Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How To Make Coleslaw - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Coleslaw (1889 Views)

Coleslaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Coleslaw by goosebumps: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hello
Please y'all should come in here and help a lady out. So I'm seriously craving coleslaw and have tried severally but cant seem to get that sugary taste. I think it's something in the cream. Can I get any ideas please?
Re: How To Make Coleslaw by lyly911(f): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2014
dont be decieved my dear! the sugary taste you always get is as a result of the sugar they added; most caterers add sugar to it; its like their secret recipe

1 Like

Re: How To Make Coleslaw by Rehil(f): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Not all.check d taste of d carrot.i dnt use sugar,just sweet carrots n i get dat sweet taste
Re: How To Make Coleslaw by cynhamscakes(f): 6:29am On Nov 26, 2014
Lol. Just add a little sugar to the mayonnaise and stir very well.
Re: How To Make Coleslaw by goosebumps: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2014
So it's actual sugar.
Me thinks the aim of natural salads is defeated then.
Re: How To Make Coleslaw by mamachops(f): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
that is why its better to prepare your meals...than eat out or in parties...because its not always as healthy as it seems.... no mind them

Though not all shaaa.... there are still a few good ones
Re: How To Make Coleslaw by EfemenaXY: 12:50am On Dec 01, 2014
Mmmm....

I only ever get the ones from KFC and that's once in a blue moon. Tasty, but too fatty. sad

(1) (Reply)

Every Nigerian Woman Needs This Product In Their Kitchen. / This Is What Poor People In America Eat / Food And Soups Delivery (lagos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.