Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,033 members, 7,852,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

Business Idea: The Best Online Business For You. Click To Find Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea: The Best Online Business For You. Click To Find Out (503 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / How To Find An Idea-the New Money / How To Start Up An Online Business For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea: The Best Online Business For You. Click To Find Out by Roidatom(m): 8:20am On Nov 22, 2014
Hello friends,
This is about business, so I'll stick to business.
Have you not wondered about what online business will give you high returns and profit? Well, you most likely have.
Now, this is not a 'get rich quick' idea i want to share with you. If that's what you're looking for, then I'm afraid you have to stop reading this now.

However, if you're the determined business person cum entrepreneur, let's get you enlightened.
This is a common business idea, only that people don't know much about it.

Imagine you investing $10 to make at least $300, and for as many times as you desire. Now, that is good investment.
Perhaps you don't understand, so let me break it down a little further in the Nigerian language.
Imagine you investing approximately N1700 to make at least N51,000, and for as many times as you desire. That is a sure deal to make.

Enough with the talking already.
This is the online business idea.
Domain flipping.
Buy domains at a cheap rate and sell at your own price.
For instance, I buy the domain 'w w w . e x a m p l e . c o m' for $9 and sell it at my own price, depending on the value of the domain. The value could get your price to as high as $1000, or $10,000, or even $1m. Hell yeah! That's how unbelievable it can be. What? You don't agree?...Well go and check w w w . f l i p p a . c o m . Ouch! I just disclosed a privileged site to you, but no problems. Think of it as a bonus. On that site, you can check out how much people are flipping domains for.

I guess I'm talking too much. You should experience it yourself. You know, it's true that:
"What you hear, you forget,
What you see, you remember,
and what you do, you understand."

So I enjoin you to do. Learn how this business works and smile to the bank.
There is an ebook that will show you how, step by step, and you can find that book at the website address in my signature. Just look below and click the link. Don't waste time. I'm already earning, you should also earn.
Re: Business Idea: The Best Online Business For You. Click To Find Out by lammie21(m): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2014
where's the link and how much is the eBook?

1 Like

Re: Business Idea: The Best Online Business For You. Click To Find Out by Roidatom(m): 9:00am On Nov 22, 2014
Nairaland may ban me for posting the link in this comment, so just look at my signature and click the link below this message you're reading now. The price is N490.

(1) (Reply)

Engaging Your Target Market With Stunning And Eye Catching Videos / Having Challenges Making Serious Money Online?? Open Dis / Biz Opportunity That You Earn As You Learn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.