Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

These Paintings Are So Real, You Will Want To Hug Some Of Them (PHOTOS) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / These Paintings Are So Real, You Will Want To Hug Some Of Them (PHOTOS) (1644 Views)

Digital Art- Take A Look At These Paintings Done By Godwin Akpan / Beautiful Paintings / These Apocalyptic Paintings Show The Terrifying Near Future Of Our Lagos City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Paintings Are So Real, You Will Want To Hug Some Of Them (PHOTOS) by oyinkanolu: 5:32am On Nov 21, 2014
These amazing hyper realistic drawings are so lifelike they could pass for photographs. The incredibly detailed works of art were created by self-taught artist Ivan Hoo, from Singapore, who earns a living from his realistic drawings and paintings.
The 31-year-old takes up to three days to complete the impressive pieces, which include animal portraits and still life drawings of everyday items such as a Starbucks cup. The A3 sketches are completed using a range of soft pastel pencils and are drawn from still life, or a photograph taken by Ivan himself.

Check out more here - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/11/these-paintings-are-so-real-you-will.html

Re: These Paintings Are So Real, You Will Want To Hug Some Of Them (PHOTOS) by mumubynature(m): 5:51am On Nov 21, 2014
Me i no see any drawing here.All i see are objects being placed on a board
Re: These Paintings Are So Real, You Will Want To Hug Some Of Them (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 21, 2014
^^^ exaactly bro; I was even confused myself; normal objects placed on board, I can even do it.
Re: These Paintings Are So Real, You Will Want To Hug Some Of Them (PHOTOS) by sod09(m): 6:35am On Nov 21, 2014
look carefully.......
now wat did u see
Re: These Paintings Are So Real, You Will Want To Hug Some Of Them (PHOTOS) by briantext(m): 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
oyinkanolu:
These amazing hyper realistic drawings are so lifelike they could pass for photographs. The incredibly detailed works of art were created by self-taught artist Ivan Hoo, from Singapore, who earns a living from his realistic drawings and paintings.
The 31-year-old takes up to three days to complete the impressive pieces, which include animal portraits and still life drawings of everyday items such as a Starbucks cup. The A3 sketches are completed using a range of soft pastel pencils and are drawn from still life, or a photograph taken by Ivan himself.

Check out more here - http://www.remspot.com.ng/2014/11/these-paintings-are-so-real-you-will.html
Its the camera angle that makes it look too realistic...
But they are cool
Re: These Paintings Are So Real, You Will Want To Hug Some Of Them (PHOTOS) by ennajod: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Have been looking for this

(1) (Reply)

Logo Spoofing / Monogramming, Printing And Clothing @ Inspirat-next Concepts / My Animated Gif For Happy Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.