Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

What Makes A Man? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes A Man? (1097 Views)

What Makes A Child An Ajebo / What Makes A Man/woman Responsible / What makes a man feel respected? For Mature Men Only!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Man? by luka1981(m): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2008
I have been asking this question out of curiosity. some said it is the ability to satisfy a woman, some said it is money, others said it is ability to say something and do it, to all nairalander what do u think that makes a man?
Re: What Makes A Man? by plappville(f): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2008
A man is someone who can take responsibility, provide for his family, hard working, show respect, walk away from a fight, moralistic, Treat his woman right, be able to defend himself, be himself and above all be a good role model for his children.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man? by Hauwa1: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2008
kudi falafala. kudi, ego, eyo, money, skado all make a man cheesy

plappville, all your grammar sef o bu gbe grin.
Re: What Makes A Man? by Gamine(f): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2008
There are four types of men in the world; lovers, opportunists, lookers-on, and imbeciles. The happiest are the imbeciles.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man? by Sauron1: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2008
luka1981:

I have been asking this question out of curiosity. some said it is the ability to satisfy a woman, some said it is money, others said it is ability to say something and do it, to all nairalander what do u think that makes a man?

His BALLS!!
Re: What Makes A Man? by CrazyMan(m): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2008
Money fame and power makes a man. The money is being able to accquire anything you set your mind on. The fame is knowing people in high places, and the power includes having both physical and sexual power. That's when you can beat your hand against your chest and say that you're a man.
Re: What Makes A Man? by luka1981(m): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2008
crazykid:

Money fame and power makes a man. The money is being able to accquire anything you set your mind on. The fame is knowing people in high places, and the power includes having both physical and sexual power. That's when you can beat your hand against your chest and say that you're a man.
so when u don,t have all these, and a question is thrown to u. what makes u a man? then u will repply, "i am not yet a man but a woman"

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man? by ikamefa(f): 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2008
plappville:

A man is someone who can take responsibility, provide for his family, hard working, show respect, walk away from a fight, moralistic, Treat his woman right, be able to defend himself, be himself and above all be a good role model for his children.
smiley

i concur! cheesy

Gamine:

There are four types of men in the world; lovers, opportunists, lookers-on, and imbeciles. The happiest are the imbeciles.

imbeciles indeed! " grin " cant help laughing at this post! cheesy grin
Re: What Makes A Man? by CrazyMan(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2008
@luka 1981, you are still a man even though you don't possess those qualities. What am saying is that in order to be a complete man, you must have them.
Re: What Makes A Man? by luka1981(m): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2008
@crazykid, one italian woman insisted that what makes a man is his mind. orji uzor kalu insisted that when a man is not ready to die for a cause he believes, then that man is not a real man. one yoruba boy insisted that when a man cannot perform well in a bed, then he is not a real man.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man? by CrazyMan(m): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2008
I agree with the Italian and Orji Kalu. But the yoruba boy, I wonder if he forgot his brains at home when he made that statement.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man? by bukatyne(f): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
CrazyMan:
I agree with the Italian and Orji Kalu. But the yoruba boy, I wonder if he forgot his brains at home when he made that statement.

grin

Abeg leave my Yoruba brothers alone. cheesy
Re: What Makes A Man? by Frustrated007: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
all what you listed only talked about serving you..the woman.
Not a single point talking about the man benefiting himself.
Only the selfish wife and kids .

In a nutshell you just described a slave! or horseband according to nairaland wannabe feminists undecided
plappville:

smiley

Re: What Makes A Man? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
* Ability to shower me with money and attention(not joking mhen).

*Sex, too. A lot of it. Sadly, men of these days can't last up to 4 hours anymore. Very sad. Sex dolls and fleshlights have taken over.
Lazy bunch. 1 minute of kpa kpa kpa, them don rest. Mumu gender. Only to come Nairaland come shout "red pill and simp" them sabi. grin

Lastly, just worship the ground I walk on, the rest go be Insha Allah and vibes. grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man? by MardiGrasii(f): 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2020
Being a provider makes a man. What good is a man who can not provide for me and his kids
Re: What Makes A Man? by Patriarchy001(m): 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2020
plappville:

smiley

Nice one.

..and what is the role of a woman? what "makes" a woman?

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man? by engrtee(f): 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
If you have pipe down there
Re: What Makes A Man? by CrazyMan(m): 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:

grin

Abeg leave my Yoruba brothers alone. cheesy
Why did you dig up this acient thread...? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Make 10 Pounds In 5 Minutes, 50 Pounds Each Day Or More / Unfair Treatment To Housemaid / Marriage Vs Relocation.am Confussed.pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.