Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

My Xmas Broiler - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Xmas Broiler (999 Views)

Order For Your Xmas Broiler@affordable Price / My Xmas Broiller In Pictures / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Xmas Broiler by teeboo: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
My Healthy and giant xmas broiler @ affordable price

Re: My Xmas Broiler by knowledge4(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
POOR SYSTEM
The steel feeders should be hung from the roof to prevent the chickens walking in it and soiling the feed.
The plastic water drinkers should be elevated above the floor to prevent the chickens dirtying the water
If you are targeting Christmas 2014 for sales,it is obvious from the picture that the broilers are not well fed if the picture was taken on November 22

1 Like

Re: My Xmas Broiler by emareyo(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
hmmm knowledge speaks the truth........... the broilers are all standing showing that they are not well fed. typically by now they should be very heavy that they will mostly prefer to squat most of the time(except wen eating). by the way, have u started finishing them?
Re: My Xmas Broiler by teeboo: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lolz,D pix is not recent,and d water is not on d floor its on a stand dey're all walking even nw cos of calcium in their feed,dey walk slowly sha,dey're well fed

1 Like

Re: My Xmas Broiler by emareyo(m): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2014
We pray so.....how many do u have? And how old r dey now?
Re: My Xmas Broiler by teeboo: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
More than 200 of dem dey're over 9wks nw

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wood And Coconut Shell Crusher / Only For Those Who Have Long Term Future In Mind! / Agrowealth Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.