Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ (10519 Views)

Nigeria Military React to Bokoharm video Say No Safe Haven For Terrorists - DHQ / DHQ: Military Captures Arms Caches Abandoned By Fleeing Boko Haram / Missing NAF Helicopter Victims Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by johnstar(m): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Peetar3117:
isnt dis sign of good tidings...fp two times in a day...

back to the topic..Which one should we believe nw...
nop, its bcus u r jobless
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by intergral(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
okiezman:
Apc.........why?
Which God/Allah create you guys.....sahara/desert reporters why una wan scatter naija na?? wetin una go gain from false alarm Nawa oooo
It crashed in front of my friend's hoUse, soldiers as everybody not to near the place or they will shoot
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by okiezman(m): 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
intergral:
It crashed in front of my friend's hoUse, soldiers as everybody not to near the place or they will shoot

Is your friend still alive
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by ameer2: 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hmmn. . .infact i even saw d smoke,ndq or wat so eva they call dem selves. . .u guys shld stop deceiving nigerians and say d truth.
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by intergral(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
okiezman:

Is your friend still alive
yea.........
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by Chrisx1x(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
I decided to close my nairaland account.i dont want to sound paranoid, but i was pretty sure people were following me.
Guys were liking me [gay alert]

1 Like

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by okiezman(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
intergral:
yea.........

Ok..., but should the military be lying like this? I cry 4 dem... cry
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by deltateam: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nairaland MODs pushing false news to front page since time immemorial.

There was, there was not. Who cares? embarassed

1 Like

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by intergral(m): 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
okiezman:

Ok..., but should the military be lying like this? I cry 4 dem... cry
If you goto adamawa and see what BH has done with it you will just shake ya head. I was skulling there infact I was even at mubi the day BH attacked and killed anyboDy they meet on their way apart from women! I luckly escaped through the bush for 3days without food and water but thank God am back to my state. I really pity adamawa people because it was a peaceful place.........

1 Like

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by rafmike(m): 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nigeria jaga jaga
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by rafmike(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
intergral:
If you goto adamawa and see what BH has done with it you will just shake ya head. I was skulling there infact I was even at mubi the day BH attacked and killed anyboDy they meet on their way apart from women! I luckly escaped through the bush for 3days without food and water but thank God am back to my state. I really pity adamawa people because it was a peaceful place.........

Now u and NAF who lie pass? undecided
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by intergral(m): 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
rafmike:

Now u and NAF who lie pass? undecided
will I lie so that you will pay me So you decide for yourself who will lie between me and NAF
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by okiezman(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
intergral:

Na God save you oo
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by Rocksteady1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
If you goto adamawa and see what BH has done
with it you will just shake ya head. I was skulling
there infact I was even at mubi the day BH
attacked and killed anyboDy they meet on their
way apart from women! I luckly escaped through
the bush for 3days without food and water but
thank God am back to my state. I really pity
adamawa people because it was a peaceful
place.........
Team #pinshureoridonbelieveit#
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by ONYX5(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
moneybag100:
Jokers....pic of the aircraft or Idonbeliveit.
That was how they denied no lieutenant was killed some month back before acknowledging it.
wait up don't go to bed they will send you the pic soon f##k poo
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by bakila: 9:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
intergral:
will I lie so that you will pay me So you decide for yourself who will lie between me and NAF

They dont know that some people had to go to camaroun to connect to nigeria, traveled more than three days, cannot connect with their parents again and a dead. Some people think it is APC or PDP it is a real problem that has affected the traditionalist, xtians, muslim and the nothing concern me with God people.
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by Ezebinaugwu(m): 1:43am On Nov 22, 2014
Crashed Helicopter that I saw with my eyes and NAF just tell us ur helicopter didn't crash but I saw the crashed helicopter in Yola today.
Abeg hit like for me coz NAF liar
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by nemelu123(m): 4:38am On Nov 22, 2014
For Your Younger Ones
Jamb, Waec , Gce , Neco And All School Pume
Past Questions On Your Mobile Phone Call

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by chamboy(m): 5:20am On Nov 22, 2014
I just dey observe
Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by OreMI22: 2:50am On Nov 23, 2014
Obviously our aircrafts are really harrassing Boko Haram.

We should buy more, especially the fearsome MH17 and 35 , with Night fighting capability to use infra-red laser to bomb Sambisa every night

1 Like

Re: There Was No NAF Helicopter Crash Today - DHQ by tit(f): 2:59am On Nov 23, 2014
OreMI22:
Obviously our aircrafts are really harrassing Boko Haram.

We should buy more, especially the fearsome MH17 and 35 , with Night fighting capability to use infra-red laser to bomb Sambisa every night

sahara reporters have also floated a story about boko haram buying SAMs.
these platforms must be scaring them shitless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohammed Abubakar With Pang Xin Xing In Beijing (photos) / Bandits Demand Fresh N50 Million Ransom For Remaining 83 Bethel Baptist Students / Oshiomhole Appealing To Nigerians To Avoid Protest Over New Naira Design Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.