Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Please Help Recommend And Advice On Program To Take - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Recommend And Advice On Program To Take (692 Views)

Please Review And Advice / Pls Take A Look At My Forum And Advice Me On How I Can Make It Better / Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Recommend And Advice On Program To Take by Rogo: 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2008
Hello, my fellow nairalanders i read BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND AM VERY GOOD IN COMPUTER (SYSTEM) ENGINEERING AND TRAINING DEVELOPMENT. I WOULD LOVE TO PAY MY ATTENTION ON BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTS ENHANCEMENT, BUT AM SUCH CONFUSED ON WHICH CERTIFICATION PROGRAM TO TAKE BUT I HAVE IN MIND ON THE FOLLOWING PHP AND ORACLE PLEASE RECOMMEND AND ADVICE WITH ANALYSIS ON WHICH ONE WILL BENEFIT ME ON MY WAY UPSTAIR OF MY FIELD.

THANKS GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Please Help Recommend And Advice On Program To Take by allstar(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2008
Could gain from you sad

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Empower 2000 On Ict Applications, Include Website Design / Which Is The Best And Affordable Keyword Research Tool / Microsoft Window Xp And Window Vista Running Simultaneously On Your Laptop:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.