Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark (37764 Views)

The Nigerian Lawmaker That Slept All Through The Budget Presentation Yesterday / PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue / I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by oyeludef(m): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
You are so steewpid.. We all know the lawmaker is a PDP lawmaker from Niger state. So sharap!
typical of a pdpiig. Tryin 2 appear smart after goofing. :-P
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by oyeludef(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
mogentle:

It seems you this saTANist can't comprehend anything. Cheche is a PDP member from Niger state. It's a case of PDP slaps PDP. Grow up.
they are all slowpokes. I suspect dey av been hypnotised by saTAN himself
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by mogentle(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Arysexy:
The best thing that has happened to Nigeria since Democratic rule us David mark. a perfect gentleman, a retired military But gentle in all ways. Not like d retired gworo chewing old goat called buhari that want to die in power by turning Nigeria to Afghanistan
Best thing? as in rubber stamp senate presidency? Hope you've heard that his rough handler is a PDP member? Fooool.
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Deapexboy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wait oooo....!

Y won't he forgive? He was assulted by his fellow PDP

mtcheeeew
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by IYANGBALI: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Believe that and you will believe anything,the mark that I know will hit back one day,so the guy should always watch his back. Mark is just like Obj,they forgive,but they do not forget
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Truckpusher(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
philips70:

He ceases to be a speaker only in Nairaland House of Representatives. Chukwudi has been elected speaker while a certain Truckpusher the deputy speaker since Iheodoha is seen to be a mole.
Smh grin
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Laidan(m): 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Meanwhile,the guy that assulted him is a PDP member.ie Tambuwal's populaity cut across paties

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by yahaya1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Yes I like the simplicity of the man and that is why his colleagues have respect for him and the general public.
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by nagoma(m): 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
Arysexy:
The best thing that has happened to Nigeria since Democratic rule us David mark. a perfect gentleman, a retired military But gentle in all ways. Not like d retired gworo chewing old goat called buhari that want to die in power by turning Nigeria to Afghanistan

Corruption rules OK!

How dare you compare a directionless, corrupt, material worshiping, election rigger Mark with Buhari?

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Ayatullah(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
BEWARE OF DAVID MARK!
David Mark deserves no apology, he got what he deserved, in fact he is not yet fully rewarded for his betrayal of his colleagues in the House of Representatives.

David Mark should be ashamed of himself for not being counted among the progressives. This is a man who was a military governor and a minister of communication under a military regime, yet he cannot be counted among the progressives, because of Naira and Kobo. What a shame.

Please beware of David Mark.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by mogentle(m): 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
nagoma:

Corruption rules OK!

How can you compare a purposeless corrupt, material worshiping, election rigger Mark with Buhari?
Don't mind that PDPiglet. Has Mark ever said no to any bill from executive? Rubber stamp.
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by mogentle(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
oyeludef:
they are all slowpokes. I suspect dey av been hypnotised by saTAN himself
something like that.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by lonelydora: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Both the red and green chambers are mofos wrecking Nigeria.
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by April4th(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]

Pls nairalanders,kindly refrain from throwing insults and all vulgar words. I want to believe we re in a civilized society and everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion be it the ruling party supporters or opposition. Cos some people who re not even old enough to comment on a post,re busy insulting people. My take
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by nijanigga: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
adonbilivit:
that is leadership by example right there
why won't he forgive,Mark goes home with 100 million naira/month. he's just thinking of his official pay, no any democracy.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by adonbilivit: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
nijanigga:

why won't he forgive,Mark goes home with 100 million naira/month. he's just thinking of his official pay, no any democracy.
Naijaniggas though. if he does not forgive you will still fault him
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
Why wont he forgive pdp colleague na? If na apc, na another thing we go hear.. Abegiii..

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Arysexy(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
mogentle:

Don't mind that PDPiglet. Has Mark ever said no to any bill from executive? Rubber stamp.

So David mark unanimously passes any bill from presidency?

Why is d apc members in d Senate not objecting to d bills?

U mean the 360 senators are dundies that only mark singlehandedly passes all presidential bills?
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by golddeejay(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
all na wash joor...politician tellin people wat they want to sympathy n vote. Forgiveness ko, repentance ni

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by oloworulz(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Matured Man.
But the lawbreaker Lawmaker must be dealt with.

Bunch of gate-climbing thugs.
dats y jonathan and david mark keeps napping ur grandma from behind while you are there looking. Mumuu, as old as you are, u dont know ur right.
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Arogunmasa(m): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wisepac:

www.punchng.com/news/ive-forgiven-the-lawmaker-that-assaulted-me-mark/
Inasmuch I lyk this post but I also bliv that Nigerian Police Force is an extension of the executive arm of goverment no matter what Doyin 'Okugbe' his saying in defence of the presidency, they cannot wash this one away.

This an attempted rape on the constitution, whether the actions of the legislators is illegal is a debate for another tym. The most important thing thing for now is that the scarilge must not stand. It is even unlawful to be lawful in this kind of situation
The IG took his order from somwhere, he cannot act on his volition.
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Olaolufred(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
Arysexy:

So David mark unanimously passes any bill from presidency?

Why is d apc members in d Senate not objecting to d bills?

U mean the 360 senators are dundies that only mark singlehandedly passes all presidential bills?

senators in nigeria aint up to 360 in numbers.
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Orikinla(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
PDP members have a forgiven spirit... They don't fight and cause troubles like one of the thugs who calls himself a govenor in rivers state,
true leaders always forgive their enemies and pray for them, but bad leaders would always make noise

Gej till 2019

RE-TARDED FOOL, YOU CAN'T READ?
[size=18pt]
THE PERSON WHO ASSAULTED HIM IS FROM THE SAME PDP WITH HIM.

Senate President, David Mark, on Friday said he had forgiven Hon. Abdulmalik Cheche (PDP Niger) who assaulted him on the floor of the House. [/size]

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Stamfordking(m): 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Maturity is in play here.
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Maranzano(m): 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
The true character of any man is shown when his ego is wounded. Senator Mark displayed maturity and upheld the sanctity of the hallowed chambers in the face of insult and embarrassment. The charade yesterday at the national assembly confirmed my suspicion that there are many charlatans in that green chamber who have no business with law making.I was shocked to hear a lawmaker/lawbreaker threatening a colleague that he will slap him if he tells him not to insult the Senate President. I wonder the kind of bills that will emanate from such a man that is a prisoner of his own temperament Irrespective of party affiliations, yesterday's display of brigandage and utter disregard for decorum by our men of honour has left a dent in our political history.We are counting down to 2015, the year that may determine the fate of this entity called NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Olaskybab: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
L
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by mogentle(m): 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
Olaolufred:

School him, pls.
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Arysexy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Olaolufred:

Sorry 109 senators, 360 for reps. Got it mixed up.

Thanks for d correction.
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by NewsHub: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
It's only a child that can be deceived by this fake display. This is one of D. Marks "Machaevellian" approach to leadership.
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by jomijoke: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
PDP members have a forgiven spirit... They don't fight and cause troubles like one of the thugs who calls himself a govenor in rivers state,
true leaders always forgive their enemies and pray for them, but bad leaders would always make noise

Gej till 2019

Use your head. Hon.Malik Cheche (PDP) Niger state assaulted the senate President, not APC member. Even the Niger state gov has already instituted charges against him to be dealt with for assaulting a former gov of d state(David Mark)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Ikorodu, Lagos / INEC Demonstrated The Electronic Voting Machines (EVMs) In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.