Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop (3358 Views)

Cinema 4d Vs 3d Max Vs Blender 3d: A Novice Want Ur Help. / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order! / Brighten A Picture In Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by Abdgafarplenty(m): 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
i can say to myself that m perfect with the coreldraw application and can at least design logos , emblems and create flyers,
but i am a complete novice of PhotoShop application i really need help with tutorials on it. will be looking forward to an assistance from you guys.
mean while these are some of ma coreldraw works

1 Like

Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by pauloftarsus(m): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lynda helped me a lot
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by felixchip(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
You're perfect at CorelDRAW? With these designs? No! You can only say that you know the name of some tools in CorelDRAW.
When you become a CorelDRAW master, you'll know.

I'll advise you focus on one software and master it before moving over to another one to avoid confusion.

This is a CorelDRAW work.

Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by ITbomb(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Same here, in spite of my proficiency in Corel Draw when I talk about graphic design, the first thing somebody would say is, 'How good are you in photoshop?'.
The truth is that I have not even make attempt to master it cos I'm so used to Corel Draw, photo paint etc
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by Abdgafarplenty(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
felixchip:
You're perfect at CorelDRAW? With these designs? No! You can only say that you know the name of some tools in CorelDRAW.
When you become a CorelDRAW master, you'll know.

I'll advise you focus on one software and master it before moving over to another one to avoid confusion.

This is a CorelDRAW work.

mehn this work nah bana, thanks thou, if only you can point to the right direction.

i wanna learn more that"s why m here

1 Like

Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by spywareczar(m): 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
All I see here is garbage, I mean, all the images on this thread tongue

1 Like

Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by felixchip(m): 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

mehn this work nah bana, thanks thou, if only you can point to the right direction.

i wanna learn more that"s why m here

Well, you need to arm yourself with Tutorials.
Both on CorelDRAW and Photoshop.
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
spywareczar:

you should upload your better work when these are garbage! appreciate bro, we're all learners
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by spywareczar(m): 7:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

you should upload your better work when these are garbage! appreciate bro, we're all learners
I'm not a leaner tongue
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by Abdgafarplenty(m): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
spywareczar:
I'm not a leaner tongue

I admire your confidence! just try share some knowledge
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by spywareczar(m): 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

I admire your confidence! just try share some knowledge
lol, bye
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by Abdgafarplenty(m): 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
spywareczar:
lol, bye

no man is an island, nd if you fail to share the island, it get washed away
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by felixchip(m): 9:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

no man is an island, nd if you fail to share the island, it get washed away

You seem new in this section.
If not, you should have known that's his attitude. That's why I didn't utter a word.
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by spywareczar(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
felixchip:

You seem new in this section.
If not, you should have known that's his attitude. That's why I didn't utter a word.
lol, and how's my attitude like??
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by felixchip(m): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
spywareczar:
lol, and how's my attitude like??

Both you and the guy understand.
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by spywareczar(m): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
felixchip:

Both you and the guy understand.
understand what?
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by Tymax(m): 8:14am On Nov 24, 2014
Lol. I understand the feeling. It's the workflow. There is a certain way my mind panics when I try to work my corel "magic" in photoshop. It just wouldn't work. grin grin As a rule, I never use photoshop for vector graphics- well maybe to add a text or two with shadows and glows, that's all. For me, photoshop is for retouching or manipulating pictures. Corel is my preferred vector graphics app. Q.E.D. grin
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by Abdgafarplenty(m): 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
Tymax:
Lol. I understand the feeling. It's the workflow. There is a certain way my mind panics when I try to work my corel "magic" in photoshop. It just wouldn't work. grin grin As a rule, I never use photoshop for vector graphics- well maybe to add a text or two with shadows and glows, that's all. For me, photoshop is for retouching or manipulating pictures. Corel is my preferred vector graphics app. Q.E.D. grin

if only I could get your point!
if only you I could understand what you're trying to say
if only I can pretend as if I comprehend your message
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by spywareczar(m): 5:48pm On Nov 24, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

if only I could get your point!
if only you I could understand what you're trying to say
if only I can pretend as if I comprehend your message
only graphic designers can understand tongue
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by Abdgafarplenty(m): 5:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
spywareczar:
only graphic designers can understand tongue

