Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

My Mama Won Kill Me With Juju And Otumokpor-adebayor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mama Won Kill Me With Juju And Otumokpor-adebayor (851 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor, Mr Ibu And Asamoah Gyan Hang Out In Ghana. Photo / Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars / Emmanuel Adebayor Don Break My Mama Heart-kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mama Won Kill Me With Juju And Otumokpor-adebayor by OKorowanta: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2014
Tori pass tori and dis tori, na one tori wey go make u wonda for tori.
Di tori wey dey reach our backyard since morning be say,

FEEL FREE TO READ MORE>>>>http://ogakpatakpata..nl/2014/11/my-mama-want-to-finish-me-with-juju.html?m=1

Re: My Mama Won Kill Me With Juju And Otumokpor-adebayor by xandyE(f): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2014
OKorowanta:
Tori pass tori and dis tori, na one tori wey go make u wonda for tori.
Di tori wey dey reach our backyard since morning be say,

FEEL FREE TO READ MORE>>>>http://ogakpatakpata..nl/2014/11/my-mama-want-to-finish-me-with-juju.html?m=1

D otumokpo part got me cracking grin
Re: My Mama Won Kill Me With Juju And Otumokpor-adebayor by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy humbly solicits and ask for your votes today as he realises his dream of attaining the much coveted crown of mr nairaland.....
you guys saw him through all the rounds!so finally he is there at the grand finale and you guys can do it again today...

God bless yall
God bless nairaland
God bless team omonaija smiley smiley smiley

please click on that link and vote for him smiley smiley smiley[/i][/size][/color]

(1) (Reply)

NET Exclusive: Photos Of Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House... / ''my Mother Made Me Quit My Gubernatorial Aspiration'' - Julius Agwu / Still A Rumour? Ubi Franklin Confirms His Engagement To Actress Lilian Esoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.