Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark (37748 Views)

The Nigerian Lawmaker That Slept All Through The Budget Presentation Yesterday / PHOTO: Former Senate President David Mark's HELIPAD In Benue / I’ve Forgiven You, Fayose Tells Outgoing Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by alex2242(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
a senate president has a special adviser on 'media' who will definitely have anoda special adviser....lookin for new ways to steal money....damn dese corrupt politians

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by baby124: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Abeg, where is the slap. Somebody should capture it in a slow motion gif. I did not see any assault or slap undecided
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lol at some useless saTANists in this thread who don't know how to read.

He was assaulted by WHICH PARTY? Go back and read it again.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by alex2242(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
ogbeni...make una stop all dese spacebookin....u don big pass dat level nah
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Interesting. PDP Senate President recognizes the decision of the court and the position of the House Speaker.

If anyone needed proof that many Nairalanders are foolishly illiterate empty barrels.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Kakpos: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
who is fooling who? the commissioner is an idoma from same place with david mark, who is david mark who is gepj

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Arysexy(m): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
The best thing that has happened to Nigeria since Democratic rule us David mark. a perfect gentleman, a retired military But gentle in all ways. Not like d retired gworo chewing old goat called buhari that want to die in power by turning Nigeria to Afghanistan

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by PStacks(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
Gotdanm it mehn!

Senator David Mark is a Politician per excellence.

This is not just leadership but Political Leadership.

No wonder the whole of Idoma land unanimously voted he becomes sole candidate for that senatorial district come 2015..

If PDP wants a good fight against APC, they should Drop GEJ and pick David Mark.

That way, the power is not in the North and its not in the South, atleast its ok in the north central.

David Mark would bring much needed stability and sustainable peace atleast curbing this boko haram menace.

David mark is a Retired Soldier, rivals Buhari's credential even tho buhari was a General, David mark has more Democratic experience to Buhari..

I can't vote for GEJ again ooo, lai lai. Never would I..

If the contest is between David Mark and Buhari, I would weigh my options and think twice.. But if it is between GEJ and Buhari, walahi talahi I will not think twice. I will and Must Vote Buhari come 2015.

#SaiBuhari.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by joeace2020(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dalyricz:
It doesn't concern me,fvck politics!

The C.E.O of a company was walking round
his company's factory to see how the staff
members were doing. He noticed a guy
leaning against the wall doing nothing, he
approached the man and asked him, "How
much do you earn?" The guy was amazed and
said, "N50,000 sir".
The C.E.O. Went to his car and brought out a
bundle of N1,000 notes from his bag and
gave the guy and yelled at him in anger, "I
pay people here to work and not waste time.
This is your 10 months salary, now Get out of
here,
don't say a word and NEVER come back!"
After the guy had left, the C.E.O now looked
at other workers and asked, "By the way, who
was that guy I just fired?"
The workers replied, "He was the Newspaper
delivery guy from DHL sir..."
This is how God will bless someone this
November IJN.

nice.... btw God has already done it earlier today with 50000 deposited in my account for playing on my pc n sleeping daily. Still expecting more though.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by DucciJay(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
I'm CEO other peoples comment (opc) cheesy grin grin
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by castrogee(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
PStacks:
Gotdanm it mehn!

Senator David Mark is a Politician per excellence.

This is not just leadership but Political Leadership.

No wonder the whole of Idoma land unanimously voted he becomes sole candidate for that senatorial district come 2015..

If PDP wants a good fight against APC, they should Drop GEJ and pick David Mark.

That way, the power is not in the North and its not in the South, atleast its ok in the north central.

David Mark would bring much needed stability and sustainable peace atleast curbing this boko haram menace.

David mark is a Retired Soldier, rivals Buhari's credential even tho buhari was a General, David mark has more Democratic experience to Buhari..

I can't vote for GEJ again ooo, lai lai. Never would I..

If the contest is between David Mark and Buhari, I would weigh my options and think twice.. But if it is between GEJ and Buhari, walahi talahi I will not think twice. I will and Must Vote Buhari come 2015.

#SaiBuhari.

Just forget Buhari... he can never be Nigeria's president. whatever may happen in 2015, but one thing I know for sure is that a united and democratic Nigeria come 2015 is only possible if GEJ is returned. All these things APC is doing is just mere gra-gra. Anybody thinking that Jonathan will loose 2015 election is living a lie. This is just a reality, and the sooner we come to the realization the better for us.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by frenddy6(m): 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
It's a shame 2 our country. D whole world has seen d kinda leaders we've. If only Boko boys wil blow up dat auz, our leaders wil learn how to treat her citizens wel instead of their pot bellies
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by ahizih(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
The only agenda i know APC has is how to remove GEJ,but as for the agenda to change the nation for good,honestly i have not heard or seen any

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by ONYX5(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
natureblack:
David Mark asked God for a bike,but he knows God doesn't work that way.So he stole a bike and asked God for forgiveness. angry angry angry

#forgiveness.
what did you smoke ?
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Uteghe(m): 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mark was part of the plan to invade the assembly. The man is cunning,roguish and ruthless-yet carrying an innocent face. Cheche did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by ONYX5(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Everything pro pdp makes frontpage with speed of the light!

