Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Former IG Of Police, Mohammed Abubakar's Wife Is A Stunner! (new Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former IG Of Police, Mohammed Abubakar's Wife Is A Stunner! (new Photos) (3505 Views)

Photos: Beyonce's Mum Is A Stunner... / Psquare Spotted With #BBAChase Pokello Plus Pokello's S£x video with Stunner / Wife Of Former IG Of Police Mike Okiro Dies In Bathroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former IG Of Police, Mohammed Abubakar's Wife Is A Stunner! (new Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Mrs Zahra Bunu-Abubakar used to be the President of POWA - Police Officers Wives Association, a charitable organization dedicated to supporting law enforcement spouses. Yesterday she handed over to Hajia Aisha Abba Suleiman, the wife of the new IG of Police and here are photos from the event. Mrs. Zahra welcomed her first baby with the former IG back in July. The big boy is so grown now.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/11/former-ig-of-police-mohammed-abubakars.html

Re: Former IG Of Police, Mohammed Abubakar's Wife Is A Stunner! (new Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2014
Now dat is one hunk of a policemansmiley
Wish oda policemen wud take time to luk afta demselves like dis dude. Even myself wud respect dem more

1 Like

Re: Former IG Of Police, Mohammed Abubakar's Wife Is A Stunner! (new Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2014
who says 20 20 Naira bribe can't get u a beautiful wife?

1 Like

Re: Former IG Of Police, Mohammed Abubakar's Wife Is A Stunner! (new Photos) by cokacoola(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Former IG Of Police, Mohammed Abubakar's Wife Is A Stunner! (new Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 21, 2014
My question is who is that man. kiss kiss
Re: Former IG Of Police, Mohammed Abubakar's Wife Is A Stunner! (new Photos) by miss20(f): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2014
Wow,handsome man,beautifull wife nd an adorable kid. It gives me joy to see women that take care of themselves even after having babies. kiss

1 Like

Re: Former IG Of Police, Mohammed Abubakar's Wife Is A Stunner! (new Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 21, 2014
U don't have to appear NUDE...just to reveal your beauty...
This is the MOST ASTONISHING LADY I have seen on nairaland especially this "MBER " period...
She is just an EPITOME of beauty..with an intimidating height..

Hmmm Gorgeous!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Former IG Of Police, Mohammed Abubakar's Wife Is A Stunner! (new Photos) by stinggy(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2014
andromida:

You still don't that's me? sad
Re: Former IG Of Police, Mohammed Abubakar's Wife Is A Stunner! (new Photos) by seangy4konji: 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dats d son of the ig. His name is Jamal and u can see him on Instagram with #pilotjamboy
Re: Former IG Of Police, Mohammed Abubakar's Wife Is A Stunner! (new Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
seangy4konji:
Dats d son of the ig. His name is Jamal and u can see him on Instagram with #pilotjamboy

O.k
Re: Former IG Of Police, Mohammed Abubakar's Wife Is A Stunner! (new Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
stinggy:

You still don't that's me? sad

Sorry so not you. cheesy
Re: Former IG Of Police, Mohammed Abubakar's Wife Is A Stunner! (new Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
andromida:
na one aboki wey bn dey do gateman 4 my street,bt i just suprise as d guy cum dey polished nw..
Re: Former IG Of Police, Mohammed Abubakar's Wife Is A Stunner! (new Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
axortedbabe:
na one aboki wey bn dey do gateman 4 my street,bt i just suprise as d guy cum dey polished nw..

Lol. Why you wake me up na? cheesy cheesy The guy polish up o. He try well.
Re: Former IG Of Police, Mohammed Abubakar's Wife Is A Stunner! (new Photos) by Kunleskey(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lovely..
Re: Former IG Of Police, Mohammed Abubakar's Wife Is A Stunner! (new Photos) by iomoge2(f): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
That’s not her husband in the pix na. Lol.

Zahra is more beautiful in person.

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Rihanna And Blue Ivy At The 2015 Grammys / Daughter Of A Billioniare DJ Cuppy Says She Has A Crush On Korede Bello(scrnshot / Actor, Junior Pope Odonwodo Rocks Matching Agbada With His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.