Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Kwarakopas: Tell Us About Your Place Of Primary Assignment And The Region - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kwarakopas: Tell Us About Your Place Of Primary Assignment And The Region (704 Views)

Having Problems At My Place Of PPA Please I Need Advice / NYSC 2014 Batch C Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA) / NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kwarakopas: Tell Us About Your Place Of Primary Assignment And The Region by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
Great KwaraKopas!

This is for all corps members currently serving in Kwara State or old corpers that have passed out from the state. I am a 14B corper serving at Kwara State College of Education, Oro in Irepodun Local Government Area of the State. This thread is for us to educate each other concerning the happenings in our locality and our places of primary assignment so that we can all learn from each other and it is also for the new corpers so that they can learn about these places when they have been posted there and what to expect.
I noticed that the other threads about KwaraKopas are usually dedicated to only listing the places of primary assignment. I want us to go beyond that and get this room active. Tell us where you are in the state and where you work and tell us the good stuffs and bad stuffs about the place. The is educate others and help new and prospective corpers. It will also aid in networking most of us in the same locality. Any questions concerning our PPAs and locality may be answered here as well. Old corpers are also welcome to feed us with their tales.
Personally I believe Kwara is not a bad place to serve. Although it may not be the popular choice but it has its moments. Let us share these moments both good and bad.

cool grin wink

(1) (Reply)

Redeployed To Imo State.....need Help From Corp Member Serving In The State. / . / 5 NYSC Members Win Awards In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.