Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit (2633 Views)

Breaking:Amaechi, ALL Ministers From The South-east Missing From Osibanjo's List / Oyegun Loses To PDP In His Polling Unit In Edo Governorship Election / Breaking: Amaechi Corrupt Practices Currently Airing On AIT! Is Anybody Watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by YouthsPC0: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Reports from our team in rivers indicates that the minister of transport is on his way to been disgraced by his own people.

Vote counting currently in progress in the area indicates that the peoples Democratic party PDP has taken a surprising huge lead . a tweet by the PDP twitter handle www.twitter.com/PDPNigeria also confirms this information

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by SeverusSnape(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Are you surprised?, Amaechi is just a loquacious charlatan.

I repeat, APC stands no chance in Rivers.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
Vote counting currently in progress in the area indicates that the peoples Democratic party PDP has taken a surprising huge lead

Liars everywhere! And the liar couldn't wait a few minutes for the counting to be over? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by SeverusSnape(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Liars everywhere! And the liar couldn't wait a few minutes for the counting to be over? grin grin
Are you really laughing?. Keep consoling yourself.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by Zellie: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

calm down, its just a rumour. Don't die of a heart attack......YET wink

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by stefanweeks: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2016
Let's wait for the official results rather than spreading rumors.
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by Pidggin(f): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
grin Nice one. Amaechi is now a roasted chicken

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by temitemi1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2016
#RiversForPDPAndPDPForRivers

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't mind them, they are liars. Liars sons of Wike and Satan
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2016
Dont mind them, chronic liars like their fathers - Wike and Satan himself
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Dont mind them, chronic liars like their fathers - Wike and Satan himself
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by SeverusSnape(m): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pidggin:
grin Nice one. Amaechi is now a roasted chicken
We'll soon eat him. Roasted chicken is delicious.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by iokpebholo: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:

please keep d chicken lap of amaechifor me oh grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by Pennsylvania: 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2016
Rivers is for PDP

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by Pidggin(f): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:

I will take the wings and legs grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by SeverusSnape(m): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
iokpebholo:
please keep d chicken lap of amaechifor me oh grin
I need the lap too... You'll take one, I'll take the other. grin
Yummy tongue

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by SeverusSnape(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pidggin:

I will take the wings and legs grin
We'll share it equally then! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ghen ghen
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by Pidggin(f): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:

We'll share it equally then! grin cheesy

Okay, let the feast begin grin I hear say na men they eat the buttocks, you can have that part too Lmao cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by truthalways(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
People Deceiving People is a shame to this country and it will never be well with that party.
Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by SeverusSnape(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
Pidggin:

Okay, let the feast begin grin I hear say na men they eat the buttocks, you can have that part too Lmao
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin
Amaechi don suffer o

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by SeverusSnape(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
truthalways:
People Deceiving People is a shame to this country and it will never be well with that party.
E pain am. grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Amaechi Loosing His Polling Unit by Pidggin(f): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin
Amaechi don suffer o

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Should Not Lose Hope In Buhari – Pastor Kumuyi / F Article: Kemi Adeosun Is A Tenacious Finance Minister- Economist / Ben Bruce Visits War Museum In Umuahia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.