Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,986 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Breaking...Ameachi Is Loosing His Mind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking...Ameachi Is Loosing His Mind (816 Views)

Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki / Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking...Ameachi Is Loosing His Mind by tommysparks: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Amaechi of rivers state is seriously ill, he was rushed to an undisclosed private hospital on return to portharcourt from d fct. Test carried out on him suggest he is suffering from POST TRAUMATIC PSYCHOTIC POLITICAL STRESS SYNDROME. A condition which makes sufferers act and talk irrational and incoherently and assume they are being rigged out of an election and serially call on phantom followers to disturb the civil peace. info has it that he will be referred for proper psychiatric evaluation abroad. May he recover soon.
Re: Breaking...Ameachi Is Loosing His Mind by Igwelawson(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ah!
I don win award
First to comment[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Breaking...Ameachi Is Loosing His Mind by nationwide1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
No source/sauce. Op stop being a political fanatic. Does PTSD occur before the stress?
Re: Breaking...Ameachi Is Loosing His Mind by desgiezd(m): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
What makes me think this is too childish?
Re: Breaking...Ameachi Is Loosing His Mind by donphilopus: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
If Amaechi has the sickness as you alleged, then what kind of disease do people like Gov. Shema, FFK, Doyin Okupe and other Presidential aides have?!
Re: Breaking...Ameachi Is Loosing His Mind by gtrust: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
It's called: 'He doesn't know what he wants syndrome"!!!
Re: Breaking...Ameachi Is Loosing His Mind by bitterpenis(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
smh
Re: Breaking...Ameachi Is Loosing His Mind by thrizzle(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
What is amaechi
Re: Breaking...Ameachi Is Loosing His Mind by Idrismusty97(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
Igwelawson:
Ah!
I don win award
First to comment[color=#770077][/color]
First to comment on a childish joke of thread. Congratulations! I'm sure you didn't even read before commenting.

(1) (Reply)

DAILY POST Poll: Jonathan Worse Than Obasanjo / #ReleaseOduduUkpana: Over 50, 000 Akwa Ibom Youths Set For Protest / Nothing Will Happen To Me, Sanusi To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.