Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread (2110 Views)

**=^-** NL King Of Poet Sign Up Thread For Judges (KOP 2015) **-^=** / |**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| / Official NL King Tourney Sign Up Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by Guykhena(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
This thread is Solely for the sign-up of Judges for The KING-OF-POET tourney.......
If you interested,pls sign-up

1 Like

Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by teddybiyasi(f): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
in

must no be left out grin
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by Guykhena(m): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
teddybiyasi:
in

must no be left out grin

Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by kr0ne(m): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hayam hin!!
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by teddybiyasi(f): 6:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Guykhena:

what grin
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by Guykhena(m): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
teddybiyasi:

what grin

Ok let me get this straight,, you're gonna be participating in the tourney and at the same time Judging the tourney

*in limerick's voice* WOW
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by Limerick: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Guykhena:

Ok let me get this straight,, you're gonna be participating in the tourney and at the same time Judging the tourney

*in limerick's voice* WOW

Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by mikuz(m): 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
In . . .
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by sosiqdude(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
author=Limerick post=28257634]

Who's that in that picture...
Mehn!! That nigga is so damn ugly
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by kr0ne(m): 6:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
sosiqdude:

Guy, behave na. I don't like this
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
*Bounces in, slaps nd kicks kim out!*

*takes his seat*

uhhm..

IN cool
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by Limerick: 8:22am On Nov 23, 2014
sosiqdude:

oh well, yes
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by Clasiksam(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
kiss
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by Rapmaestro(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
in
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by kr0ne(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Rapmaestro:
in
U wey no dey stay one place
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by LooNat11kk: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Loonatiikk's in
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by Rapmaestro(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
kr0ne:

U wey no dey stay one place
grin werrin concern u
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by kr0ne(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Rapmaestro:
grin werrin concern u
So after signing up now u come disappear again nko?
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by Rapmaestro(m): 8:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
kr0ne:

So after signing up now u come disappear again nko?
its not upto u to select abi na u? Person wey go select go check if I'm worthy of being a judge
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by kr0ne(m): 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Rapmaestro:
its not upto u to select abi na u? Person wey go select go check if I'm worthy of being a judge
Nobody is judging ur worth here, Shebi na u create our chat room? We know say u have tayed. But the problem is I'm not yet certain u'd be around when needed for this competition. E don reach 5 months wey u log in here
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by vickybash(f): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
in
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
vickybash:
in
guy haw far....... Sorry, ...... xup babe smiley.. Mind if we kick some lines?
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by Guykhena(m): 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
Judges:
Mikuz
Kr0ne
Elymaxiimus
Lonat11kk
Rapmaestro
Guykhena
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by vickybash(f): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
guykhena,that is cool
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by Guykhena(m): 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
vickybash:
guykhena,that is cool

No hard feelings,but you just came out from the blues...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by Iceskidd(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2014
Guykhena wah bout ibime and emaprince? They ain't judges
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by Guykhena(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
Iceskidd:
Guykhena wah bout ibime and emaprince? They ain't judges

Don't know if they're interested,they didn't sign-up, did they?...

But voting still open to all vets tho..
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by Iceskidd(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
Guykhena:

Don't know if they're interested,they didn't sign-up, did they?...

But voting still open to all vets tho..
ai'te
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by kr0ne(m): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2014
Elymaxiimus, Guykhena, abeg make una serious for this tourney. After the first rounds we may give break for xmas. Me too go dey very, very busy this month but I'll do my best to assist. Should I suggest Reyginus Reygenius (?) becomes a judge too?
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by Guykhena(m): 7:26am On Dec 01, 2014
kr0ne:
Elymaxiimus, Guykhena, abeg make una serious for this tourney.

Serious as in? Didn't you see the features? No be each judges dey assigned,mine is way behind which is Limerick Vs Obainojazz(and its due on Thursday),,what you should be doing is tasking the judges in which the battle they're hosting is nearer.
And as it seems they seem not to give a F,I brought a suggestion in which you should get the topics from them and we work the threads ourselves,but instead you ignore,so I don't get the whole 'serious' thing. What I'm gonna do now is work the features I've been assigned to(lime vs jazz),I'm setting the thread now..
But for the others,I don't know how its gonna play out.
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by kr0ne(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2014
Guykhena:

Serious as in? Didn't you see the features? No be each judges dey assigned,mine is way behind which is Limerick Vs Obainojazz(and its due on Thursday),,what you should be doing is tasking the judges in which the battle they're hosting is nearer.
And as it seems they seem not to give a F,I brought a suggestion in which you should get the topics from them and we work the threads ourselves,but instead you ignore,so I don't get the whole 'serious' thing. What I'm gonna do now is work the features I've been assigned to(lime vs jazz),I'm setting the thread now..
But for the others,I don't know how its gonna play out.
I didn't ignore, maybe I didn't see it. I dey do many things at the same time now, no vex. It starts tomorrow, I guess? Please prepare the threads for tomorrow matches. We'll see about the topics. Let it be 8 bars maximum
Re: Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: "JUDGES" Sign-up Thread by Guykhena(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2014
kr0ne:

I didn't ignore, maybe I didn't see it. I dey do many things at the same time now, no vex. It starts tomorrow, I guess? Please prepare the threads for tomorrow matches. We'll see about the topics. Let it be 8 bars maximum

Ok,abeg go dig for topics,cus the topics I have down are for the one's I'm hosting...

(1) (2) (Reply)

|««BATTLE-OF-THE-LOVERBOYS|II|="I MET HER IN CHURCH""»»| / Rap Diss Thread, Come In Lets Have Some Fun / **Bamysle Pulverises Hj -(hilary Jumbo) In The 1st Nairaland Beef Of 2011**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.