Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ever Been Between The Devil And The Blue Sea. Do Share Experiences - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ever Been Between The Devil And The Blue Sea. Do Share Experiences (742 Views)

When Your Mother Calls You The Devil / Do You Remember This Lamp? Share Your Experiences Here / Funny Things Kids Say And Do-share your stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Been Between The Devil And The Blue Sea. Do Share Experiences by Eddygourdo(m): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2014
I have many experiences, though I will start with my hilarious and unforgettable experience guava hunting 20years ago in my wicked neighbour's compound. Please could a man have ripe fruits on the tree and neither will he nor his family pluck them. I decided to do my God given duty of possessing the earth which he told adam to relay to we all. On that sunday morning, haven checked properly that my neighbours were in church. I scaled the fence and made my way to the backyard with intentions of having a guava deseert apetitee from the tree. I had barely started my onslaught when movements on the ground called my attention. There it was. My sunday nightmare. Never knew the bassey's kept a dog talkless of a the lion clone I was looking at. I felt a trickle of urine as I whimpered. The animal looked at me and proceeded to sit down under the tree. I started planning my escape route as I knew any unplanned landing will be synomymous with a crash landing as I would be torn to shreds thanks to how many times I saw that dog lick his lips while staring at me. While I comptemplated my ordeal I met the real shocker. Here comes mr bassey with a two pronged koboko and a plastic chair. How could I have miscalculated that this wicked man didnt go to church with his family. To make matters worse he came under the tree and greeted me and said I should well done o. Then did my weeping and wailing start. I tried to attach the guavas in my pocket back to the tree but for where. I envied the birds who could fly away. Mr bassey sat down with the koboko to the right while the dog waited on the left. And he said whenever I have had my fill of my fathers guava tree that I should come down o. I cant finish this story as am in tears when I remember my feeling of a bush meat being hunted. I never ate guava again till date. Brb sobs

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Between The Devil And The Blue Sea. Do Share Experiences by yuncka: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2014
LOL!

I had a similar encounter but mine was in boarding school.

I was in JS3 at d time. Xtention period to be precise. I was terribly hungry and we were forced into manual labor by SS3 students. While sweeping the portion allocated to me under a mango tree. My savior fell from the tree. A small fresh looking mango fruit that I saw as the answer to my hunger. I didnt even wash, I put it all in my mouth to avoid being begged for it by my pals......then I swallowed d seed in error,...and it got stuck in my throat.....
Chei! I was dying oo. I couldnt swallow it or vomit it, I tried forcin it out with my fingers bt to no avail.
I could see d devil and his angels beckoning on me to come and eat charcoal wit them in hell. I ran with my last energy to our refuse dump to lie down and die.....then suddenly the little devil popped out of my throat. My eyes were red, very red, redder dan red.

I managed to pick the seed and threw it far away wit a curse. E no go beta for dat seed, infact e no go grow into three.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Been Between The Devil And The Blue Sea. Do Share Experiences by xpac01(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2014
There's this girl I love so much. I decided nevr to do her until marriage. Then oneday i visited her room, she started acting funny. She said i shld prove my love by doing her. Me i felt so like it was a test. I said baby i dn't want to do u. She said then i dnt love her and if we dn't do it, its over. I was inbetween our love and my decison. *sobing, Chi why* i finally loose her. And have always been expctin the nxt ring in my phone will be she calling.*sobs again*

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Between The Devil And The Blue Sea. Do Share Experiences by rezzy: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Xpac01, nice decision you made. I guess she wanted to trap you with pregnancy or God knows.

1 Like

Re: Ever Been Between The Devil And The Blue Sea. Do Share Experiences by Kanwulia: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hey!

The day I mistakenly entered an aunt's neighbor's residence through a side gate and was greeted with the barking of some huge dogs coming out of the house. The neighbor shared a fence with my aunt and I went in through the WRONG side gate! shocked
When I got into the neighbor's back yard. . .the gate closed behind me and I realized I was in the WRONG HOUSE!

Let me just say. . . I HAVE NO RECOLLECTIONS how I got out of that compound IN A FLASH!

The only thing I remembered is I was safe in my car.

Chai!!!!

Diarrrrrrrrrrris godiooooooo!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Christmas Eve Plans? / Should Couples Have Access In Each Other's Fones??? / How A Man Should Dress Up For The First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.