Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Special Xmas Shoutouts. A Must See And Do 4 All. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Special Xmas Shoutouts. A Must See And Do 4 All. (871 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Xmas Shoutouts. A Must See And Do 4 All. by girlsoswit(f): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2008
[b]Christmas bells are already ringing. The atmosphere says it all. Christmas gadgets are already on display everywhere. Make someone happy this season.

TO THE GREAT FOUNDER OF THIS PRESTIGIOUS WEBSITE, OLUWASEUN OSENI, I say merry xmas and happy new year in advance.

My special xmas shoutout goes out to my no 1 and my heartbeat here on NL @ nairaghost. Sweetheart, I wish you a wonderful xmas in advance, a prosperous and fulfilling new year ahead as well. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.

To all moderators- mukina2,iice,stephenP and others, Olorun a ma so agbara yin dotun o.

Also to the great Dual Core and his amiable Angel Lysaa, Mrcrackles, Sistawoman(one in a million), Dear Yicob, Newscaster Missy B, Gamine, Agba123,e.t.c I can't remember the others as @ now. You guys are too much. Remember to send my rice and chicken when the time comes o.

And to all amiable nairalanders, the living and the dead, the Old and young, Old and new, white and black, Red and Yellow, Orange and green, blue and brown, scattered all over Nigeria and all over the world at large with their ugly, beautiful, handsome, crazy, scary and monstrous faces behind the screen, The tall, short, middle height, fat, slim, Male, Female, and even the hermaphrodites, extremely rich and extremely poor people, those who go to cyber cafe to browse just to be on NL and those who have their own personal systems filled with virus ( Olorun a ko yin yo o) you beta get another system against the new year and if you like steal, that's your own problem. And please throw away that one in the lagoon for the fishes to meditate on.

To the heart broken and heartbreakers, the faithful and flirts, good and bad, students, workers, civil servants including armed robbers, pick pockets and petty thiefs, Imams, Pastors, Alfas, Babalawos, awon Onise ale( The greats Protitutes), To all Bank Managers, Professionals, Bus conductors, Agberos, beggars and Vulganizers. To the singles and married, divorced, wdow and widowers, to the sick and the healthy. Which one else, anywayz all join. Ki Olorun sho wa ju ba yi lo o. Also to all Lovers and people who cart away our money in ghana must go bags. To all my friends and eniemies on NL, I salute you all o. Keep doing good and bad. Na u sabi. Whatever you are, wherever you may be, please do av yourself a very lovely xmas and a prosperous new year ahead. Touch smeone positively and reach out to that special smebody in your life. E ma gbadun ara yin. I love you all to the bones. Peace out.

I want to cook a very sumptuous meal for every privates and harry here on nairaland. Please I need volunteers that will be my Alase. I will package and send to all of you on christmas day via Internet.

Meanwhile, eyin guys make you na take am easy o. Erora mu oti o. Jeje laye o. Drink responsibly.

Singing - Mo ti foro yin foluwa ko sho ko sho wa.[/b]
Re: Special Xmas Shoutouts. A Must See And Do 4 All. by Briz(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2008
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO: admin, moderators, all posters in here, all cute chics and those wey just dey, d oil and gas workers and those wey dey hustle, d students for wher dey dey jack with those wey dey dub 4 exams., d grandfaddas & grandmodas on NL, d newly born babies.

DATE: 27TH nov. 2008

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mY dEaR PiPs,

I also pray u don't let kidnappers take u as christmas gift. if u happen to fall within the group of pips dt don't have cars and tk 'molue' and 'danfos', pray not to take the wrong ones, or better still for u, take them where they hv being registered.
God be with u all.

anyone dt has any hangouts for nairalands in ikeja during this season sud also notify 2wks before time. so we'd plan. u knw wot i mean.

tk kia u all

MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE
Re: Special Xmas Shoutouts. A Must See And Do 4 All. by MissyB1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2008
Girlsoswit
It's actually shocking that you remembered me
after many attacks. grin grin
Xmas greetings to you too. wink
Re: Special Xmas Shoutouts. A Must See And Do 4 All. by Moyola(f): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2008
na real special xmas shoutout!
Re: Special Xmas Shoutouts. A Must See And Do 4 All. by Briz(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2008
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO: Musa Yaradua, Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga & other ABUJA residents wey dey try maintain
big boi lyfstyl like me.

