Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS (20130 Views)

''How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos'' – DSS / Boko Haram: Condoms And Sex Enhancing Drugs Found In Raided Camp / Nigerians In Benin Republic Raided And Dumped In A Camp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 23, 2014
Firefire:

u want to divert to Glo office again ? grin

Glo reason[s] is avoiding Lagos State HEAVY TAX on advertisement & Signage

Lagos State Signage & Advertisement Agency (LASAA)
Shm
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by idumuose(m): 9:49am On Nov 23, 2014
Firefire:

Okay

Is that place visited by DSS an APC Party Office

or

COMPUTER CENTER
If it was a computer center,why would "LIE" Mohammed be crying wolf where there is none?

It was purely an illegal data center similar to that of Oluwole

1 Like

Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by egift(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2014
jmaine:
Exactly! So hanging a party flag on my gate automatically transforms my house into a party base.

Imagine the wisdom grin.

So you wanted them to place a sign that say "This is where the computers we store all our records are kept"? The volume of mumuness in this place is alarming.

- First TANkids calmed there was no sign to show that APC were there.
- Once you found out that the Party was boldly placed on the Entrance, you guys now want to Spin it that APC should have written their members records were kept there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by Firefire(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

shocked

What do you mean by proper office. Anyways any party can decide to brand whatever office any way they likes. There was a banner indicating that it belonged to the APC..

so, if Kidnapper's den have APC flag on their gate, all the activities inside belongs to APC ? grin
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by jmaine: 9:51am On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

shocked

What do you mean by proper office. Anyways any party can decide to brand whatever office any way they likes. There was a banner indicating that it belonged to the APC..

APC is screaming to the roof tops that her premises were breached and Marylyn Ogar rightly asserted that before the raid nothing indicated such place had so much value to any political party.

Your flag angle makes no sense. In my hood, I have countless of party flag dotting the gate of party faithful's, it doesn't in anyway confers the house the status of an APC party base.
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by chamboy(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2014
Justcash:
If you break the law, you have to pay for it. If you are paying for a crime that you did not commit, seek justice.

A party as big and wealthy as APC should be able to seek for legal redress for such a political witch hunt.

If they are not seeking for justice for a perceived injustice like this, THEY MUST BE CULPABLE. This is because HISTORICAL ANTECEDENTS show that they always seek for legal redress.

If they are culpable, they will pay severely. Na one chance be that.
dey would, am sure if it was illegal business. They would have not claim the building
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by Justcash(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2014
chamboy:
dey would, am sure if it was illegal business. They would have not claim the building

They should do that fast and stop raising political tension.

1 Like

Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by chamboy(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2014
Firefire:

so, if Kidnapper's den have APC flag on their gate, all the activities inside belongs to APC ? grin
Bro buh dey claimed d building to b theirs.
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:53am On Nov 23, 2014
So on point. All these politicians are the same

IdiAmin1:
As at 630am, 26 staff were already on the system and you say it's normal. I don't live in Naija but I know that even bankers in Lagos don't start that early. APC should hide their face in shame if there's any atom of dignity in them of which I'm sure there's none. I expected them to even deny the office sef. Sh*ameless group of frustrated old men undecided
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by JANK23H(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2014
sademola:
I can see you do not know what a data centre is. For your education, Data Centres don't "sleep". They are "awake" 24/7

Lol.......for a political party with over 20 workers present?
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by jmaine: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2014
egift:

So you wanted them to place a sign that say "This is where the computers we store all our records are kept"? The volume of mumuness in this place is alarming.

- First TANkids calmed there was no sign to show that APC were there.
- Once you found out that the Party was boldly placed on the Entrance, you guys now want to Spin it that APC should have written their members records were kept there.

You are such an imbec!le to believe that party flags hung on gate mean they are party bases. An important house like a data center carrying sole APC activities deserve proper party recognition.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by okiezman(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

Village boy, do you know what data center is?

Township girl you be Inec officer? To deal with database?

1 Like

Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by Firefire(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2014
chamboy:
Bro buh dey claimed d building to b theirs.

Accepted, but that place CANNOT be said to be APC PARTY OFFICE as claimed by LIE MOHAMED
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2014
destruction in the name of 'searching'?

