Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Tabula Rasa By Brymo: Does The Album Really Deserve 10/10? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tabula Rasa By Brymo: Does The Album Really Deserve 10/10? (778 Views)

ALBUM: Brymo - Tabula Rasa (the Gift) Full Album Download / 'Omoge Campus' By Brymo Behind-the-Scene Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tabula Rasa By Brymo: Does The Album Really Deserve 10/10? by Emodeee: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
yesterday
ah saw tabula rasa album review on notjustok.com and u won't believe
dat d reviewer gave d album 10/10. does d album really deserve dat?
music analyst, music gurus kindly cum in here and share ur opinion abt d
album.....
Re: Tabula Rasa By Brymo: Does The Album Really Deserve 10/10? by dchyme: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
i dunno, haven't heard it
Re: Tabula Rasa By Brymo: Does The Album Really Deserve 10/10? by Datsleekdude(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
My Opinion: I'll give it 11/10.Best Nigerian Album I've heard this year and I just got it today. grin
Re: Tabula Rasa By Brymo: Does The Album Really Deserve 10/10? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
Post the album link and I'd give it a proper review. Please make it the zip format, I'm tired of coming across sites offering only individual downloads.

[EDIT]
Got the link and downloaded the album. Unfortunately I had listened to the recent klitoris album first so it skewed my judgement towards this album.
It was good but Brymo as an artist has grown with the times. I'd give this album a 7.5/10 and the newer one a 9/10. His music is really good, so good I prefer the Yoruba and pidgin tracks to English ones. The English languaged ones sound no different from foreign tracks but vernacular gives a Nigerian feel to the other songs.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO + AUDIO: Dotman - Yes Melo / Put Your Songs On Itunes And Earn Royalties / MUSIC: Don Jazzy & Tolu - Ife Mi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.