Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 (11394 Views)

Repulsive Odour Forces Reps To Adjourn Till Nov 17 / Reps To Strip President Of Power Over Oil Licences / FG Okays Emergency Rule Extension In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by chamboy(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2014
OK Vote for buhari/oby feb.2015

Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by 100Cents: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2014
lonelydora:
Ok

Okay, wat ?
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by lonelydora: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2014
100Cents:

Okay, wat ?
Space booked, dats all.
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by XuteSleeks(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2014
If it was eventually going to be postponed to Dec 3 why the emergency session?

All these stuff is painting us in bad light to the world,whether APC or PDP.
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2014
Because they invest their time Getting land that is flowing of honey and milk
100Cents:

Someone, pray for these boys.
proudly Nairaland till devil turn born again
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by okiezman(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2014
✳ Vice President -North.
✳ Senate President -North
✳ Speaker House of Reps - North.
✳ PDP National Chairman - North.
✳ Head of Service - North.
✳ INEC Chairman - North.
✳ Inspector General of Police - North.
✳ Chief Justice of federation - North.
✳ President Court of Appeal - North.
✳ EFCC Chairman - North.
✳ President Federal high court - North.
✳ National Security Adviser - North.
✳ Chief of Defense Staff - North.
✳ Chief of Naval Staff - North.
✳ Controller, Customs
Service - North.
✳ Defence Minister-North.
✳ Education Minister- North.
✳ MD Port Authority- North.
✳ MD NDIC - North
✳ Controller Prison Services - North.
✳ Richest man in Africa - North.
✳ 85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
✳ 99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
✳ Boko Haram - North.

Northerners wan spoil our hard earned democracy
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by qtx(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2014
koboko69:
The state of emergency have had little or no effects since it was declared. the only effects we have seen so far is some Generals pockets and bank accounts getting fatter, over 200 missing girls, little kids bombed to death like chickens, gallant soldiers and officers being killed like rams...etc. When the FG and the Nigerian military top brass really wants to end this madness, it will take them less than a month. for now its all about political gains and money.

if mr incompetence is not impeached;
we will surely kick him out on lovers day next year!

vote for CHANGE!!!
Day-Dreaming, wake up guy it's daybreak . lol
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by Bryan12(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2014
Seconded
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by jingh(f): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2014
what Ve dey achieve with the emergency rule
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by dancruz(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2014
chamboy:
OK Vote for buhari/oby feb.2015
the one who can't afford nomination form and the other that can't pay rent. Aren't u tired of broke ass pple embezzling d nation? Mtcheewww
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by dunkem21(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2014
There will be free for all on Dec 3, 2014.

Or Fence Jumpers; season 2.

1 Like

Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by dunkem21(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2014
dancruz:
the one who can't afford nomination form and the other that can't pay rent. Aren't u tired of broke ass pple embezzling d nation? Mtcheewww

grin
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by chamboy(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2014
dancruz:
Ok dangote/otedola... we are d cause of our problems ... all I pray for is Your Children should be smarter than u.
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by Pontaboki: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2014
Hahahahahaha,be ready to hug transformer Ooo
koboko69:
The state of emergency have had little or no effects since it was declared. the only effects we have seen so far is some Generals pockets and bank accounts getting fatter, over 200 missing girls, little kids bombed to death like chickens, gallant soldiers and officers being killed like rams...etc. When the FG and the Nigerian military top brass really wants to end this madness, it will take them less than a month. for now its all about political gains and money.

vote for CHANGE!!!
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by BetaThings: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
Needed.
I will prefer if the entire North is declared state of emergency, those boko boys are becoming emboldened every passing day.
The only reason the Niger Delta is not boiling is because Jonathan is empowering his Ijaw against the itsekiris
The Itsekiris are angry but the odds are against them now
And that is emboldening the Ijaws to make all manners of demands which Jonathan accede to
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 21, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
Needed.
I will prefer if the entire North is declared state of emergency, those boko boys are becoming emboldened every passing day.

The question is not about declaring the state of emergency in the whole northern states.
The question is can the Nigerian military face these tiny group called BH?
If yes, let GEJ order a complete mobilization of the entire naija military to the war zone..they should not repel them.The war should be taking to their forest and caves.

If no,then shame of naija military,because most of them have always been paid for the last 30 yrs
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by dancruz(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2014
chamboy:
Ok dangote/otedola... we are d cause of our problems ... all I pray for is Your Children should be smarter than u.
Pple who handled diff portfolios @ one point in d same condemned past leadership, u think pple are so quick to forget? Dnt be deceived!!! Pls.... Suggest better!!
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by HrtBrkSteve(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2014
danjumakolo:

The question is not about declaring the state of emergency in the whole northern states.
The question is can the Nigerian military face these tiny group called BH?
If yes, let GEJ order a complete mobilization of the entire naija military to the war zone..they should not repel them.The war should be taking to their forest and caves.

If no,then shame of naija military,because most of them have always been paid for the last 30 yrs
Bro, its still the same issue. Its glaring those soldiers are now been overpowered by the BH guys for now. Declaring a state of emergency there will be the best, I stand to be corrected though.
BH Boys are diversified in the north, not just a unit, but many components now.
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by HrtBrkSteve(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2014
BetaThings:

The only reason the Niger Delta is not boiling is because Jonathan is empowering his Ijaw against the itsekiris
The Itsekiris are angry but the odds are against them now
And that is emboldening the Ijaws to make all manners of demands which Jonathan accede to
God will save us come 2015.
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by UnknownT: 11:39am On Nov 21, 2014
Ok, d chairman on media should insult the state houses of assembly to drive home his points? Well, i have seen state assembly members throwing punches at each other, but i haven't seen them scaling gates.
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by Olaolufred(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
Needed.

