Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

A.m.i.es Christmas Hampers.!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / A.m.i.es Christmas Hampers.!! (1133 Views)

Christmas Hampers Wt Delivery Service in PH / Get Ur Foodstuffs And Gift Hampers With Delivery... / Make Atleast #60,000 B/4 Xmas Selling Hampers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A.m.i.es Christmas Hampers.!! by mmaadilue: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2014
Christmas as we all know is around the corner and what better time is it than now to buy hampers for your colleagues, workers, loved ones as a means of appreciation and also for yourself.
At AMies gift company, we package and deliver hampers tailored to meet our individual client needs. Whats more? We are offering free delivery services to all our clients this season ( in Lagos only)
We have different categories of hampers specially designed for this Xmas season. They include ;
*femenino ( for her) - N6000
* varon (for him) - N6500
* para papa ( for dad) - N12,000
* para mama ( for mum) - N8,500
*casa delicia ( home delight)
- primera - N10,000
- casa classica - N15,000
- casa delicia - N20,000
The contents of the hampers can be modified to suit you. And each hampers comes with a gift item in addition to the mouth watering edibles.
We also supply to companies and establishments and would readily submit a proposal when called up.
Please call us up on 07057676815. Or send an email to ifemma2010@gmail.com.
Thanks.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Need More Distributors, Application Is Now Open / Bentonite Is Available For Sale / Financial Advisory & SME Funding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.