Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Can I Tavel Back With D Same Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Tavel Back With D Same Visa? (775 Views)

I Hv An Interview With D Us Embassy. I Wnt Tips On D Likly Qstions I Might Face / Why Cant They Jst Make D Plane Wit D Same Material Dey Use To Make D Blackbox??? / Tavel To Usa,canada,europe,and Russian State Free Airline Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Tavel Back With D Same Visa? by lifestyle1(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2008
pls,can i use the same visa to travel back or do i need to secure another visa? please educate me, this is what i mean, after returning from a trip abroad, and still having 4months validity, my question is can i use that same visa to travel to the same country??
Re: Can I Tavel Back With D Same Visa? by Tegese: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2008
it depends on the given number of entry, if it says "multi", then you can use it multiple times, but if it indicate single (or nothing is indicated) sorry, you can't use it. the only visa you can use more than once is the visa with the stated word "multi"
Re: Can I Tavel Back With D Same Visa? by princeonx: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2008
it can also say "M" entry. Meaning multiple entries.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Resort In Lagos To Spend This Xmas / Re-apply Or Appeal, Students Uk Visa / Travelling To Belize (central America) With Assurance Of Working Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.