wow! I already said I was a novice! a novice would only getter better with time!
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by spywareczar(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

wow! I already said I was a novice! a novice would only getter better with time!
no, you said you perfect in coreldraw, only for u to post crap, don't mind me for being real, its better I tell u what's on my mind than to pat u on d back, or sugarcoat som bullshliiilt to make u feel good, u have a long way to go, what ever u do, never say u re perfect at it just becoz u showed some of ur friends and they said ur shliit is good, life is too short to start telling u ur flaws and whre to effect changes, the only way to get better is by being patient, make research and practice, learn from the professionals in same field, when I say learn from them I don't mean you should start disturbing them with questions for gods, just study how they roll, if u have any problem, try using google first before asking anyone else.... And ummm, I can go on and on, but I just lost my cool, so bye

1 Like

Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by holatin(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
spywareczar:
pls make a visit to nairaland mental checkup center, you call this junk, d only thing that I see as a junk is your clueless, pityful,indiscreet,dumb and shallow life.
one and last word for you
GET A LIFE DUDE
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by spywareczar(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
holatin:

pls make a visit to nairaland mental checkup center, you call this junk, d only thing that I see as a junk is your clueless, pityful,indiscreet,dumb and shallow life.
one and last word for you
GET A LIFE DUDE
I can see someone hired another lame a'ss street thug to come kick my a'ss grin
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by holatin(m): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
spywareczar:
I can see someone hired another lame a'ss street thug to come kick my a'ss grin
you call me a street thug do you understand d statement " we all know its attitude"" it means you are an hell of a person, people can't interact with.
you go about stepping on people's toes and u call me a thug pls who is the thug ? d one that defend or the one that attack ?
T.b Joshua need to perform wonders in your life
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by spywareczar(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
holatin:

you call me a street thug do you understand d statement " we all know its attitude"" it means you are an hell of a person, people can't interact with.
you go about stepping on people's toes and u call me a thug pls who is the thug ? d one that defend or the one that attack ?
T.b Joshua need to perform wonders in your life
lol, ok tell me what you think about the images they posted
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by dajoaneke(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
When it comes down to photoshop, you have to know what you want to do with the app. i.e photo manipulation, retouching, drawing, surreal art, 3D art, etc. Its a different world from coreldraw. Dont expect to use photoshop to manipulate docu
ments, Corel is best for that. Photoshop is basically compositions, layers & filters. The real challenge is in your creativity. Good luck op. Get videos from Youtube. or buy lynda.com cd from ur cd vendor in your area
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:16am On Nov 27, 2014
dajoaneke:
When it comes down to photoshop, you have to know what you want to do with the app. i.e photo manipulation, retouching, drawing, surreal art, 3D art, etc. Its a different world from coreldraw. Dont expect to use photoshop to manipulate docu
ments, Corel is best for that. Photoshop is basically compositions, layers & filters. The real challenge is in your creativity. Good luck op. Get videos from Youtube. or buy lynda.com cd from ur cd vendor in your area

Learned people talk sensible just like this guy! very grateful for that explanation nd the direction given! He doesn't have to blow his trumpet about how good he was
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by spywareczar(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2014
Abdgafarplenty:

Learned people talk sensible just like this guy! very grateful for that explanation nd the direction given! He doesn't have to blow his trumpet about how good he was
and I don't recall saying I was good at anything, but u said u are "PERFECT" only for us to open your thread and see otherwise,, if to say u talk say na learner u be, em tell u say I for no help u or give u directions, or even create video tutorials for u myself?
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by romzyxy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
pls i knw u al r gud when it comes to corel draw bt as for me i want to learn it. Xo can any body help me out. Tankx as u comply.
Re: Perfect In Coreldraw, A Novice In Photoshop by Abdgafarplenty(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2014
romzyxy:
pls i knw u al r gud when it comes to corel draw bt as for me i want to learn it. Xo can any body help me out. Tankx as u comply.

WhatsApp 08026968983

(1) (Reply)

Paper Life By Olaloye Bunmi / Cutter Plotter for vinyl prints and t-shirt making selling in lagos / This Is What Batman Would Look Like In 16 Different Time Periods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.