Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

God On The Mic - Jesse Jagz - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / God On The Mic - Jesse Jagz (597 Views)

Brothers @ WAR: M.I Vs Jesse Jagz Abaga / I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz / Who Is The Best Rapper Ever To Hold The Mic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God On The Mic - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
GOD ON THE MIC

https://soundcloud.com/jessejagz/08-god-on-the-mic

Produced by Shady Bizniz for JAGZNation®. Additional samples and drums by Jesse Jagz for JAGZNation®. Written and performed by Jesse Jagz for JAGZNation®.

VERSE 1

Hurled from the sky like a discus/ a god has fallen from Olympus/ dethroned from high, thrown from the sky/ why? He shall live alone till he die/ he forged him a sign/ endorsing his crime/ sovereign rhyme/ enforcing the laws of the lords of the shrine/ born with a spine/ formed from the remnants of Optimus Prime/ In the darkness words formed in his mind/ blind, double edged swords that will rhyme/ so a nigga got resourceful with his time/ the forces of kind, life forms in his kind/ Servants in the vine for the merchant of rhyme/ sovereign rhyme/ Urban and fly/ he spits for the people for the Government sly/ Army for army/ cloaked in Armani/ we return to the mountains/ the place where they found him/ disgraceful surroundings/ the racists that bound him/ erase, and replace in they place a new Zion/ the rod that’ll strike/ make way for the god on the mic/ his sword’s full of light/ epidermis illuminate the fog in the night/ god on the mic/ love on the mic/ pause for the strike/ like jaws on the mic/

VERSE 2

Fell to the earth/ hell was his birth/ remembering, trembling / the dawn of the Nepheline/ Seraphim, beware of him/ spawn of the Cherubim/ serpentine… / and man came at the perfect time/ it’s the perfect crime/ god on the mic got the perfect lines/ fruits on a tree/ now we squeeze apples to make juice and gin/ god on the mic his booth is a gym/ where he work it out and the truth is in him/ and Tupac got 6 bullets in/ so the streets could get a new bulletin/ mutants from high/ lieutenant I/ what ‘em motherfuckers wouldn’t do for ma fly/ the truth is a lie/ in the booth there’s a spy/ these bullets fly before the nuke in the sky bullet proof till I die/ poof! Roof to the sky/ a’ usubi la hi bloody Jew till I die/ parachute’s full of wind/ Para troops follow him/ yes there’s nothing they wouldn’t do for their king/ songs that they sing/ crew full of gin/ youthful within hope they don’t pull a pin/ we ride on the cosmos/ almost/ god’s ghost/ god on the mic
Re: God On The Mic - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
...and man came at the perfect time/
it’s the perfect crime/
god on the mic got the perfect lines...
Re: God On The Mic - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
WOW! Jargo murder 'em
Re: God On The Mic - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 17, 2014
God on the mic!

(1) (Reply)

AUDIO + VIDEO: Ice Prince - One Day / NEW MUSIC: Aegiz Daniel – Omo Baba Ft. Oritse Femi / Are An Upcoming Artist! Post Your Song And Earn N50,000 Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.