Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women (38124 Views)

'Beautiful Women Know Nothing About Love' – Charly Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by kizbad: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by sheriph: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
OXYGEN011:
Ghana has the most beautiful girls in Africa. PERIOD! The pics even clearly shows Ghana girls are second to none.

As you no get eyes. Check out Ethiopia Ladies. Chao

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by jemboosty(f): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
wht of nigeria girls undecided?
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by MrCork: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Whose criteria was this to pick.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by lilbazy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
Chaii,I just check the list finish and nigeria no dey o,them don come calabar come see girls wey gather nyansh like nicki minaj? Dem don come unilorin come see girls wey fine pass dem ashanti? Dem don come fulani land come see girls wey fine pass those sudanese/djibouti ladies? Why dem too dey do naija ojoro na? Ivorycoast win nations cup bcum 1st in africa,even zambia,but naija win nations cup bcum 4th. We no get ebola again dem still dey count us join ebola affected nations...@op no post dis kind stuff here again if naija name no dey o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by Ruq: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
This research is wrong Ghana, Sudan, Rwanda, Kenya shouldnt be on the list.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by edwife(f): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
^^^^
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
Na only Lupita dey Kenya?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
OXYGEN011:
the research was perfectly done.Now we knw nigerians are sooo ugly and shapeless. Until u people stop eating that useless stinking thing called eba shapeless will continue to exist in that zoo.
Every nigerian guy will kill his family to get money just to date a Ghanaian girl.
hahahaha eba ain't good for u people.

You flatter yourself
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by sweettease(f): 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
the person clearly has a beef with naija girls... Anyway I'm beautiful and I know it cool
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by ammyluv2002(f): 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
Wrong list.....Ghana ko Ghana ni! Kenya ko Kenya ni undecided undecided undecided
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Including Ghana in the list is just a poor attempt at sarcasm. Ghana girls wey black pass my anus and worwor pass bulldog. Abegi

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by milly01: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
OXYGEN011:
even Ghanaian dogs are more beautiful than nigerian girls.
hater!!! tongue! Just accept d fact dat nigeria has got d prettiest babes hmm and stop hating smiley

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by Ceedarlin(f): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
milly01:
hater!!! tongue! Just accept d fact dat nigeria has got d prettiest babes hmm and stop hating smiley
dt Lupita Ugly die d Egyptian Ladies re Ok me 5n pass all Jor (representing Nigeria) grin
milly01:
dt Lupita Ugly die d Egyptian Ladies re Ok me 5n pass all Jor (representing Nigeria)
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by xandyE(f): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
OXYGEN011:
the research was perfectly done.Now we knw nigerians are sooo ugly and shapeless. Until u people stop eating that useless stinking thing called eba shapeless will continue to exist in that zoo.
Every nigerian guy will kill his family to get money just to date a Ghanaian girl.

Whr d hell do I start from? Is it d handsome Nigerian guys dat r chocolate wen dark and creamy wen fair or d beautiful ladies that do not need to be mixed before they r thought beautiful enough. Anyway, I will pardon ur ignorance cos u obviously haven't been to Nigeria. Ghana dat looks up to Nigeria for almost everything and the fine ones among r mixed from another country o, u wan claim fineness wey una never near sef. Mtcheww angry
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by agbekeOreke86(f): 10:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
shocked@op,u gatta b kiddin me..Lupita finer dan me cry cry undecidedabegiii.....i might not b d prettiest gurl alive.....buh I can convinently compete wit dix ur list of gurlx n without prefrential treatment r sentiments,amma win by landslide!!!
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by QSheba: 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
OXYGEN011:
coming from a Ghanaian lmao
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by missdebs(f): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ghanians are known to hav sexy girls...there's a difference btw beautiful and sexy
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by JiggamanGh: 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Slonge2:
Including Ghana in the list is just a poor attempt at sarcasm. Ghana girls wey black pass my anus and worwor pass bulldog. Abegi

God is not a nigerian and he doesn't chop eba and so does the person that made the list. That's why u don't see any shapeless eba eating ashawos on the list.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by JiggamanGh: 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
missdebs:
Ghanians are known to hav sexy girls...there's a difference btw beautiful and sexy

Beauty is subjective but sex appeal is there for every one to see. Skinny or fat, tall or short, dark or light one can still be sexy. Nigerian girls are neither beautiful or sexy except the northern nigerian women.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by JiggamanGh: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
agbekeOreke86:
shocked@op,u gatta b kiddin me..Lupita finer dan me cry cry undecidedabegiii.....i might not b d prettiest gurl alive.....buh I can convinently compete wit dix ur list of gurlx n without prefrential treatment r sentiments,amma win by landslide!!!

Sorry but yes lupita is prettier, even with your light skin, you are still below average
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by JiggamanGh: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
milly01:

Northern nigerian babes are fine, southern one not so much. What happened?
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by JiggamanGh: 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
OXYGEN011:
even Ghanaian dogs are more beautiful than nigerian girls.

Sadly you might be onto something. I haven't made the comparison but that's something to think about?

Ghanaian dogs vs Nigerian women, don't know I have seen some beautiful Ghanaian dogs.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by JiggamanGh: 11:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ceedarlin:
dt Lupita Ugly die d Egyptian Ladies re Ok me 5n pass all Jor (representing Nigeria) grin dt Lupita Ugly die d Egyptian Ladies re Ok me 5n pass all Jor (representing Nigeria)

You have failed Nigeria big x....... Bye Felecia
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by onila(f): 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
Zimbabwe women are the most beautiful African girls tongue
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by JiggamanGh: 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
onila:
Zimbabwe women are the most beautiful African girls tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FF23M7XSaU
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by onila(f): 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
JiggamanGh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FF23M7XSaU
I thought it was Ethiopian girls according to you grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women by JiggamanGh: 12:02am On Nov 24, 2014
onila:
I thought it was Ethiopian girls according to you grin

It is, Ethiopian girls are the finest. Zimb women are not bad too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jemiriye Shares Bum Short Photo & Wrote "Keep The Sabbath Holy", Fans React / Don Jazzy New Rastafarian Hairstyle Is Everything [PICS] / Yewande Lawal And Wanri Simpson Wedding Photos (Traditional & White)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.