Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Please: Vote A Fellow Nairalander To Become A Celebrity In The Ongoing SMA Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please: Vote A Fellow Nairalander To Become A Celebrity In The Ongoing SMA Award (920 Views)

Photo Of The Day( She Is A Celebrity In Her World) / Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria / Pls, Vote A Nairalander for Miss Unilag 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please: Vote A Fellow Nairalander To Become A Celebrity In The Ongoing SMA Award by oskaaay(m): 3:50am On Nov 21, 2014
We will be verry glad if NairaLand Admin can help push this to frontpage (readers please encourage it, so we achieve things faster)!

I want to sencerely solicit for your support for a brother of mine who happens to be a Nairalander also by name "Ogbonge" here on our own Nairaland platform. He is the founder of www.ogbongeblog.com (one of the most influencial tech, how to's blog in nigeria with helpful tutorials FREE). Please a friend in need is a friend indeed.

Let prove that Nairaland has gone beyond mere forum into a place where members are supported to achieving their highest potentials. He needs your VOTE. Hear what Jide Ogunsanya has to say to fellow Nairalanders below:

Please, I need your vote to win award for the 2014 Social Media Africa Awards. Kindly vote for me at : http://www.smaafrica.com/vote/blogger-of-the-year/.

All you need to do is to enter your email address and click VOTE under the name OGUNSANYA JIDE -NIGERIA . Voting ends on Friday Nov 28th,2014.

NB: The voting app on the site sucks on mobile. So,please use PC if site is misbehaving on your mobile phone.

You can also help me share this on your Timeline.Please do this to help a dear brother and your fellow Nigerian!

God bless you. AMEN!

O ya let go there !!!
Am sure to come back here to say thanks as our own wins the game, imagin KENYANS leading...Ha ba, Naija is Giant of Africa, we will show them when Nairalanders storm the voting poling boot via the link above.

I personally blog at www.informationvilla.com and careerpingger.com (ads spaces available of those websites + 2 3 4 7 0 6 6 0 5 2 2 2 cool

THANKS and GOD Bless Nigeria, NairaLand and Seun Osawe!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please: Vote A Fellow Nairalander To Become A Celebrity In The Ongoing SMA Award by jaybossYBNL(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
oskaaay:
We will be verry glad if NairaLand Admin can help push this to frontpage (readers please encourage it, so we achieve things faster)!

I want to sencerely solicit for your support for a brother of mine who happens to be a Nairalander also by name "Ogbonge" here on our own Nairaland platform. He is the founder of www.ogbongeblog.com (one of the most influencial tech, how to's blog in nigeria with helpful tutorials FREE). Please a friend in need is a friend indeed.

Let prove that Nairaland has gone beyond mere forum into a place where members are supported to achieving their highest potentials. He needs your VOTE. Hear what Jide Ogunsanya has to say to fellow Nairalanders below:

Please, I need your vote to win award for the 2014 Social Media Africa Awards. Kindly vote for me at : http://www.smaafrica.com/vote/blogger-of-the-year/.

All you need to do is to enter your email address and click VOTE under the name OGUNSANYA JIDE -NIGERIA . Voting ends on Friday Nov 28th,2014.

NB: The voting app on the site sucks on mobile. So,please use PC if site is misbehaving on your mobile phone.

You can also help me share this on your Timeline.Please do this to help a dear brother and your fellow Nigerian!

God bless you. AMEN!

O ya let go there !!!
Am sure to come back here to say thanks as our own wins the game, imagin KENYANS leading...Ha ba, Naija is Giant of Africa, we will show them when Nairalanders storm the voting poling boot via the link above.

I personally blog at www.informationvilla.com and careerpingger.com (ads spaces available of those websites + 2 3 4 7 0 6 6 0 5 2 2 2 cool

THANKS and GOD Bless Nigeria, NairaLand and Seun Osawe!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

voted already...... let's do it guys

1 Like

Re: Please: Vote A Fellow Nairalander To Become A Celebrity In The Ongoing SMA Award by smaafrica: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
It's 11 days to the Social Media Africa Summit and Awards #SMAA

Are you ready?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son Boluolwatife Rocks Agbada / A Mother Charged With Murder After Skeletons Of Her Three Babies Were Found / Sam Smith Becomes 1st Artiste To Sell 1m Copies In UK And US This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.