David Mark, you finally disgraced yourself yesterday in a bid to act sycophancy for that your corrupt master!
you always sound like a house fly

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by greenalwaz: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dalyricz:
It doesn't concern me,fvck politics!

The C.E.O of a company was walking round
his company's factory to see how the staff
members were doing. He noticed a guy
leaning against the wall doing nothing, he
approached the man and asked him, "How
much do you earn?" The guy was amazed and
said, "N50,000 sir".
The C.E.O. Went to his car and brought out a
bundle of N1,000 notes from his bag and
gave the guy and yelled at him in anger, "I
pay people here to work and not waste time.
This is your 10 months salary, now Get out of
here,
don't say a word and NEVER come back!"
After the guy had left, the C.E.O now looked
at other workers and asked, "By the way, who
was that guy I just fired?"
The workers replied, "He was the Newspaper
delivery guy from DHL sir..."
This is how God will bless someone this
November IJN.
very funny!
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by PStacks(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
castrogee:

Just forget Buhari... he can never be Nigeria's president. whatever may happen in 2015, but one thing I know for sure is that a united and democratic Nigeria come 2015 is only possible if GEJ is returned. All these things APC is doing is just mere gra-gra. Anybody thinking that Jonathan will loose 2015 election is living a lie. This is just a reality, and the sooner we come to the realization the better for us.

Ýou must be living in dreamland.

You must be living in fantasy land.

You are far from reality..

If GEJ stands to win 2015, we would have known already.

GEJ supported 5 governors to remove Rotimi Amechi as Governor's Forum chairman as against the other 19.
He shot himself.

GEJ supported 5 lawmakers in Rivers state house of Assembly to Impeach Amechi, during the Evans Bipi issues,

GEJ wanted Jonah Jang as Governors Forum chairman at all cost to oust Amechi.

GEJ, under his very eyes, chibok girls went missen, first lived in denial.

GEJ said stealing is not corruption.

GEJ truthfully is Clueless.

Any right thinking person can never vote GEJ..

Who is the IGP trying to Impress by stationing Police men at the gate of National Assembly?

Same tactics that always fail them.

Tactics Commissioner of police Mbu used in disturbing ameÇhi in rivers, Mbu still hÀÐ to leave the state for Amechi.

The tacticians of PDP, their head no correct

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by donmalcolm21(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
I love this Senate president and the mature way he handles things, Oh yea lawmaker Tambauwal cannot even save you from the tsunami that is coming for you.
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by nagoma(m): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
Just listen to this two faced hypocrite .

He was at a nocturnal treacherous meeting for the plan to impeach the speaker.
Now he is pretending to be the magnanimous and forgiving leader of all. Derris God ooo!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Ideyontop: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Everything pro pdp makes frontpage with speed of the light!

David Mark, you finally disgraced yourself yesterday in a bid to act sycophancy for that your corrupt master!

I nearly said God punish you... but i didn't cos if i do He will really punish you....

You need to ask for forgiveness too for this trash you typed here...

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by chaberry(m): 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Matured Man.
But the lawbreaker Lawmaker must be dealt with.

Bunch of gate-climbing thugs.
You mean gate climbing, gate scaling thugs?
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Alleybuy(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
Abdulmalik Cheche//////remember that name. the floor member who assaulted a retired General. i hope nothing untowards befalls him in the near future
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by majekobaje1: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
01mcfadden:
God bless you as you do.
u are very funny you are here pray 4 sen president dat God should bless him don't u know dat he has been blessed already na ur life need prayer okay
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by oyeludef(m): 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
LMAyedun:
Matured Man.
But the lawbreaker Lawmaker must be dealt with.

Bunch of gate-climbing thugs.
if u had enough sense 2 read tru u will discover ur stupidity. D person who slapped sen mark is a fellow PDP
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Mooaloji(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dis mark don begin day irritate me like dat otuoke man called~~~~~~. 4giv, u no 4giv oo, dat 1 na ur wahala. #SAI BUHARI#
Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by LMAyedun(m): 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
oyeludef:
if u had enough sense 2 read tru u will discover ur stupidity. D person who slapped sen mark is a fellow PDP
You are so steewpid.. We all know the lawmaker is a PDP lawmaker from Niger state. So sharap!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by philips70(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ipledge:
When the senate president recognized Tambuwal as the speaker of House of Representatives,who give the fuuuck Abt what a frustrated CHUKWUDI and other saTANist are spewing on nairaland

He ceases to be a speaker only in Nairaland House of Representatives. Chukwudi has been elected speaker while a certain Truckpusher the deputy speaker since Iheodoha is seen to be a mole.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
philips70:

He ceases to be a speaker only in Nairaland House of Representatives. Chukwudi has been elected speaker while a certain Truckpusher the deputy speaker since Iheodoha is seen to be a mole.
On CHUKWUDI section 98 grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jerusalem: ''I Am Willing To Take A Bullet For Donald Trump'' - Reno Omokri / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Obanliku: Cross River Community Where Wives Deny Husbands Sex For Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.