, 2006
be like me AUTO-IGNORE all unwanted people.
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 10, 2006
@ zahy

muinat spends her time initiating discussions with men more than 10 yrs older than her. the last time she tried talking to me i tried telling her it was not a good idea for a 14yr old to spend her time prowling the web for older men to talk to.

For you, it was easier as i'd read a lot of your posts and you strike me as a very mature individual. I'm sure you were not looking to chat with older women at 14! you were busy at school!
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by lauryn(f): 4:46am On Aug 10, 2006
where is da love, pipulz?
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by Zahymaka(m): 4:48am On Aug 10, 2006
You do have a point there davidylan.

lauryn:

where is da love, pipulz?

Dear, are we communicating on the same frequency?
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by lauryn(f): 4:56am On Aug 10, 2006
Yes we is grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by diddy4(m): 4:57am On Aug 10, 2006
ummm, ma'am, it is yes we are. grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by lauryn(f): 5:00am On Aug 10, 2006
same thing grin grin, the point is, he gets what i'm trynna say grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by diddy4(m): 5:01am On Aug 10, 2006
ok
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by chamoni(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2006
nothing is wrong with me,everything is right with me shocked
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by kiki(f): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2006
davidylan:

cool down young woman (er sorry kid). i wasnt refering to you in the instance so why all the venom? Where are the "lots of nigerian dudes" that are so desperate to date anyone including a 14 yr old kid?

What does "nothing good" mean? anything that supports your childish fantasies? Please grow up.

like i said before get the hell outta here cos u don't know wat the hell we are talkin about u a dude and we go thro this shiit almost errday so don't come up in here callin me a kid cos nigga my ass is grown i might not be grown by age but trust me i think grown
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by muinat(f): 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2006
good one kiki
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2006
kiki:

like i said before get the hell out of here because u don't know what the hell we are talkin about u a dude and we go thro this shiit almost errday so don't come up in here callin me a kid because nigga my ass is grown i might not be grown by age but trust me i think grown

That there does not sound "grown", if that's what grown is like, then i'd rather remain a kid for life. I dont know what you are talking about? You and who? Who cares what you're talking about? All i'm interested in is for you to stop classifying those renegades u talk to online as "most nairaland guys", a great deal of us have more self respect than to solicit 14 yr old girls.

You go thru what everyday? Have you forgotten how to close the dialogue box as soon as you come across someone you dont want to talk to? If i remember very well, almost every guy that has replied this thread says muinat messaged them first! Why are you complaining of "this shit" when it's obvious youre the one going out of your way to message them?

muinat:

good one kiki

Go read a book and stop prowling the net at your age. Have you never watched "online predators" on NBC? It's people like you who would get an adult into trouble as an online predator! May God save us from pple like you!
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by edygirl(f): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2006
Amen. cool
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by chamoni(m): 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2006
and amen. cool
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by kiki(f): 12:34am On Aug 11, 2006
well maybe if u had took time to read what i wrote i said most of them not all of them and u are just one person and u know who u are u don't know what others do so u can be like many of us don't do that and i'm not sayin that its not kool 2 talk to people in Nairaland on your YIM it is real kool because u get to know people better but most people just im u to look for some internet loveand like i said agin most not all
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by diddy4(m): 2:23am On Aug 11, 2006
remove that most there and put some cuzz u r deceiving yourself by putting most. wonder what a 14y/o is doing IMing those way older than her.
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by kiki(f): 2:25am On Aug 11, 2006
ok maybe some can yall back up of me now
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by diddy4(m): 2:26am On Aug 11, 2006
yes we can.
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by kiki(f): 2:28am On Aug 11, 2006
thanx damn grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by diddy4(m): 2:29am On Aug 11, 2006
smiley smiley grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 11, 2006
lol i get those everyday but damn they dont be saying they wanna marry me lol
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by nilla(f): 2:55am On Aug 11, 2006
@ topic,

I haven't found anything wrong with the guys on Nairaland yet. Like some people suggested you might want to take your YIM etc off of your profile page if you don't want unnecessary attention. Better still if you start a conversation and dont like the way its going you can end it.
Re: What Is Wrong With Most Guys On Nairaland by earthrealm(m): 10:00am On Aug 11, 2006
cry coollol.very funny, cos 1 guy acted out of order, u are now dissin the whole NL guys?, huh,
not everyone is smart, so cos of that u say all NL guys are stuoid/crazy?, abeg spare me!!!

i get dozens of ims 4rm ladies, especially western ladies, who want me 2 go n watch them naked on their site/cam??, so
does that make me say that all ladies are bad?

far from it.i have reallly met some interesting/beautiful ladies in this nairaland, so the presence of a few bad eggs does not trouble me, [n i heard birds of same feathers, ] kiss
i just block their chat id, so they cant chat with me again,
so try n do same,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Your Cork On: A Mr. Cork Tribute / How To Login Zoosk Online Dating Account On Mobile / Graphics Photo; Man Slits His Own Throat In Gabon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.