Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! (1404 Views)

Lagoon Bus! Strictly For Ibo Passenger (photo) / Photo: Yoruba Boy Visiting Ibo Girlfriend / Ibo's And Their Funny Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! by MayorofLagos(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
NOTICE TO ALL IBO LIVING IN and DOING TRADE IN IDUNMOTA!!

I dont care if you have identity card or not, whether its genuine or fake id no concern me, dat na your palava.

Hurry up and see yellow and here is what you must put down.

1. Your shop number if you have one
2. The sponsor wey you dey apprentice or learn or trade under his name or label if you dont have shop.
3. Your tax id.
4. Your full name
5. The village you are from. Whatever village you put down na there your body go ship go if you couldnt make it back home alive. No joke!
6. Reason why you are in Lagos State.

We need a contingency list for those responsible Ibos that pay tax and are well meaning to the progress of Idunmota Constituency.

Make sure to see yellow he will tell u the rest. If you dont live in Idunmota and put your name here and we find out, or you falsify information and we find it out.....you will have a situation, I guarantee you! angry
Re: If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
WHO IS THIS LUNATIC? WHEN DID YOU ESCAPE FROM YABA LEFT?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! by Ezedon(m): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
OP when last did u look your drugs
Re: If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! by emekakelvin(m): 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
I dont undestand, why only the igbo's?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Whats wrong with this one? Why do you guys hate igbos this much?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! by soright4life(m): 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
This sure is d person SSS should go after.cos I suspect he has a plan with his so called yellow.pls for ur life don't see yellow
Re: If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! by Icon4s(m): 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
emekakelvin:
Bc Igbos are a thorn in the flesh to the Yoruba pple.
Re: If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! by IGBOSON1: 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
emekakelvin:

^^^I'm guessing it's b'cos they're the only ones that make him insecure and give him nightmares!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! by smallJagaban: 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
OP ,THEY WILL NOT GO BACK TO THEIR LANDLOCKED REGION BECAUSE IT'S NOT CONDUCIVE FOR THEM..

#THEY WILL CONTINUE TO PAY TAX AND THEIR GRAND CHILDREN WILL TAKE PART IN THE PAYMENT OF THE TAX

1 Like

Re: If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! by emekakelvin(m): 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Icon4s:

Bc Igbos are a thorn in the flesh to the Yoruba pple.
really? Can you make your assumption look real to me with un-biased fact?
Re: If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! by achi4u(m): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
Me na red I wan see...lol
Re: If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! by Tobbie9(m): 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
Idiots like this make these guys feel special
Re: If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! by emekakelvin(m): 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^I'm guessing it's b'cos they're the only ones that make him insecure and give him nightmares!
lol.., insecurity is an ambiguous word? I cant really decipher ur statement, are for him or against him?
Re: If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:03am On Nov 23, 2014
umuigbo menu anya ka onu afuro nwa anuofia ahu
Re: If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! by aljharem(m): 12:05am On Nov 23, 2014
emekakelvin:

Because APC is a NAZI party full of extremist.

These people are not Lagosians but Osun

1 Like

Re: If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! by fx45(m): 12:09am On Nov 23, 2014
emekakelvin:
Does it mean U can't identify a raving lunatic when U see one?
Re: If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! by Texykool: 2:41am On Nov 23, 2014
gringringrin
Re: If You Are Ibo And Live In Idunmota....go See Yellow Immediately! by Seunn11: 4:42am On Nov 23, 2014
Agree with the OP...most ibos prefer to die as slaves in Yoruba land... Send them back...dead or half alive with a bottle of 5 alive drink

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is The Most Funnyiest?(photo) / Guys, How Will You Feel If You Find Yourself In This Situation? PHOTO. / Help! Family Kidnapped By Ninja`s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.