Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,986 members, 7,845,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

...and The Network Provider Strikes Again - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ...and The Network Provider Strikes Again (309 Views)

Blackberry Internet Outage Strikes Again While Investors Get Antsy / Over 5 Million Airtel Nigeria Subscribers Cut Off The Network / Check The Network Your Iphone Is Locked To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

...and The Network Provider Strikes Again by klevajey: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
It's becoming sickening, the nefarious activities being undertaken by MTN... First, it was MTN goody..After the promises, some got but a greater percent didn't get anything...Now I was on my own reading minding my business when all of a sudden, I received the SMS that I have successfully subscribed to callertunez for N50 and N50 I was planning to use later now taken...Its high time we stop these S/A sh*tters because this kind of nonsense cannot happen in the U.S. Amiable Nigerians, its time we speak with one voice...THIS NONSENSE HAS TO STOP!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Various Factors To Get Magento Development Team For Your E-commerce Store / GIS, GPS, Satellite Imagery - Services, Products, Data, Solutions, Training / d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.