Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Wyclef Jean And Lauryn Hill: Surulere! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wyclef Jean And Lauryn Hill: Surulere! (633 Views)

Niyola Rocks Tattered Jean And Jean Jacket, Looks Good In It / Lauryn Hill At African Shrine Last Night (photos) / Photo: Wyclef Jean Surrounded By Soldiers As He Arrives Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wyclef Jean And Lauryn Hill: Surulere! by Sheriffc(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2014

Re: Wyclef Jean And Lauryn Hill: Surulere! by rawpadgin(m): 10:31am On Nov 22, 2014
Lauryn hill looks like chidinma
Re: Wyclef Jean And Lauryn Hill: Surulere! by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy humbly solicits and ask for your votes today as he realises his dream of attaining the much coveted crown of mr nairaland.....
you guys saw him through all the rounds!so finally he is there at the grand finale and you guys can do it again today...

God bless yall
God bless nairaland
God bless team omonaija smiley smiley smiley

please click on that link and vote for him smiley smiley smiley[/i][/size][/color]

(1) (Reply)

"I Prayed My Boobs Would Stop Growing" - Kim K Reveals She Once Felt Insecure / MTN To Give Out 50 Million Naira Worth Of House On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / ‘the Object Of My Worship” – By Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.