Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,383 members, 7,864,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

Is Tevez Struggling At United? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Is Tevez Struggling At United? (868 Views)

Picture Of Carlos Tevez Holding Up 'RIP Fergie' Sign / Tevez Rejects Mancini's Call Up To Play As Substitute Against Bayern Munich! / Tevez In Trouble In Man City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tevez Struggling At United? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2008
Just read an article on Soccernet.
It seems to suggest that Tevez may not be enjoying his spell at United this season.
To an extent I think I agree.
But what do you all think?If that is indeed the case,as the article suggests,what could be the reason for his predicament,and what do you think the way ou for Carlito could be?

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=596363&sec=england&root=england&cc=5739&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab1pos1.
Re: Is Tevez Struggling At United? by dayokanu(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2008
Obviously Carlitos would not find that funny given the competition for places in The Argentine team.

Lavezzi, Messi and Aguero play similarly and are in better form so he might want out so as not to get a place in the national team.
Re: Is Tevez Struggling At United? by A40(m): 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2008
@dayokanu
Of course he is not and i would be upset too if i where him from being one of utd's finest performers last season to being benched for a prima-donna this season its like you working somewhere and some new guy just comes from the blue and takes your spot

That Lavezzi is something else ooh
Re: Is Tevez Struggling At United? by dayokanu(m): 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2008
Tevez might want to leave given the competition for spaces in the national team.

And the form of Aguero, Messi and Lavezzi is something most coaches would not throw away
Re: Is Tevez Struggling At United? by A40(m): 2:26am On Nov 28, 2008
I don't know why he was made the scapegoat because i don't think Berbatov can give Utd what Tevez gave them last season i seriously don't think so
Re: Is Tevez Struggling At United? by dayokanu(m): 5:43am On Nov 28, 2008
Fergie has a problem managing South Americans Veron, Kleberson, Forlan, now tevez. He should at least thank Man Utd for bailing him out at West Ham
Re: Is Tevez Struggling At United? by Emperoh(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2008
I think its all down to way Tevez plays
man Utd is a fast moving game team
But we all know Tevez loves to stay on the ball
Which slows attacking movement. He is not also that good at dribbles
But whatever it is, his target should be getting a position against Rooney

Berba can't just be benched for no reason.
Until he comes out to say he's not staying, all things remain the same. . . .
Re: Is Tevez Struggling At United? by dayokanu(m): 7:52am On Nov 28, 2008
I think its all down to way Tevez plays
man Utd is a fast moving game team
But we all know Tevez loves to stay on the ball
Which slows attacking movement. He is not also that good at dribbles
But whatever it is, his target should be getting a position against Rooney

If anyone is slow and uncommited its Berbatov never Tevez.

How come all these allegations against Tevez are coming to light this season not the last
Re: Is Tevez Struggling At United? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 28, 2008
I agree to an extent with Dayo.
Fergie has a history of South American flops.Tevez was always going to struggle with that tag of "South American in Old Trafford",despite his obvious class.
But I think the main issue has to be Berbatov's arrival.(Emperoh's right).
You're not going to bench 30 million pounds for any reason apart from injury.
And he seems to have a good partnership with Rooney.
Tev gives 120% but is it enough?
Re: Is Tevez Struggling At United? by A40(m): 1:01am On Nov 29, 2008
Berbatov is barely worth 15 million quid not to talk of 30 the price-tag is the only reason why Fergie should not bench him though i still insist he is over-hyped and was over-priced and if i remember crucial strikes Tevez provided against Chelsea,Lyon,Tottenham and Blackburn you can almost say Tevez has every right to feel hard done by

@dayokanu
Man U did their bit but Tevez was in high demand and would have not had a problem getting another club if Utd didn't come knocking

(1) (Reply)

Www.footballshares.net / When Is Barca Meeting Madrid Next / Re: Tottenham Hotspur Versus Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.