1 Like

Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by Chaleeee: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

Curfew a day before election? Oga na wa o

Yes na real wa because you and I both know that there is no movement of vehicles 24 hours to the commencement of an election.
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by chamboy(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2014
Justcash:

They should do that fast and stop raising political tension.
That one na Monday business, don't forget BRF na SAN... SOMEONE WOULD START PEEING IN HIS PANTS SOON
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by chamboy(m): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2014
Firefire:

Accepted, but that place CANNOT be said to be APC PARTY OFFICE as claimed by LIE MOHAMED
it's "APC DATACENTER"
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by jmaine: 9:56am On Nov 23, 2014
Firefire:

Sure grin
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by okiezman(m): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2014
arsetalks:
So they have u pretend to be naval officers? Lai Mohammed claims they have no search warrant, why can't the police produce such?

Has APC be investigated and found qulity of the allegations or why were their equipments vandalised?

Janjanweed yu again? Ur club lost yu shd be hiding
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by egift(m): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2014
jmaine:
You are such an imbec!le to believe that party flags hung on gate mean they are party bases. An important house like a data center carrying sole APC activities deserve proper party recognition.

Show us the Signpost of PDP Data Centre and stop dripping saliva all over Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by Firefire(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2014
jmaine:

In fact, with proper security detailed to monitor the fence 24/7

you are talking of your National Data Office here ?

APC have a lot of skeletons in their cupboards and ONLY TIME SHALL TELL before Nigerians see the REAL monster in them angry
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by LegatusGlaber(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2014
JANK23H:
A data centre that starts work as early as 6am or run a night shift. What is so pressing to warrant a data centre run a night shift.

I know deep down you know that something illegitimate was going on there,certainly you can't swear with your life that APC is clean. APC & PDP are both the same.

God is watching all of you.When Nigeria burns we'll all suffer together.
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 23, 2014
jmaine:

APC is screaming to the roof tops that her premises were breached and Marylyn Ogar rightly asserted that before the raid nothing indicated such place had so much value to any political party.

Your flag angle makes no sense. In my hood, I have countless of party flag dotting the gate of party faithful's, it doesn't in anyway confers the house the status of an APC party base.
It had an apc banner, that enough branding.

I know house that are painted in party colors and they have several flags on them too. However the office is branded holds no water.
It's data office with sensitive party materials (they have my name, picture, phone number and address) there and same for millions of members. Its not a campaign office and they can choose not to brand it as such. FACT here is it has apc banner on it.
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by chamboy(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2014
Foolish INEC that can't do Registration for a year claiming they are being hacked
They should employ Security Experts n shut d fuvk...
many Comp. Sci, info tech graduates roaming the street na soso quack dem go dey employ
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by Firefire(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2014
chamboy:
it's "APC DATACENTER"

Then please call Lying Mohamed to state the position correctly...

Merci
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2014
Firefire:

Thats makes it criminal.
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by jmaine: 10:02am On Nov 23, 2014
egift:

Show us the Signpost of PDP Data Centre and stop dripping saliva all over Nairaland

Am sure such a place will be domiciled in one of their major offices with a proper party recognition.

I wonder why most APC maggots in this section are innately dull embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by chamboy(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2014
Firefire:

In fact, with proper security detailed to monitor the fence 24/7

you are talking of your National Data Office here ?

APC have a lot of skeletons in their cupboards and ONLY TIME SHALL TELL before Nigerians see the REAL monster in them angry
Bro u knw say u dn Bleep up... if a have skeleton is in ur cupboard am sure u knw that when ur Security would b tighter

Ride on.... Get more sense
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2014
Firefire:

Does your logic make any sense?
Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by Firefire(m): 10:04am On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

It had an apc banner, that enough branding.

I know house that are painted in party colors and they have several flags on them too. However the office is branded holds no water.
It's data office with sensitive party materials (they have my name, picture, phone number and address) there and same for millions of members. Its not a campaign office and they can choose not to brand it as such. FACT here is it has apc banner on it.

FACT here is LIE Mohamed can falsify information.

He could have correctly said that place is APC DATA Center and NOT his claimed of thet place is APC PARTY OFFICE

So, the guy don't know the different of PARTY OFFICE & DATA CENTER

1 Like

Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by egift(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2014
[s]
jmaine:

Am sure such a place will be domiciled in one of their major offices with a proper party recognition.

[/s]

Show us the sign post of a well recognized PDP data centre and stop forming in the mouth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Raided A Computer Office In Lagos - DSS by Firefire(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2014
jmaine:

surprising undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

CCB Trial: We Are Behind Saraki And Can’t Abandon Him – PDP / Arewa Youths Back Saraki, Caution Oshiomhole On Utterances / How To End Godfatherism In Lagos Politics – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.