Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria (33113 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Wins Best Dressed Actress In Nollywood At Glam & Essence Awards / Meet Munachi Abii, The Most Beautiful Celebrity In Nigeria! / Finally Nadia Buahri Says Jim Iyke Is The Father Of Her Twins - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by silverdam(m): 1:05am On Feb 01, 2015
Jim Iyke is undoubtedly Nigeria's best dressed
male celebrity at the moment...I know ya'll
agree.His style can make you weep with joy...

www.misspetitenigeriablog.com/2015/01/damn-this-man-has-got-style-for-days.html?m=1

9 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 1:09am On Feb 01, 2015
Confirm.

12 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by silverdam(m): 1:17am On Feb 01, 2015
More

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 01, 2015
That's when you lie! What are you talking about, if you dont know anything just keep shut. The guy only dresses in movie, you need to see Jim, real u may doubt, that he's not who u sees in movie. Though he tried but not all that

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 01, 2015
Tell us something we don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by silverdam(m): 10:05am On Feb 01, 2015
crazysaint:
That's when you lie! What are you talking about, if you dont know anything just keep shut. The guy only dresses in movie, you need to see Jim, real u may doubt, that he's not who u sees in movie. Though he tried but not all that
Okay, who else does it better? Even Omotola confirmed it that he's the best...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by silverdam(m): 10:08am On Feb 01, 2015
rokiatu:
Tell us something we don't know.
Wow! Honestly, you're so damn fine. Those figure of yours is 10/10. I like you

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by Sijo01(f): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2015
Dude sure knows how to cross the 'T' and dot the 'I' in the fashion space.

6 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by silverdam(m): 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2015
Sijo01:
Dude sure knows how to cross the 'T' and dot the 'I' in the fashion space.
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by alotofgrace(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
wetin be all dis okrika collections

6 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by smartdaction: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
omo na true too d guy get swagg pass for dressing even p square no reach him

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by M4gunners: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Without money you can't dress well. Nevertheless, jim knows what to put on.

7 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by teemanbastos(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
sexyseun:
That Thug? Abegi, He's so razz, He's so dirty, He's so arrogant, i dont like him at all
I hate his sense of dressing, sense of reasoning and his common sense..
Please MOD dont bring this guy's topic to FP again... I have my personal reasons...
lol...itz true..Jim iyke na thug but why you hate him dis much?
Abi u dun date am b4 ni?

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by ayusco85(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
And who said he isn't?
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
alotofgrace:
wetin be all dis okrika collections
Guy... go hug transformer

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by iluvweed(m): 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
undecided.........looks GAY!
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
That Thug? Abegi, He's so razz, He's so dirty, He's so arrogant, i dont like him at all

Please MOD dont bring this guy's topic to FP again... I have my personal reasons...

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by dstnd: 3:40pm On Feb 01, 2015
am sure some nairaland guys can do better
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by shaboti: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
I think he is
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by daftpikin: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
crazysaint:

you live with him??

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by bobo65(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2015
crazysaint:

Close ur mouth
jim iyke is always on point
he has been a big boy before he started acting
he has the physique

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by dstnd: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
sexyseun:

he done bleep you before? na question ooo

9 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by chodosky: 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
The guy can dress no jokes. I like him for that.
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by sigidporte(m): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
Same league with d'banj

classic!!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by shaboti: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
sexyseun:

did he use you and dump you ?

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by bobo65(m): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
sexyseun:

U no well

U remind of those days in primary sch wen guys will be tripping for a gal that they cant have..then they will be saying all sorta bad tins abt the gal hoping one day the gal will confront/talk to them

12 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by daftpikin: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
dstnd:
am sure some nairaland guys can do better

Are they celebrities??

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by Janetozi(f): 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
Yes!! He is classically stylish.

He is as stylish as he is handsome.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by PerfumeRepublik: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
Jim owns it ...No contest
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by damola311: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
So wetin make we do now
Re: Jim Iyke Is The Best Dressed Male Celebrity In Nigeria by vickyozohu(f): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2015
M4gunners:
Without money you can't dress well. Nevertheless, jim knows what to put on.
I disagree, without money, u can still look cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timaya Sings Praise & Worship As DJ Tries To Mess Up His Performance / Photo Of Joseph Yobo And His Wife, Adaeze Yobo / Comedian Akpororo Pictured With His Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.