Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Actress Cossy Orjiakor Finally Opens Up About Sleeping With A Dog - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Cossy Orjiakor Finally Opens Up About Sleeping With A Dog (991 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) / Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Cossy Orjiakor Finally Opens Up About Sleeping With A Dog by natolistic(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
You should know now (laughter). Imagine all the false stories that they’ve published about me; ‘Cossy Orjiakor has HIV’, ‘Cossy had sex with a dog’, ‘Cossy did this and Cossy did that’. You know, that’s not cool. But I’m a fun person and I dress for the occasion. Like if I’m going for a costume party I’d wear a sexy costume and that’s a party that happens basically in the night. But the thing is that in the morning, when normal people see the pictures of the clothes in the
readmore

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Dazzles In New Photo With Daughter / First Pictures From Ibinabo Fiberesima's Traditional Wedding / Justin Bieber Buys Himself A Private Jet (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.