Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,797 members, 7,813,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Spiritual Spouse And Its Remedies. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Spouse And Its Remedies. (2822 Views)

The Truth That Sets One Free From Spiritual Spouse / 3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You / 5 Myths About Spiritual Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Spouse And Its Remedies. by nkpommpko(m): 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
I needed to create this one time thread to rest this spiritual spouse thing and the way to stop it. I had this problem and I did my research and discovered natural polished gemstones. Simple as that. I learnt it from my Tibetan friend he is a hundred and two years old today. He showed me how to combine natural gemstones to ward away does spouses and get your luck back. The white guys know it. Only we blacks. So to cut the story short, the ability of the stone to emit counter spiritual rays creates an aura the spouse can't with stand. Will stop here. You can ask your questions. Or email me ucheokwu@yahoo.com, we can chat whatsapp 07031994508. I sleep with them, I place them in special places. I my business, I place them with my money, a whole lot, and no spirit there come near me. I sleep well. And after a while you start to radiate the aura, you become a GEM.
Re: Spiritual Spouse And Its Remedies. by jom28gy(m): 12:38am On Nov 22, 2014
Tell me more or,08157718034
Re: Spiritual Spouse And Its Remedies. by nkpommpko(m): 1:55am On Nov 22, 2014
We have. Different gems amethyst, citrine . Topaz etc all these have different colours and disperses light diferently, and aura differently, because of their natural nature the they interact spiritually with the spirit world, like what what people say about crude oil which our pastors use for deliverance. Now you have all that power in these natural gems emit their power constantly, the spirit girls cum men are afraid of their piercing aura, so they can't come near you,

1 Share

Re: Spiritual Spouse And Its Remedies. by nkpommpko(m): 2:13am On Nov 22, 2014
Remember, it a natural ingredient for spiritual warfare like swallowing a drug to cure malaria, you still have to say your prayer to thank God he created it, and we that know use it. The picture below is natural polished gem amethyst. I have 27 of the around me house,

Re: Spiritual Spouse And Its Remedies. by nkpommpko(m): 2:50am On Nov 22, 2014
Aaron wore them on his breast plate for a reason. you might need to know why?

1 Share

Re: Spiritual Spouse And Its Remedies. by 1Dray(m): 9:25am On Nov 22, 2014
nkpommpko:
I needed to create this one time thread to rest this spiritual spouse thing and the way to stop it. I had this problem and I did my research and discovered natural polished gemstones. Simple as that. I learnt it from my Tibetan friend he is a hundred and two years old today. He showed me how to combine natural gemstones to ward away does spouses and get your luck back. The white guys know it. Only we blacks. So to cut the story short, the ability of the stone to emit counter spiritual rays creates an aura the spouse can't with stand. Will stop here. You can ask your questions. Or email me ucheokwu@yahoo.com, we can chat whatsapp 07031994508. I sleep with them, I place them in special places. I my business, I place them with my money, a whole lot, and no spirit there come near me. I sleep well. And after a while you start to radiate the aura, you become a GEM.

Huh? Oh really?

nkpommpko:
. Thank you. The day they step their foot over seas they will be healed, in nigeria where we pray for light. Another Point please, the op will soon start sharing fon numbers and giving fake remedies and making good money. Gullible monkeys
nkpommpko:
. Thank you. The day they step their foot over seas they will be healed, in nigeria where we pray for light. Another Point please, the op will soon start sharing fon numbers and giving fake remedies and making good money. Gullible monkeys

Oh well, I see...
Re: Spiritual Spouse And Its Remedies. by 1Dray(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2014
jom28gy:
Tell me more or,08157718***

Huh? Gullible monkey?

nkpommpko:
Re: Spiritual Spouse And Its Remedies. by nkpommpko(m): 12:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Yes, maybe the language is harsh but I have tried to give people the real remedy for all this happenings, but dey keep going to babalawo, the secret of gems is still with the white man, they prosper, no spirit disturbs them. If you need to know more, we can chat,its not by Force. Am not begging nobody, just want to help spread some light my one way, with the knowledge I know and have tested, period.
Re: Spiritual Spouse And Its Remedies. by nkpommpko(m): 10:41am On Nov 24, 2014
Why are so scared to try out something new to us, because the truth is the power of gems is not new, the white folks have strived because they willing to venture into uncharted territory. Let me help. http://www.harisingh.com/newsGems.htm google
Re: Spiritual Spouse And Its Remedies. by nkpommpko(m): 12:06am On Nov 27, 2014
SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX,
Yes!!! Don't just complain read this
»»END TIME INDEED!!!
The devil has released his demons to
destroy more souls!!! Please take ur time 2
go through dis message cos its very
important who knows u might save a life.
(I just got this from a male contact I don't
know if its true but prevention is always
better than cure) "BlackSea Angel" is said
to be a Female Bloody Cult originating 4rm
Caribbean Island. Most of their members
are half-cast or black young ladies
between d ages of 18 to 28yrs old. They
have been sent to west African countries
particularly Nigeria, they are here; already
operating especially at night in major cities
of Nigeria (particularly Lagos, Abuja, Port-
Hacourt, Kaduna, Kano, Calabar who knows
where again).
They initiate Nigerian girls by making
friends with them, sharing gifts and lots of
money...in pretence of being generous.
Their method is to touch their victims with
either a silver or golden ring on their
finger, then come back to torment them in
their dreams and afterwards transfer their
souls to the sea demons.
They seduce Nigerian men both young and
old. They have sex with them and when
they do, they will want to be on top with
prolong kisses as they carry out their
silent, wicked and inauspicious rituals on
the unsuspecting man so as to use their
spirits for their blood sacrifice.
Pls warn ur husbands, sisters, brothers,
family members as well as your
neighbours. Beware of strangers who
quickly want to be your friends and would
gladly want to jump into bed with u.
Already, they have a lounge in Abuja where
they lure innocent girls into lesbianism and
in the process, trade their destinies with
gifts of cash and good living.
PARENTS PLEASE!!! *WARN YOUR CHILDREN
FROM ACCEPTING GIFTS FROM STRANGE
FRIENDS!!!
Beware! Pass this message to save others
who might be ignorant of this demonic
invasion!!! MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR
GENERATION

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Know Why I Always Eat In The Dream? / The Shocking Pagan Origin Of Christmas! / Watch Holy Ghost Congress 2012 Live ( Live Streaming Link)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.