Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

How To Hopspot Your Devices With Mtn Bis On Android And Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Hopspot Your Devices With Mtn Bis On Android And Pc (1151 Views)

Simpleserver Plus Mtn Bis On Android And Pc / Mtn Bis Working Unlimited On Pc's And Android / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Hopspot Your Devices With Mtn Bis On Android And Pc by gbobson: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
This is specially for those that is currently enjoying the unlimited mtn bis on their android devices or pc's, i have been receiving a lot of questions about how you can share this tweak with various devices.it is no news that mtn bis subscriptions dont work with hotspot. Now wellcome to the better part of this post, introducing you to OPENGARDEN

HOW DOES OPENGARDEN WORK?

it is a software that you install on your phone or computer that enables any device that has the same software install on their device connect to you and share the internet via bluetooth.

All you need to do is to install it, turn your bluetooth on, open and connect.

here are the steps outlined for you to follow

>>>>DOWNLOAD opengarden for android here http://www.datafilehost.com/d/ffbf3ff6

>>>>DOWNLOAD FOR PC'Sgo to www.opengarden.com

WHY DO YOU NEED THIS SOFTWARE?

If you know you are usin mtn bis on your android device or pc with tunnel guru,simple server, openvpn etc and you need to hotspot it to your pc or another phone then you need this like plants need water.

ALSO NOTE THAT YOU CAN USE IT TO CONNECT MORE THAN 10 DEVICE

for more tricks and tweaks check out my site below
enjoy
Re: How To Hopspot Your Devices With Mtn Bis On Android And Pc by funnysaint(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
where the site
Re: How To Hopspot Your Devices With Mtn Bis On Android And Pc by incometrader(m): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
pls drop another link to download the PC software...the one I downloaded isn't working
Re: How To Hopspot Your Devices With Mtn Bis On Android And Pc by gbobson: 8:09am On Nov 23, 2014
Re: How To Hopspot Your Devices With Mtn Bis On Android And Pc by gbobson: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2014
incometrader:
pls drop another link to download the PC software...the one I downloaded isn't working
you just need to pair your pc bluetooth with your phone before connecting open garden

(1) (Reply)

Post A Screenshot Of Your Phone, Tablet Or PC Here!(+ How To's) / Help Me...live Streaming HDMI Camcorder To Computer / Hp Envy Corei7 6th Gen Nvidia Gtx (950m) With 4gb Dedicated FOR SALE(ABUJA ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.