Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website (2022 Views)

20 Tips To Maximize Your Search Efficiency On Google / A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website / A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2014
ADSENSE ALTERNATIVE
Do you want to Earn upto N8,000 per Month with your Website? Become an Addigon
Publisher #SocialAds
Read More:
http://addigon.com/social/146/30194
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by henryobinna(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2014
Khaynet:
ADSENSE ALTERNATIVE
Publisher #SocialAds
Read More:
na wa oh..
each day with a new adsense alternative..
hmmm... hope they're not scammers.
and have you ever recieved any payment from them?
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
henryobinna:

na wa oh..
each day with a new adsense alternative..
hmmm... hope they're not scammers.
and have you ever recieved any payment from them?
To be frank a.nd truthful with you I have never received payment from them but I believe they ain't no scam their advert is all over nairaland
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hmmm....aletrnative adverts have decent ads sha.
Gone are the days of open ad nation messing up ur site
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by henryobinna(m): 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Khaynet:

To be frank a.nd truthful with you I have never received payment from them but I believe they ain't no scam their advert is all over nairaland
their ads being all over NL isn't a criterion to abscond them from scams.

why am asking all these is because am looking for a suitable ppc network I can put on my blog, addynamo is utter crap.
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
yea dey do but I ain't sure of their calculation
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
henryobinna:
their ads being all over NL isn't a criterion to abscond them from scams.

why am asking all these us because am looking for a suitable ppc network I can put on my blog, addynamo is utter crap.
I wont lie to you
but av tried some advert companies
and I think this is quite ok with me

at least its worth trying.
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by henryobinna(m): 1:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:
you mean they don't mess up one's site anymore?
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by henryobinna(m): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
Khaynet:

I wont lie to you
but av tried some advert companies
and I think this is quite ok with me

at least its worth trying.
ok, how much do they pay per click

and is their per click rate dependent on traffic source?
cos majority of my traffic isn't nigerian
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
henryobinna:

you mean they don't mess up one's site anymore?
they still do, same with addynamo.

I mean all these new ads companies should teach them a lesson.
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by henryobinna(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
ClintonNzedimma:

they still do, same with addynamo.

I mean all these new ads companies should teach them a lesson.
ok ok ok..
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
henryobinna:

ok, how much do they pay per click

and is their per click rate dependent on traffic source?
cos majority of my traffic isn't nigerian
No I dont think so but you can check the site

please b sure to use my link
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by henryobinna(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Khaynet:

No I dont think so but you can check the site

please b sure to use my link
ok, no problem,
but I'll register if am well convinced
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
henryobinna:
ok, no problem,
but I'll register if am well convinced
thanks grin
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by henryobinna(m): 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
Khaynet:

thanks grin
UWC
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Khaynet:
ADSENSE ALTERNATIVE
Publisher #SocialAds
Read More:
Come khaynet they pay you?
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by henryobinna(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Khaynet:

thanks grin
i just registerd using your link, on the site they didn't explain things, so help me on how to set things up as in after registering what n what I should do,
i created an ad unit pasted it on my blog but what is written when someone views my site is site not approved or something like that.
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
henryobinna:

i just registerd using your link, on the site they didn't explain things, so help me on how to set things up as in after registering what n what I should do,
i created an ad unit pasted it on my blog but what is written when someone views my site is site not approved or something like that.
submit website first
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by henryobinna(m): 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Khaynet:

submit website first
ok,
I've done that anyway..
thanks
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
henryobinna:
ok,
I've done that anyway..
thanks
u've gotten it?
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by henryobinna(m): 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
Khaynet:

u've gotten it?
yea
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
henryobinna:
yea
I just discovered that you can even check a track of the people who clicked your adverts and where exactly your traffic is coming from
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by henryobinna(m): 12:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Khaynet:

I just discovered that you can even check a track of the people who clicked your adverts and where exactly your traffic is coming from
really?

how
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
henryobinna:
really?

how
check your profile then check dashboard,
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by henryobinna(m): 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
Khaynet:

check your profile then check dashboard,
ok,
it seems I'll even remove their add, its only relevant for nigerian visitors.

nigeria is not in the top 3-4 of my blog audience
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
henryobinna:

ok,
it seems I'll even remove their add, its only relevant for nigerian visitors.

nigeria is not in the top 3-4 of my blog audience
awww.... I didn't know that
where did you see that
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by henryobinna(m): 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Khaynet:

awww.... I didn't know that
where did you see that
where did I see what?
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
henryobinna:
where did I see what?
that its only relevant for Nig visitors
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by henryobinna(m): 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Khaynet:

that its only relevant for Nig visitors
view your site. n see the ads present... all though the present ads are their own... as in promoting their services.
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
henryobinna:

view your site. n see the ads present... all though the present ads are their own... as in promoting their services.
Yeah but you can still use their social ads
Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by henryobinna(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Khaynet:

Yeah but you can still use their social ads
you're funny...
am not using them cos my aim is to make money from them,
but am using them to monetize my blog(profitably) not just looking for ways ti make money online.

1 Like

Re: A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
henryobinna:

you're funny...
am not using them cos my aim is to make money from them,
but am using them to monetize my blog(profitably) not just looking for ways ti make money online.
nor vex grin
but you could make money from your Facebook and twitter page uknow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's N1.1 Billionaire ($5.5 Millionaire) Blogger / How To Draw A Map On Microsoft Word / I'm Buying Old YAHOO EMAIL Accounts ( 3years Old Account And Up Only )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.