DATE: 27TH nov. 2008

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we are being thankful to  Bros J for bringin us to this point in this year, let's pray that he sees us thru this festive season crossing to next year.

Wassup hommies.

We cud alert pips to organize get together in parks or house parties within the season to mk abuja fun as we all know it gets kinda boring during the festive season.

plz anyone wiv nice already existing ideas shud buzz us to partake in da program.

Dis shd be  @ least 2wks b4 d program to allow for preparation.

Thanx for prompt response in anticipation.

Tk kia & God Bless

M*E*R*R*Y X*M*A*S & H*A*P*P*Y N*E*W Y*E*A*R

IN ADVANCE
Re: Special Xmas Shoutouts. A Must See And Do 4 All. by yicob(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2008
Thanks girl, u re so swit!
Re: Special Xmas Shoutouts. A Must See And Do 4 All. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 27, 2008
anyway sha, i receive all the hailings jo. . . . . . but as for your meal who needs it, u wan pollute my system b4 next year . , . . . . . olorun maje o. . . . . . . .i still gat a promo for u guys o, lookout ok . , . . . . . this XMAS ghasto b good . . . . free recharge card for as many as possible, courtesy of ME cool. . . . . . . k . . . . , . thanks girlsosweeeeeeeeeeeeeet u are far so kind. . . . . . smiley

MERRY X-MAS TO YOU ALL IN ADV_N_E
Re: Special Xmas Shoutouts. A Must See And Do 4 All. by tpia: 12:36am On Nov 28, 2008
Re: Special Xmas Shoutouts. A Must See And Do 4 All. by girlsoswit(f): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ Yicob, all my pleasure. You are welcome

tpia:

this na the shout out to top all shout outs. cheesy

was anyone or any category left out?

Yeah I think so. Here they are:

To the wise and foolish, witches and wizards, yahoo boys and girls, Virgins and non-virgins, wolves in sheep clothings, animals and human beings, siamese twins and normal twins, the unborn babies, goats and cows, the so called chicks and chickens, honourable big boyz, great musicians and other artistes. Infact the list is endless, and those that madness has eaten deep in2 their thick skull
Re: Special Xmas Shoutouts. A Must See And Do 4 All. by Moyola(f): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2008
hehe. . .
Re: Special Xmas Shoutouts. A Must See And Do 4 All. by girlsoswit(f): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2008
Moyola:

hehe. . .

Hen now. Abi ki lo feel?
Re: Special Xmas Shoutouts. A Must See And Do 4 All. by Moyola(f): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2008
i d£y feel yu jor cheesy

oti cover gbogbo won
Re: Special Xmas Shoutouts. A Must See And Do 4 All. by girlsoswit(f): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2008
Sweetheart I'm good. I missed you o. Where you come waka put since all these days.

@ Moyola, Well O possible sha. But mi o ro be. Send ur own shoutout too nw. I knw sme1 out there is earnestly waiting for you. Oya bo sagbo.
Re: Special Xmas Shoutouts. A Must See And Do 4 All. by obedz(m): 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2008
Yo yo yo , I wanna snd a maximum shout out to all and aspiring record breakers such as me… the tuface wit maximum kids, the osama bin ladens and other people like me who wanna be the first black suicide bombers, we can make it happen jus belive in urself …, All record breakers, wishin y’all a merry Christmas in advance … grin grin grin
Re: Special Xmas Shoutouts. A Must See And Do 4 All. by girlsoswit(f): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ obedz, clapp for urself. You are three much. We need more people like you to always cme forward by taking a bold step. May ur dreams cme through. More ororo to ur elbow.
Re: Special Xmas Shoutouts. A Must See And Do 4 All. by girlsoswit(f): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2008
@ obedz, clapp for urself. You are three much. We need more people like you to always cme forward by taking a bold step. May ur dreams cme through. More ororo to ur elbow.
Re: Special Xmas Shoutouts. A Must See And Do 4 All. by girlsoswit(f): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2008
To the innocent and guilty, those in detention. To the mosquitos that feed on our blood daily despite the power of raid on them, to the bedbugs and crockroaches, not forgetting the rats. Gboyin e ma wa pa o.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mumsy / I'me / hkigg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.