Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

18+you'll Be Suprise To See This : Sure Winning Bet For This Weekend - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 18+you'll Be Suprise To See This : Sure Winning Bet For This Weekend (540 Views)

Win 90% Of Your Stakes With This Sure Daily Picks... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18+you'll Be Suprise To See This : Sure Winning Bet For This Weekend by viki84(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
I'm a realistic guy and i share what will benefit me with others, unlike others who would want you to call or email them first or pay a sum of money before they share winning bets with you. Let's go straight to the point.. This weekend is full of a lot of matches and these are the sure predictions i have. They are 80 per cent sure.
Cardiff City - Reading FC-1x
FK Krasnodar Youth - CSKA Moscow Youth -x2
Peykan - Esteghlal Khuzestan-1x
Paris FC 98 - FC Chambly-1
Athletic Bilbao - RCD Espanyol Barcelona-1
Cardiff City - Reading FC-1x
Brentford FC - Fulham FC-1x
US Catanzaro - Barletta Calcio-1
FC Metz - Paris Saint-Germain-2
Roda JC Kerkrade - Almere City FC-1
FK Mlada Boleslav -FC Slovacko-1
Chamois Niort FC - Tours FC-1

Tomorrow's draws
Bournemouth-ipswich
Huddersfield-Sheffield wed
Watford Fc-Derby county
Rotherham-Birminham
Charlton Athletic-Milwal Fc
Blackpool-Bolton wanderers
Sheffield utd-Oldham athletic
Rochdale-Doncaster
Peterborough-Swindon Town. You can play these draws in pool.. Accumulate the homewins and doublechances. This will give you cool cash to spend in the new week

(1) (Reply)

Last Day To Vote Vincent Eyeama As Africa's Best 2014 / Differences Between Messi And Ronaldo. / Five Successive Win For LVG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.