Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? (23932 Views)

Yemi Alade At The UBA CEO Awards In A V-neck Jumpsuit (pics) / Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by cellular01: 7:21am On Nov 21, 2014
Personaly, I don't see anything wrong with this kind of publicity. If anything, tiwa is down to earth for posting those pic to her followers. Let's stop the hating coz she deserves all d awards stated.
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by ayobase(m): 7:25am On Nov 21, 2014
We should all know the difference between sheer hating and accepting the fact that someone is good.........It takes musically sound person to do some of her songs without flatting.

If she is not fit for the award, then who?

Yemi Alade or who?

And it is her page for Tiwa's sake.....u can unfollow if you dont like.....she no put rope for your neck.

what more can she ask from her fans if not support.

when you are hating, hate with reason(s), and not the flimsy one(s)

Seun, this aproko matter no fit you fah......unless their is something you are desperately pursuing.
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by allanphash7(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2014
Op weda U liKe u anoda word apart from *despiratr* all I knw is dat she's gonna win d award cos she worked towards it . Haters Can hug transFormer

#TeamTiwaSavage
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by gbaskiboy: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2014
Lordabas:

Hit LIKE if
you think i am mad
grin
u dey mad abi? visit cele church wey dey near u make dem, flog madness commot from u
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Pennyways: 7:29am On Nov 21, 2014
Djdamian:
She's deceiving herself..she should work on her morals
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2014
Lordabas:

I BU ONYE ARA!!!! #1000 likes

Hit LIKE if
you think i am mad
grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Macwytt(m): 7:30am On Nov 21, 2014
Who is Tiwa Savage? Is she a teacher in Nigeria? Dunno bout her I school in France.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by tomistelle(f): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2014
Will always be indifferent abt ds lady,,
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by tomistelle(f): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=Pennyways post=28209861][/quote]
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Maximus85(m): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2014
she can sing. I like that about her. but pls help us tell her to stop behaving like Beyonce. the nude is getting excessive. thanks. no be by force.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Wisegeek01(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Dannyset(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2014
sulezy:
We not vote for u if u don't change from dose habit of wearing bad dress in the name fashion u ar a mother u should good for. The ur hubby nt we the fan so there fore come back next year if u are choice again hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha old da mama

Ori iya mi o, mi o, mi oo
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by kudoxs(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2014
This is way better than paying for an award, if you can't stand her spamming, you can just unfollow her, no be by tulasi!
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by kudoxs(m): 7:51am On Nov 21, 2014
Dannyset:

Ori iya mi o, mi o, mi oo

eleda mi ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by samseen02(m): 7:52am On Nov 21, 2014
Lordabas:

Hit LIKE if
you think i am mad
grin
seriously, dats wot u are
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by publicenemy(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Djdamian:

She has bad morals?
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by dayveed1(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2014
In her dreams, maybe an award for "wannabe artist of the century"
dislike that lame bitc*
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by mase111(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2014
Is it now a sin to be desperate? Even our politicians are desperate to win with there posters every were. Show me a man that has never been desperate to win and i would show you a pregnant baby.
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by tosongolabeaty: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2014
Ok

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Lordabas: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2014
MNDY:

You just made my day! Na you try pass jare! Now that you know you are mad, what next?
-----------
By the way, that quote from the imp in Game of Thrones in your profile picture is one of the few greatest and most creative words in the world for self-esteem sake!
Na to locate yabaleft remain grin
----------
Yeah true. I noticed many people on nairaland had low self-esteem so i decided to put it there cheesy cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by lonelydora: 8:44am On Nov 21, 2014
In Otuoke where i schooled, we only know the Most Unclad Female Artist, and not Tiwa Savage.
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by alingo4life: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2014
I like tiwa.but for the best video.i wld vote to bad by niyola any day anytime over a tiwa savage.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by chuksopran(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2014
Support her,,if you can
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Nmeri17: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2014
Vivly:
She deserves an award though.
I didn't say which type.

hehehe
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by fireforfire: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2014
After that yeye publicity stunt she n her husband tried pullin abouy dia marriage break up i lost respect for her.
#in chief zebrudayas voice# so therefore i wili not vote for her.
she shuld change name drm eminado to desperado
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by enemmo(f): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2014
ayobase:
We should all know the difference between sheer hating and accepting the fact that someone is good.........It takes musically sound person to do some of her songs without flatting.

If she is not fit for the award, then who?

Yemi Alade or who?

And it is her page for Tiwa's sake.....u can unfollow if you dont like.....she no put rope for your neck.

what more can she ask from her fans if not support.

when you are hating, hate with reason(s), and not the flimsy one(s)

Seun, this aproko matter no fit you fah......unless their is something you are desperately pursuing.

Yemi is much better

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by femi4: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2014
Djdamian:
Wetin do her morals, don't hate, appreciate!
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by femi4: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2014
mayapop:
She knows she's gonna win, so why is she so desperate
Even TAN dey campaign for GEJ.
She has got nothing to loose
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by enioladeran: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2014
Why are people this dump, I don’t see anything wrong with that, she needs it. By the way, others are doing it both home and abroad. Please @op try and grow up and stop putting stuffs like this on FP.
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by adanduka: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2014
You are your No 1 promoter, so she is on track.
Even though she has a track record for worst dressed on Fashion Police (Naija), she is extremely talented and her voice stands out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On His Birthday (Photos, Video) / Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him.. / Davido & Kizz Daniel End Beef, Follow Each Other Back On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.