Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Notice To All On Airtel Android Data 1+1 Offer! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Notice To All On Airtel Android Data 1+1 Offer! (2160 Views)

Airtel Launches New Android Data Plan 1+1 Offer / Before You Buy An Airtel Android Plan... / Finally Airtel Android Data Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice To All On Airtel Android Data 1+1 Offer! by bongolistik(m): 5:07am On Nov 23, 2014
I noticed a lot of people complaining that after the first subscription to the airtel android data 1+1 offer, that they can no longer subscribe again after the expiration of their current subscription.

Airtel in an official statement had made it clear that this particular promo is a one time thing. So after first subscription, your airtel SIM then become automatically ineligible for further subscription, unless you use another SIM that has not being used before for the offer.

www.highteknology..com/2014/11/important-notice-to-all-on-airtel.html
Re: Notice To All On Airtel Android Data 1+1 Offer! by spenca: 5:41am On Nov 23, 2014
bongolistik:
I noticed a lot of people complaining that after the first subscription to the airtel android data 1+1 offer, that they can no longer subscribe again after the expiration of their current subscription.

Airtel in an official statement had made it clear that this particular promo is a one time thing. So after first subscription, your airtel SIM then become automatically ineligible for further subscription, unless you use another SIM that has not being used before for the offer.

Omo na to go de gather airtel sim o

2 Likes

Re: Notice To All On Airtel Android Data 1+1 Offer! by Mustack: 6:15am On Nov 23, 2014
this one na O Y O,oscar Yankee oscar.
Re: Notice To All On Airtel Android Data 1+1 Offer! by scampy(m): 6:55am On Nov 23, 2014
bongolistik:

Op, not true. My line was eligible for d first one and i do received alot of text from Airtel to do the 1+1 offer again. Op, Dont always believe what the post online. Shalom.
Re: Notice To All On Airtel Android Data 1+1 Offer! by Temibassie(f): 10:08am On Nov 23, 2014
scampy:

Op, not true. My line was eligible for d first one and i do received alot of text from Airtel to do the 1+1 offer again. Op, Dont always believe what the post online. Shalom.
Very true!
This is my second subscription and I'm still getting messages of eligibility.
Re: Notice To All On Airtel Android Data 1+1 Offer! by kene05(m): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lie lies, it's all about how you recharge your line, even airtel deserves do call me a times if I don't recharge frequently, I'm always eligible for any of their promo be it 1+1 or 4+4. Period

1 Like

Re: Notice To All On Airtel Android Data 1+1 Offer! by AdeniyiA(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
this is my second subscription in the year
Re: Notice To All On Airtel Android Data 1+1 Offer! by Omero(m): 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
1+1 offer plz tell me more about it I want to join s bandwagon cos I have 3 airtel lines.
Re: Notice To All On Airtel Android Data 1+1 Offer! by Omero(m): 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
1+1 offer plz tell me more about it I want to join s bandwagon cos I have 3 airtel lines and I want to try all.
Re: Notice To All On Airtel Android Data 1+1 Offer! by AdeniyiA(m): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Omero:
1+1 offer plz tell me more about it I want to join s bandwagon cos I have 3 airtel lines and I want to try all.
dial *440*161# on each of d lines .
if u reciv " you have insufficient ...." , then u're qualified to reciv d 4gb @1,500

1 Like

Re: Notice To All On Airtel Android Data 1+1 Offer! by eddyland: 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
I hope u guys here ar nt mistaken airtel android data offer with BIS data offer, cos dey told me wht xatly d OP said, wen I tried subscribing 4 d next time
Re: Notice To All On Airtel Android Data 1+1 Offer! by damurphy: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2014
AdeniyiA:

if u reciv " you have insufficient ...." , then u're qualified to reciv d 4gb @1,500
is android subscription 1500 or 2000 ? I know that BIS is 1500
Re: Notice To All On Airtel Android Data 1+1 Offer! by scampy(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2014
damurphy:
is android subscription 1500 or 2000 ? I know that BIS is 1500

It is neither Android or BIS. Dis one is a special offer for some selected Airtel lines. Dial *440*440# to know if you are eligible or not.
Re: Notice To All On Airtel Android Data 1+1 Offer! by Omero(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
AdeniyiA:

Ok thanx, Will try it ASAP.

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo A500 Specs, Features And Price / Airtel Nigeria Introduces Time Based Unlimited Data Plan. / Simple Android Server V3.7.0 Bug Fixed [updated]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.