Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Divine Provision - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Provision (537 Views)

Divine Provision / Signature Of The Divine- "The God Premise" / The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Provision by rccgamg: 10:39am On Nov 22, 2014
2Co 9:8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:

Today we will be looking at an example of Apostle Peter in the Bible and how God provided for him in continuation of our theme Divine Provision. On Sunday We were encouraged on practical ways in which we can be Financially secure. The God Factor was listed as the last point and today we will be looking into this.

Divine Provision is all about God. And it usually starts when we start looking up.
Gen 22:13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.
Gen 22:14 And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.
For me I am excited that all my provision is not all about me. It means I am not limited to the economy of this world again!

Today Text:
Luk 5:1 - 11

Lessons to learn from Divine Provision
1. It is not all about what you do or don’t do. The race is not to the swift. Our best does not always guarantee success. Ecc 9:11, Rom 9:16, Peter tried all that night and there was nothing. Luk 5:5

2. God needs you to be busy with him and for him. Peter lent his Boat to Jesus after toiling all night. The bible tells us he was washing his nets! What you have now is what God needs to use to bless you. Remember the widow that gave elijah all she had during famine. Mat 6:32 -33

3. Our Greatest Breakthrough in Life will come through following divine instructions that may not look practical to other men. Jesus told Peter to launch into the deep. Isaac sowed in Famine Through divine instruction and direction. Gen 26:12

4. When God Blesses you will you not forget him? Peter forsook all when he got back to the shore? The reason many are not yet blessed is because they have not completely surrendered to the King.
Peter even called on his friends to come to help him. Deu 32:15, 2Ch 26:16 2Ch 32:25 Dan 5:20

You can be rest assured that when God blesses you it is always to overflowing! The question is can we be trusted as Divine Provision

https://www.facebook.com/RCCG.AMZ

(1) (Reply)

SERMON Jotters:sermons Usually Ignored By Young Ladies {part1}-must Read LADIES / Forests-the-great-teachers / Three Kinds Of People And Children Learn What They Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.