When a dullard/senseless human is the leader of a whole nation, you get such a result.

This boko haram can not survive like this under OBJ-even though he is a PDP-old devil,

He would have crushed them. Our leader is weak. His decisions are weak.

Now the security enterpreneurs have taken over, eating almost 1 trillion of our money yearly since 2012.

They will not want this insurgency to die.

If real boko haram did not attack in a week, this enterpreneurs will organize an attack in the name of boko haram.

But our weak leader allowed it.
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by HrtBrkSteve(m): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2014
Olaolufred:

When a dullard/senseless human is the leader of a whole nation, you get such a result.

This boko haram can not survive like this under OBJ-even though he is a PDP-old devil,

He would have crushed them. Our leader is weak. His decisions are weak.

Now the security enterpreneurs have taken over, eating almost 1 trillion of our money yearly since 2012.

They will not want this insurgency to die.

If real boko haram did not attack in a week, this enterpreneurs will organize an attack in the name of boko haram.

But our weak leader allowed it.
Olaolu, you have said it all. I think we need revolution in this country.

1 Like

Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by themmydhayhor(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2014
Whizzdom:

Who is David Mark ? See how dos Lawmakers dey climb gate like thieves

If to say na one Poor Man dey climb gate so ... dem go don arrest am

I don't knw wot Nigeria is turning into ..... We need young men with vision and mission

Young men dah can deliver effectively and diligently

We don't need all this yeye Old man wey dey vision don die grin grin grin grin

Frontpage tins

Bro u can make d move,
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by deletrue: 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
koboko69:

vote for CHANGE!!!
Your skull is carrying with it a cocconut like thing in the brain region. Give GEJ any name, you people cannot smell that seat for another decade. There is no human being on earth, whether such an individual is a Nigerian or he is a non Nigerians who does not knows that if people like Buhari or Atiku becomes the president today, these boko harams abi na insurgent be their name, will melt aways like ice block and peace will return almost immediately, but that kind of peace cannot be allowed to reign in Nigeria, instead boko haram should completely finish up those three states if necessary across to other northener states. Non-sense. There is no way only one tribe will be allowed to rule. Damn no way.
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by Whizzdom(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
themmydhayhor:

Bro u can make d move,

With God all things are possible and I don't like to be involved in politics. #smiles
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by koboko69: 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
deletrue:
Your skull is carrying with it a cocconut like thing in the brain region. Give GEJ any name, you people cannot smell that seat for another decade. There is no human being on earth, whether such an individual is a Nigerian or he is a non Nigerians who does not knows that if people like Buhari or Atiku becomes the president today, these boko harams abi na insurgent be their name, will melt aways like ice block and peace will return almost immediately, but that kind of peace cannot be allowed to reign in Nigeria, instead boko haram should completely finish up those three states i
f necessary across to other northener states. Non-sense. There is no way only one tribe will be allowed to rule. Damn no way.

DUNCE!!! Are u sure is not a pack of fufu kept in a hard casing u have as a head? Bokoharam started under Yaradua...so spare us this stale sermon you are preaching and stop being foolish. for you info, i am a Niger Deltan and its no news that Jonathan is a failure. now get ur silly ass out of my mentions
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by deletrue: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
100Cents:

Someone, pray for these boys.
no be lie, especially the full stop boy.
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by philips70(m): 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
koboko69:

DUNCE!!! Are u sure is not a pack of fufu kept in a hard casing u have as a head? Bokoharam started under Yaradua...so spare us this stale sermon you are preaching and stop being foolish. for you info, i am a Niger Deltan and its no news that Jonathan is a failure. now get ur silly ass out of my mentions

What these scoundrels think is all people from the Niger Delta must join them in endorsing criminality, mediocrity and stupidity. So anyone who speak against GEJ must be from the North or a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by deletrue: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
koboko69:

Na you sabi, but get it into your dirty Islamic brains that is seriously infected by the blind and violent system in your DNA so much so that you want to kill all your own fellow northners and blame GEJ that I am also from the north and if GEJ refused to resign we will finish ourselves in the north, because it our best campagin strategy against GEJ. Set of deviants and forsaken things.
Oya, continue to finish yourselves and become the president tomorrow. Set of dunce.
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by koboko69: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
deletrue:
Na you sabi, but get it into your dirty Islamic brains that is seriously infected by the blind and violent system in your DNA so much so that you want to kill all your own fellow northners and blame GEJ that I am also from the north and if GEJ refused to resign we will finish ourselves in the north, because it our best campagin strategy against GEJ. Set of deviants and forsaken things.
Oya, continue to finish yourselves and become the president tomorrow. Set of dunce.

bla...bla...bla...sorry u do not have my attention again angry NEXT!!!
Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by koboko69: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
philips70:

What these scoundrels think is all people from the Niger Delta must join them in endorsing criminality, mediocrity and stupidity. So anyone who speak against GEJ must be from the North or a Muslim.

THATS THE ONLY THING THEIR WARPED UP MINDS CAN THINK OF

1 Like

Re: Reps To Consider Emergency Rule Extension On December 3 by deletrue: 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
koboko69:

bla...bla...bla...sorry u do not have my attention again angry NEXT!!!
Of course, we are not mates. Am happy you know those you should toy with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Will Improve On Tuesday’s Screening – Dino Melaye / Publish Names, Authentic Figures Of Fallen Metele Heroes, Ezekwesili Tells Buhar / Bukola Saraki: Secession Agitations Fuelled By High Injustice In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.