Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

My Two Angels - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Two Angels (675 Views)

Sosoliso Plane Crash 2005: Remembering The '60 Angels' & Others :-[ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Two Angels by askralph(m): 7:34am On Nov 22, 2014
....She took slow and deep breaths and felt the rush of air make its way through her nostrils and up to her head, the evening was quite silent as everybody had gone out and she was alone at home, her silky long hair had seen better days, it was scattered, unkempt and hung in front of her face but she made no effort to path it for a clearer vision, what was the use? It didn't matter anymore at her present condition. Her black dress, her favorite black dress from a long time ago was stained red with blood that had dried up a while ago.
She looked down at the table, the desk she had used all through her stay in the house and the piece of paper was laying face down just as she had placed it, she adjusted the rope a little tighter around her neck and took a deep breath, tears were slowly forming in her eyes as she was summoning the courage to do what she felt had to be done, she looked down at her lean shadow that was cast on the floor from the reflection of the light above her, noticing the scars on her wrists she reminisced on the previous day when she attempted to do this and failed because the pain was unbearable, looking to her left she saw her bathroom where she had, as recently as that morning attempted to end the pain with her head buried under a tub of water, but she was always weak when it came to pain, it was another failed attempt. But not this time, this was the perfect solution, once she leaps from the plastic chair she was standing on, the rope was going to snap her neck cleanly and she would only feel the pain for about a micro second before it was over and there would never be any more pain, no pain from loneliness, no pain from agony and the constant mind torture that she suffered.
She reassured herself of how this was going to be the best for her and for everybody, she needed to leave and save everybody the trouble of taking care of her constantly depressed self. A portrait of two infants hung on the wall in front of her, their smiles frozen in time from the day the shot was taken. She remembered her two angels and whispered to the picture "mummy will be gone but will be back in no time" She smiled falsely and wiped the tears rolling down her cheeks, sniffled and adjusted her shoulders backwards. She stood still for a while and closed her eyes, the fan that was responsible for holding the rope in place was stationary above her, the chilly breeze from the window blew and met her soft and tender skin in an icy caress, goose bumps crept slowly up her arms and the hairs at the back of her neck stood up uniformly as if in final salutations and tribute to their life long master and host. She checked one last time on the rope, tugged against it to make sure it was well fastened, she closed her eyes one last time and leaped into the air, she came down on the rope as hard as her weight could and it suspended her in the air.
But something was wrong. She was still alive, she opened her eyes wide, she couldn't breath, she gasped and yanked at the rope hopelessly to cut it and stop the pain. She felt blood rushing up her head and she was...

Check back for the rest of the story..... click my signature to visit my blog for help through life,family,career,relationship and many more. Everyone is welcome. Also check the link below and comment for me on my blog. A direct link to this story. Thanks guys

http://askralph..com/2014/11/my-two-angels.html#more

(1) (Reply)

If His Parents Were Tipical Nigerians, what Do You Think Would Have Happen? / Should He Be Your Son....what Name Would You Give Him?.... / Who Would You Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.