Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds (4323 Views)

EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement / Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / APC Expels Three Chieftains For Diverting Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Mogidi: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

Okay, you are trolling as usual
I hope you also enrich yourself from this scam, don't let Buhari corner all this loot.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Kingharzyz(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

This guys killed hundreds of youth corppers in 2011

Shouting sai buhari

They later metamorphos in sucide bombers.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/two-youth-corpers-murdered-in-cold-blood-while-on-national-service/90142/

Oponu
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by bloodyasssasin: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kingharzyz:

Oponu

Evidence hurts soooo much
I can feel your pain bro

Meanwhile

Buhari is a terrorist

Gej till 2019
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Kingharzyz(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
chimerase2:
Buhari is a pathetic thief and a fraudstar
How can he ask the mass to donate 100 naira for his campaign
I swear it won't be well with these politicians
Assuming now the poor masses donate the said moni now and he becomes president
Amu sure he will enrich his self and his fellow abbokis in his region first and bring his useless campaign of I will fight corruption into work
Then I ask will corruption bring succour to the poor mass
Will it create job and the likes, amu show it will still make some of his ally more wealthy likes of oju opolo and co
Wat if after collecting the 100 naira and still lose the election cus I knw I hv neva ssen wia the incumbent president is defeated in nigeria
I know the saying will come to pass not that GEJ is performing dat well he is trying but he will win but maybe not with the kind of vote he got 2011 maybe by rigging oh or watever means but It is vividly clear buhari stands no chance so I dnt see the reason why he should defraud pple of 100 naira
This is fraud

Oponu oshi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
I made the mistake of donating #100 to Rochas campaign group in Imo state back in 2011 as a student...and to see how he fumbled his administration of trial and error...erecting and naming buildings which has no economic value to the common man...And now this man called buhari is trying to play that same card too...Do not be deceived please...WHY HAS HE NOT CONSIDERED APOLOGISING TO THE COMMON MAN ABI MASSES WHOSE CHILDREN, RELATIVES, FRIENDS, DEPENDANTS ETC THAT HIS SUPPORTERS KILLED AND CUT SHORT THEIR DREAMS IN 2011 POST ELECTION VIOLENCE HAS HE CONSIDERED HOW THESE FAMILIES FEEL WHENEVER THEY SEE HIS PICTURE WHENEVER THEY HEAR HIM TALK OF VOTES AGAIN
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
BackDatAssUp:
[size=18pt]Buhari's Transformation agenda: From Child Voters to child soldiers[/size]

[size=14pt]Buhari voters in 2007 should be old enough to vote in 2015 and also riot afterwards when his looming defeat is announced[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1887102_childvoters_jpeg20e1914cbc9255b12f0e7afd5e18db99

[img]http://4.bp..com/-WEQAbSHrkL8/TbecbU0VNVI/AAAAAAAAO5w/S41QPkL5Vgw/s400/VOTERS.jpg[/img]
To the creeks of the Niger Delta and see underage people that were registered.
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by idumuose(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Clerverly:

Ishilove, Obinoscopy and Seun:

1. Creating multiple handles when under a ban

2. Deliberately derailing a thread with falsehood!

This guy must be tamed, before he ruins this forum!
Ngeneukwenu keep deceiving yourself and who are you to accuse someone of creating multiple handles when you
are a polymonikering scound.rel.
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Canme4u(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Clerverly:

Ishilove, Obinoscopy and Seun:

1. Creating multiple handles when under a ban

2. Deliberately derailing a thread with falsehood!

This guy must be tamed, before he ruins this forum!
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Canme4u(m): 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
lacasa:
Donate! Donate!! Donate!!!

Let thee progressives on nairaland donate to the movement of change from acute Idiocy and Cluelessness of this Militant, thieving Presidency of Goodluck Ebola Azikiwe Dunce Jonathan angry

Go out to the nearest First Bank Branch, verify the account number and Donate your minimum of N100

#..VoteAPC
#..Vote4Change
#..Vote4YourFuture
#..VoteOutJonathan
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
No video?

Someone should remind Buhari that we are now in digital age!
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Clerverly: 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
idumuose:

Ngeneukwenu keep deceiving yourself and who are you to accuse someone of creating multiple handles when you
are a polymonikering scound.rel.

1. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

2 Don't post false information on Nairaland.

3. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.

Ishilove, Seun and Obinoscopy, come and do the needful here!
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by gramci: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
lacasa:
Donate! Donate!! Donate!!!

Let thee progressives on nairaland donate to the movement of change from acute Idiocy and Cluelessness of this Militant, thieving Presidency of Goodluck Ebola Azikiwe Dunce Jonathan angry

Go out to the nearest First Bank Branch, verify the account number and Donate your minimum of N100

#..VoteAPC
#..Vote4Change
#..Vote4YourFuture
#..VoteOutJonathan

You this man, are you done fighting for Boko Haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Clerverly:

You and your shilling monkey crew are guilty of the above

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by idumuose(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
Clerverly:

1. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

3. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.

