Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Is This Sexual Harassment In The Workplace???? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Sexual Harassment In The Workplace???? (2200 Views)

There Is Nothing Like Sexual Harassment In Nollywood – Adokiye / Types Of Job That Expose Ladies To Sexual Harassment / Man Issued 'query' For 'uncontrollable Flatulence' In The Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Sexual Harassment In The Workplace???? by r231(m): 1:07am On Nov 23, 2014
PLEASE, ALL SHOULD COMMENT ON THIS??

Is this Sexual Harassment in the
workplace?

YES or NO

Re: Is This Sexual Harassment In The Workplace???? by Ploy(m): 5:04am On Nov 23, 2014
Sexual harassment? It is like coffee, it makes you more alert and focused. Most especially, when you are married.

The feeling that, so girls still send me? I still de market?

And you'd be like

1 Share

Re: Is This Sexual Harassment In The Workplace???? by ogunvic41(m): 6:48am On Nov 23, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is This Sexual Harassment In The Workplace???? by scratchbro: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2014
Yes. That gurl is sexually harassing the man....
He should sue het
Re: Is This Sexual Harassment In The Workplace???? by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2014
chaii see fresh tomatoes
Re: Is This Sexual Harassment In The Workplace???? by englishmart(m): 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
I don't see any sexually harassed person.
All I see is a young man, (director) showing his manager how to balance some equations
Re: Is This Sexual Harassment In The Workplace???? by jacabi(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2014
If a rapist was jailed, then what about the seductress?
Re: Is This Sexual Harassment In The Workplace???? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
Nope. He doesn't have to look. She chose to display for all to see.
Re: Is This Sexual Harassment In The Workplace???? by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
This sexual ASSAULT, by the woman.

(1) (Reply)

A Question For Every Romancelander / See This House Building With Plastic Bottles / What Does It Take To Advertise On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.