Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo (43877 Views)

Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) / Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo / 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by emirateprince: 7:54am On Nov 22, 2014
Who is obasanjo?
Cos I school in France.

Space for sale
Send me a pm if u wanna buy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Arch1: 7:54am On Nov 22, 2014
Baba go sit down for one corner o jare. You are the one that caused all these rubbish, you are the one that foisted Yaradull and goatluck on us

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by ubongutioh(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2014
Dementia is gradually holding this man... Jonathan is the best performing president in Nigeria's history.

19 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by jbaby265(f): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2014
he OBJ did worst than that....GEJ remains better than him if not d best so far

d old man should get a life or better still prepare to meet his ancestors

talking trash all d time

18 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by seapson(m): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2014
Ok
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by UrbanMystique: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2014
Hmmmn just stating the obvious

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Djicemob: 7:57am On Nov 22, 2014
Jonathan's administration was better than obj's

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by henryutd(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2014
focus7:

Taaaa

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2014
McDonalds2014:
"There is nobody that gets such a position without being helped.”
This shows that Jonathan doesn't take advice from those that know better.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2014
Obj will soon lose his political credibility with the way he is talking. Most nigerians haven't forgotten how he sunk billions of dollars into the power sector without any tangible results and how gave bogus contracts to the chinese for railway works. What about electoral malpractices during his time which he actively supported,etc the removal of dariye and ladoja with less the number of required votes. We all know how obj used the efcc to intimidate his political opponents and enemies. The alscon mess was created by obj because he didn't follow laid down rules, infact the cases against obj are even too numerous,he and gej are the same,all politicians in nigeria are the same. Obj govt was even worse than this. Baba should just face his chicken and poultry business.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by smartleo(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2014
Governance is far beyond infrastures,its all about Policies that provides a frame work for infrastures and create an enabling environment for all round development.if this definition is to be critically followed,GEJ is a complete failure with all the troubles nigerians had known since this guy came on board.

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by dotG(m): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2014
McDonalds2014:
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Friday described the performance of President Goodluck Jonathan as below average.
Obasanjo spoke during an encounter with book writers in Abeokuta, Ogun State, as part of activities marking the popular Ake Festival.
When asked of his view on Jonathan’s administration, he said, “His performance is below average. I will not accept responsibility for his performance. There is nobody that gets such a position without being helped.”
The former President also debunked the insinuations that he had selected Jonathan as the running mate to the late President Musa Yar’Adua because he knew the latter was sick.
“Yar’Adua told me he was well. He showed me his medical report and I even consulted experts,” he said.
He said he had only supported the idea of a South-Southerner succeeding Yar’Adua to extend the sense of belonging that the emergence of a Southern President in 1999 represented.
When the former President was also asked on why he preferred Jonathan to the former governor of Rivers State, Donald Duke, he said, “In my own life, I don’t put all my eggs in one basket. Duke was young enough to be in the reserve.
“He did not agree with me. Donald Duke is my friend but he needs a little of toning down. He needs to get his feet on the ground.”
The former President had, in a December 2, 2013 18-page letter to Jonathan titled: “Before it is too late” raised many issues concerning Jonathan’s administration.
The Presidency on Friday said a statement credited to Obasanjo that President Goodluck Jonathan’s performance is below average was “not true and in error.”
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs, Dr. Doyin Okupe, said this in a telephone interview withSATURDAY PUNCH.
Okupe said if the statement indeed emanated from the former leader, it was the most uncharitable thing to say about the present administration which he said had achieved so much in various areas.
“If indeed former President Obasanjo said that, that statement was in error because no government since independence has done close to 50 per cent of what this administration has done in less than four years,” Okupe said.
He recalled that when Obasanjo was leaving office, the total power generation capacity in the country was about 2,600MW, claiming that the present administration had been able to raise the figure to about 4,000MW.
Okupe also said the Jonathan administration inherited 24 airports that were in states of disrepair across the country at inception.
He said all the airports had so far been refurbished by the present administration, therefore increasing the country’s reputation among comity of nations.
The presidential aide also said the present administration inherited 10 moribund National Integrated Power Projects and went ahead to restore and commission them.
He added that the Jonathan administration had succeeded in completely eradicating the rot and corruption met in the distribution of fertilisers in the agriculture sector.
He also said the present administration made progress in road construction by making 70 per cent of road network motorable.
Okupe also said many of the manufacturing industries that were moribund in 2011 have started work again.
“These are just a few among the achievements of the present administration. So if that statement was indeed made, it is most uncharitable and it is not true,” he added.

www.punchng.com/news/jonathans-performance-below-average-obasanjo/
on point ex president. ...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by 1stola: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2014
OBJ should just Shut da fûck up!
He is a ROGUE
In his time, how well did he perform?
In as much as i HATE this jonadàft's administration, I don't support most of his critics.
Obasanjo should have performed better but he choose to be careless and selfish. Gej on the other hand is worse and his people don't care! They are turning a blind eye.
THIS COUNTRY MUST WORK.
GEJ TILL 2015.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by smallJagaban: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2014
MudRaker:
Who made this old fool judge?

