Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Contact Of Bulk Sms Resellers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Contact Of Bulk Sms Resellers (923 Views)

Uses Of Bulk SMS - Association, Professional Bodies, Student Unions, Governing / The Dearth Of Laptops Resellers In Abuja / Be A Reseller Of Bulk Sms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Of Bulk Sms Resellers by SOJ(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2008
Can someone help me with a contact of a tested and reliable bulk sms reseller? I need it urgently.
Any ideas?
Re: Contact Of Bulk Sms Resellers by smartsoft(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2008
Call taiwo of naijaservers limited 08024243223  they into SMS Solution  we use their service in our company,  and they also serve people like Babcock University and provide short code service for the reality show you see today  the Chief technical officer is Taiwo by name call him and tell him you got the contact from Uche Designer.

(1) (Reply)

Virus 101: Your online Antivirus Manual / My Zain Browser Is Jst Too Fast / Learn How To Repair Laptops With This Amazing Video Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.