Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Looking For A Supplier Of Local Rice. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Looking For A Supplier Of Local Rice. (1672 Views)

Where Can I Get Local Rice Factory In Nigeria / Starting A Small Scale Local Rice Mill. / I Am In Need Of Constant Supplier Of Eggs Either In Low Or High Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Supplier Of Local Rice. by atlwireles: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Looking for a supplier of local Rice. Please provide your contact and state of supply. No third party agents. You must have proven and verifiable inventory.
Re: Looking For A Supplier Of Local Rice. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
If you are close to Niger state, I can help out with that
Re: Looking For A Supplier Of Local Rice. by atlwireles: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rice is needed for delta, bayelsa and Rivers states. I can have my Abuja contacts, meet you in Niger.
Re: Looking For A Supplier Of Local Rice. by naijareferee: 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
it would have been good u specified the quantity u need and possibke mode of paymentø i can get something from east
Re: Looking For A Supplier Of Local Rice. by okechukwu3: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2014
if th biz is lucrative, i can do the supply, presently i am not into any rice supply but i base in Yola and my work takes me around the city , i am close to farmers of rice in Numan, Gulak and Takum in Taraba, if its profitable, i would do the supply, your location is important
Re: Looking For A Supplier Of Local Rice. by atlwireles: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Location is Warri, but deliveries can be taken in Portharcourt too. I am looking for continuous supply. Quantities are pretty unlimited, I will take as many tons as you can supply.. Payments terms are bank transfer after a deal is struck.
Re: Looking For A Supplier Of Local Rice. by jeffmyson(m): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
@ op, please provide your contact details for ease of communication.

Thanks
Re: Looking For A Supplier Of Local Rice. by idumuose(m): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
I dey see you for agric section every once in a while.This your deal make sense sha? Anambra has started their harvest of rice now.Most part of the north have done their harvest.

It's up to you to decide when you are ready.Can link you up.
atlwireles:
Location is Warri, but deliveries can be taken in Portharcourt too. I am looking for continuous supply. Quantities are pretty unlimited, I will take as many tons as you can supply.. Payments terms are bank transfer after a deal is struck.
Re: Looking For A Supplier Of Local Rice. by mryusuffga(m): 6:18am On Nov 24, 2014
pls are you close to alabata abeokuta in ogun state i can help you get it around unaab
Re: Looking For A Supplier Of Local Rice. by atlwireles: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
idumuose:
I dey see you for agric section every once in a while.This your deal make sense sha? Anambra has started their harvest of rice now.Most part of the north have done their harvest.

It's up to you to decide when you are ready.Can link you up.

I'm travelling this week . I will contact you, so we can set something up.
Re: Looking For A Supplier Of Local Rice. by idumuose(m): 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
atlwireles:

I'm travelling this week . I will contact you, so we can set something up.
Ok.Safe trip
Re: Looking For A Supplier Of Local Rice. by atlwireles: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
idumuose:

Ok.Safe trip

Thanks, we shall be in touch, once I'm back.
Re: Looking For A Supplier Of Local Rice. by naijareferee: 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hey bro....
What i mean is
1. is it pay on delivery with a bank guarantee to ensure commitment
2.Pay at point of lloading...you have to come with your truck for this or hire one
Re: Looking For A Supplier Of Local Rice. by joeoagroworldnig(m): 8:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
I have contacts of Farmers that I source destoned and bagged affordable price of 21k per 50kg (pickup price); in need of large supply of foreign local rice; on contract basis;
Here is my contact:
. +2347064611494 ( for calls and WhatsApp)

... Looking forward to doing business with you.

... we can deliver to any part of Nigeria after the contract is signed.
Re: Looking For A Supplier Of Local Rice. by Teagirl(f): 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
Visit our store in PH , let’s discuss 09054209919.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Supplier Of Local Rice. by Biodebbiedu: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
I can supply up to 3000, 50kg bags of Premium Nigerian rice. Reach me on 08161299037

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Trucks Needed / Facts About Ostrich / 6wks,8wks Old Turkey Available Anytym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.