Obasonjo go and settle your home and make peace with your children

DID HE TELL YOU THAT HIS WAS IN DISORDER? TELL GEJ TO TAME HIS ILLITERATE WIFE EXCESS

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by 100Cents: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2014
Nobody ask you..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by thunder74(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2014
jamace:
Chai, OBJ opening his gorilla mouth to talk trash again? A man who can not organise his immediate family? A man who through the benevolence of the almighty God had power thrusted on him 2 times to rule Nigeria but wasted the golden opportunities? Oh, this is where I miss ABACHA cry

OBJ looted this country beyond imagination. Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/1580013/derivation-deprivation-ii-ill-gotten-wealth
I know Obasanjo hidden problem, he wants to remain the longest serving president in Nigeria And does not want Jonathan to break his records if he adds another four years. Baba is smart.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by MudRaker: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2014
smallJagaban:

DID HE TELL YOU THAT HIS WAS IN DISORDER? TELL GEJ TO TAME HIS ILLITERATE WIFE EXCESS

Tell big jagaban that his drug dealing past is fast coming up on him and his drug mule wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Pholuuu(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2014
I always get a gloomy picture of Nigeria when i see the way a lot of youths on the forum reason. What calls for objectivity is turned to cheap sentiments. While we need to answer questions like; Has this government taken us any way further from where we were 8 years ago?, Are there system/institution being built that will outlast this government?, Is this the best way our national resources could be put to use? Is there equity and fair distribution of wealth? Are we experiencing real leadership( If you know what it means)? Are these crops of so called leaders the best the nation can offer?
While we are each other throat, the nation and our future may actually be slipping away from our grip.

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by smallJagaban: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2014
onatisi:
Obj will soon lose his political credibility with the way he is talking. Most nigerians haven't forgotten how he sunk billions of dollars into the power sector without any tangible results and how gave bogus contracts to the chinese for railway works. What about electoral malpractices during his time which he actively supported,etc the removal of dariye and ladoja with less the number of required votes. Obj govt was even worse than this. Baba should just face his chicken and poultry business.

WHICH CREDIBILITY WILL HE LOSE? AS FAR AS NIGERIA IS CONCERN OBJ WILL ALWAYS BE RELEVANT AND PEOPLE WILL STILL HAVE SOME BELIEVE IN HIM

#OBJ - ONE MAN MOPOL

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by ubongutioh(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2014
seapson:
nd u ar d best performing I.D.I.O.T in nairaland's history!!!!!!feel free and ask seun!!!
This is why Seun should recommend psychiatric evaluation for you... Never forget to take your medication before logging in next time.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by MudRaker: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2014
smallJagaban:

WHICH CREDIBILITY WILL HE LOSE? AS FAR AS NIGERIA IS CONCERN OBJ WILL ALWAYS BE RELEVANT AND PEOPLE WILL STILL HAVE SOME BELIEVE IN HIM

#OBJ - ONE MAN MOPOL

Ode

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by davo3286: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2014
See who is talking about performance undecided GEJ is trying hard to revamp all the infrastructures (roads, railways, airports, waterways, etc.) you and your fellow military colleagues contributed in rendering them comatose and you sit there talking about performance. What was OBJ's own performance for 8yrs? If anyone has the answer please tell us.

11 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by farem: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2014
That is mildly put, Baba. The performance is abysmal!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by ajayiopy: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2014
The greatest mistake in this millennium is the emergence of this set of leaders

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by smallJagaban: 8:05am On Nov 22, 2014
MudRaker:

Tell big jagaban that his drug dealing past is fast coming up on him and his drug mule wife.

I CAN SEE THAT YOU TALK WITHOUT REASONING

TELL YOUR GOATLUCK TO UNWRAP TINUBU PAST AND HUNT HIM. DON'T MAKE FRIVOLOUS ASSERTIONS

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 22, 2014
Good Talk Baba.. You no lie At All
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by MudRaker: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2014
smallJagaban:

I CAN SEE THAT YOU TALK WITHOUT REASONING

TELL YOUR GOATLUCK TO UNWRAP TINUBU PAST AND HUNT HIM. DON'T MAKE FRIVOLOUS ASSERTIONS

Tell your Asiwaju that buying a new kidney every 6 mths is not the solution. Tell him to drop the pipe once and for all.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2014
DaGC:
Despite his shortcomings, I still see several improvements compared to Obj's 8years. I knew the state of certain several federal roads then and now, then there's the railway, the attention to agriculture is one I fully endorse plus the other merits Dr Okupe mentioned.

Honestly, we deserve more but compared to his predecessors, this administration achieved more in certain areas. But in this day and age, we deserve way more.

Truth be told, I doubt I will be able to get over Obj's sacking of the riverine communities of the Niger Delta. Government should be protecting its citizens, not killing them.
the same way the north east is being protected.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by okiezman(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2014
See obj dat trampled on human right is talking, someone that killed fela's mum is talking like he's relevant. Mtchew next story please

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by kalamayat: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2014
I have no respect to a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday.- Abraham Lincoln

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by 100Cents: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2014
DaGC:
Despite his shortcomings, I still see several improvements compared to Obj's 8years. I knew the state of certain several federal roads then and now, then there's the railway, the attention to agriculture is one I fully endorse plus the other merits Dr Okupe mentioned.

Honestly, we deserve more but compared to his predecessors, this administration achieved more in certain areas. But in this day and age, we deserve way more.

Truth be told, I doubt I will be able to get over Obj's sacking of the riverine communities of the Niger Delta. Government should be protecting its citizens, not killing them

Well said.

His performance is below average say 49%.

But Obj performance was 30%. Not to mention Abacha and IBB. Smh

GEJ is far better than his predecessors..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Labour Blocks Chris Ngige's House With A Tanker In Protest - Photos / Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death / NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.