Ishilove, Seun and Obinoscopy, come and do the needful here!

You are not ok at al. You should the one to face a ban.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
[img]http://i.imgur.com/SAQPGiJ.mp4[/img]

This gif reminds me of Jonathan, no matter what you apes do you can't win Jonathan.

lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by lacasa: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
gramci:

You this man, are you done fighting for Boko Haram

Do I know you?
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jonathanians and TANoids going a-sorrowing over GMB case since 1575BC

Please wey the account make i supply my tashere from diaspora jare

Children of sorrow will not cramp my style and bar me from supporting my mentor
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
soroptimist:

Children of sorro

[size=18pt]shill: an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
The #TeamBuhari Campaign Fund is whole endorsed. I pray it achieve its purpose
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
The Prize Package Soap Racket

Some time in the late 1870s or early 1880s, Smith began duping entire crowds with a ploy the Denver newspapers dubbed "The prize soap racket".

Smith would open his "tripe and keister" (display case on a tripod) on a busy street corner. Piling ordinary soap cakes onto the keister top, he began expounding on their wonders. As he spoke to the growing crowd of curious onlookers, he would pull out his wallet and begin wrapping paper money, ranging from one dollar up to one hundred dollars, around a select few of the bars. He then finished each bar by wrapping plain paper around it to hide the money.

He mixed the money-wrapped packages in with wrapped bars containing no money. He then sold the soap to the crowd for one dollar a cake. A shill planted in the crowd would buy a bar, tear it open, and loudly proclaim that he had won some money, waving it around for all to see. This performance had the desired effect of enticing the sale of the packages. More often than not, victims bought several bars before the sale was completed. Midway through the sale, Smith would announce that the hundred-dollar bill yet remained in the pile, unpurchased. He then would auction off the remaining soap bars to the highest bidders.

Through manipulation and sleight-of-hand, he hid the cakes of soap wrapped with money and replaced them with packages holding no cash. The only money "won" went to shills, members of the gang planted in the crowd pretending to win in order to increase sales.

Smith quickly became known as "Soapy Smith" all across the western United States. He used this swindle for twenty years with great success. The soap sell, along with other scams, helped finance Soapy's criminal operations by paying graft to police, judges, and politicians. He was able to build three major criminal empires: the first in Denver, Colorado (1886–1895); the second in Creede, Colorado (1892); and the third in Skagway, Alaska (1897–1898).

And that's the history o the origin of Shills
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
barcanista:

shill

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Djicemob: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Buhari,always beggingangry

#Almajiri state of mind

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
[size=18pt]Rule 9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g fraud, piracy, and spreading malware.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
soroptimist:

Children of sorrow will not cramp my style and bar me from supporting my mentor
Those children of anger always get convulsion at the mention of GMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
barcanista:

shill

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
barcanista:
shill

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
BARCANISTA why you run?
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
barcanista:

The woe-begotten children of congregational sorrow have been going hither and thither even to the point of helping APC to popularise the candidature of other contestants thinking that by so doing they will take down Buhari yet his glory has continued to soar

Majority of my friends who saw me as a political orphan over my Buhari stance in the past are now the staunchest supporters of the need for us to have a Buhari to come and clean the augean stable

Except for the bigots and ethnoreligious never do wells from across the Niger,most people i know are Pro-Buhari and majority of us are Christians,educated and open-minded
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by gramci: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
lacasa:

Do I know you?

God forbid, you don't need to know me

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
soroptimist:

Majority of my friends who saw me as a political orphan over my Buhari stance in the past are now the staunchest supporters of the need for us to have a Buhari to come and clean the augean stable

shill harder

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
soroptimist:

The woe-begotten children of congregational sorrow have been going hither and thither even to the point of helping APC to popularise the candidature of other contestants thinking that by so doing they will take down Buhari yet his glory has continued to soar

Except for the bigots and ethnoreligious never do wells from across the Niger,most people i know are Pro-Buhari and majority of us are Christians,educated and open-minded
I have taken my time to monitor trends both online and offline, I observed that team Buhari supporters are legitimate supporters that are driven by patriotism and the need for change, while Jonathanians are majorly driven by tribalism, religious sentiment/extremism, sycophancy, illiteracy or ignorance- either in part or in whole.
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
barcanista:
I have taken my time to monitor trends both online and offline, I observed that team Buhari supporters are legitimate supporters that are driven by patriotism and the need for change, while Jonathanians are majorly driven by tribalism, religious sentiment/extremism, sycophancy, illiteracy or ignorance- either in part or in whole.

shill in reverse mode.

Keep shilling for money contributions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Jonathan Loyalists Lose In Bayelsa Elections!!! / Nnamdi Kanu Challenges A Pro-nigerian / Nnamdi Kanu 'Free' - IB Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.