Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

What Makes A Man/woman Responsible - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes A Man/woman Responsible (11702 Views)

How Do You Know A Man/ Woman That Will Cheat? / What Makes A Child An Ajebo / What makes a man feel respected? For Mature Men Only!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by pendulasis: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2012
How would you classify a responsible person what makes a man/woman responsible this topic is as a result of cases when you see a man/woman for the first time and base on his or her appearance you tag them irresponsible/responsible is this 100% correct can you actually determine the responsibility of someone from their looks. Let's have your views on this
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by Koolking(m): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2012
You are what you wear. You dress to be addressed as you are.

3 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by ebamma(m): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2012
i may tag you as irresponsible for asking this kind of question
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by abujub(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2012
When u have ego, kudi, owo, people will call u a responsible person.

5 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by Gabrielsylar(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2012
The same you know IF YOU YOURSELF IS EITHER RESPONSIBLE/IRRESPONSIBLE is the same way you will know another one.......
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by vb0mb(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2012
Responsibility is not a facial thing, its an act.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by Jabioro: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2012
Being a responsible fellow,has alot 2 do with,dressing,d way u talk,reactions,ur home as a man or woman,integrity,d way u take up matter,infact it has 2 do wt common reasonings and both home and public behaviour.

10 Likes

Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2012
Try asking some questions, you can judge if he/she is responsible by his/her response/answers.
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by dapsyd1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2012
To some people once u get married, u are responsible while to others money matters.
But i will say that, the way u present urself is d way people will tag u.
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by maninmood(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2012
pendulasis: How would you classify a responsible person what makes a man/woman responsible this topic is as a result of cases when you see a man/woman for the first time and base on his or her appearance you tag them irresponsible/responsible is this 100% correct can you actually determine the responsibility of someone from their looks. Let's have your views on this

Personal appearance is a huge factor substantiating how responsible he/she is.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2012
For a guy, there's nothing I hate more than sagging. To me that spells pure agboro. You can braid your hair, gel it, do whatever to it, wear ear studs, but no sagging.
For a girl, I don't care really, they could dress as slutty barbie dolls, nothing concerns me there.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by oneuniquemind(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2012
pendulasis: How would you classify a responsible person what makes a man/woman responsible this topic is as a result of cases when you see a man/woman for the first time and base on his or her appearance you tag them irresponsible/responsible is this 100% correct can you actually determine the responsibility of someone from their looks. Let's have your views on this
None is 100% correct.appearance says alot but myt be d best criteria to conclude d responsibility of sm1.jst wat i fink;-)
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by pendusky(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2012
grin integrity! grin integrity!
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by funshybam(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2012
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
M*O*N*E*Y
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by Nwogbe: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2012
ebamma: i may tag you as irresponsible for asking this kind of question
Why
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by elyesh(m): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2012
Pls can some body define respoble b4 i make my contribution?
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by bigx(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
Nairaland Front Page needs a vacation *smh*
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by folarin(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
the way u dress that's the way u will be address[b]
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by DAPOTUBO: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2012
The Society has a guage with which to measure performances in all facet. Once we measure up to that expectation, we are termed Responsible. But when we fall short. We are termed Irresponsible. Period.
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by Clemzy16(m): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2012
...what makes a person responsible is not been in charge of something.. But also taking responsibility for mistakes.
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by Afam4eva(m): 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2012
You're responsible if you have a high moral standing.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by Okimski(m): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2012
Being responsible is never an hiden thing. It goes with the way you dresse and talk mostly. Those are the main factors of being responsible.
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by Lakayana: 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2012
I have this family friend that has six children from six different women. The wife he ended up marring is the mother of the sixth child. The wife's mother had ten of them and they all had different fathers would you call that family a responsible one?
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by kingparagon1: 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2012
DAPOTUBO: The Society has a guage with which to measure performances in all facet. Once we measure up to that expectation, we are termed Responsible. But when we fall short. We are termed Irresponsible. Period.
........ In naija, it is moni! If u dont hv moni, u r tagged different rubbish names like irresponsible, lazy, unserious, etc.
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by crackhouse(m): 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2012
A responsible man is a working class family man with kids and beautiful wife.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2012
My friends say i'm irresponsible because i'm not married but me i know i am o.
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by slimyem: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2012
responsibility doesnt have one single definition...
Its a lot of things put together to define a person!
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by yam: 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2012
Koolking: You are what you wear. You dress to be addressed as you are.

mumu, ode so mechanics are not responsible people because of wat they wear.

a person inresponsible in a particular area can be responsible in oda area e.g chris okotie, he is not responsible in in marriage but he might be responsible in church adminstration.
wondering y the church hasnt scatter after 2 divorcees. shocked

a responsible person to me is determine by 3 things
1,your character which should always be good,kind e.t.c
2,how u handle situation and issues, with dis we are more responsible than each oda for example today wen the rain fell in my area.i went to help my neibors pack their clothes on the line
with dis it is nt everybody that will ve dat in mind that does nt mean the person is inresponsible.
3,it has to do with parental upbringing

RESPONSIBLITY IS RELATIVE BOTH IN USAGE AND IN ACT SO I THINK

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by JojoArmani(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2012
hmmmm see question. I will tag some1 responsible or irresponsible by his or her act.
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by waja(m): 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2012
Your ability not to wash your dirty linen outside. After all, no body's home is problem free.
Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by seunwen2(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2012
Omo na money ooooooooo if u no get money u be bastard

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Man/woman Responsible by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2012
bigx: Nairaland Front Page needs a vacation *smh*
then vacate now!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unhappy In Marriage, Pls Advice! / Share Some Myths You Heard While Growing Up / Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.