Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Pandemonium In Rivers State NYSC Camp! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pandemonium In Rivers State NYSC Camp! (1149 Views)

How greedy corpers escaped being used as rituals in Rivers state / Protest At Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp Over Delayed Allowance / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pandemonium In Rivers State NYSC Camp! by Cjay2020(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2014
After morning meditation, pandemonium struck when Rivers state Camp Director, Mrs Priscilla Akhamie announced that monthly allowance (allowee) will b paid to corps members on bank accounts yet to be opened. With 2 days left in the camp , corps members percieved that the allowee was about to be ''cornered'' and the decision was immediately objected, challenged and revolted....one thing led to another the Nonwa gbam camp gate is currently blocked by corps members to prevent movement in and out the camp, the camp directors lodge is been swarmped by corps members and the kitchen was raided for breakfast... The authorities have asked for 4 hours to sort things out, but one thing is sure....the chaos wl continue if the allowee is not given CASH to corps members TODAY!
More updates as it comes....

Re: Pandemonium In Rivers State NYSC Camp! by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2014
Lmao..the kitchen was raided for brkfast..this is getn very interestin
Re: Pandemonium In Rivers State NYSC Camp! by Raiders: 10:37am On Nov 21, 2014
During my time in camp, we were paid cash in camp
Re: Pandemonium In Rivers State NYSC Camp! by Cjay2020(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Lmao..the kitchen was raided for brkfast..this is getn very interestin
Basins of not-too-fresh bread was taken out of the store, and coolers of jollof rice used for dinner last nite... It beats my imagination that most times they say food is finish wen there seems to be more.
Re: Pandemonium In Rivers State NYSC Camp! by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2014
Cjay2020:

Basins of not-too-fresh bread was taken out of the store, and coolers of jollof rice used for dinner last nite... It beats my imagination that most times they say food is finish wen there seems to be more.
loool..r u serios... Wats happenin at the moment, r ppo stil rioting?
Re: Pandemonium In Rivers State NYSC Camp! by Cjay2020(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loool..r u serios... Wats happenin at the moment, r ppo stil rioting?
''nysc militants'' still @ the gate, rumours that payment have started causing commotion every 5 mins, lines forming here and there.
Re: Pandemonium In Rivers State NYSC Camp! by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2014
Cjay2020:

''nysc militants'' still @ the gate, rumours that payment have started causing commotion every 5 mins, lines forming here and there.
loooool..i trust rumour mongers..... Hahahahaha... Money don enta voicemail ooooooo... One corper don carry all d money put for pocket...
Re: Pandemonium In Rivers State NYSC Camp! by yokiti: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2014

(1)

How Many Batch For 2016 / Comprehensive Dragnet And GMAT Past Questions And Answers / Lagos Corper:how Have You Been Able To Get Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.